[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

Well I am still doing animations but have reduced the pace now a little bit. Nonetheless the current internal build animation count is 77 and it's slowly growing. I think i'll release a new version as soon as i've done about 100 animations, but maybe wait a little bit longer in favor of adding even MORE.

So many possible Positions left, so few time... guess i need to use my TARDIS now!

Also a little sneak-peak on the upcoming new animations:

post-641534-0-65826400-1421843295_thumb.gifpost-641534-0-63069000-1421843299_thumb.gifpost-641534-0-04971400-1421843303_thumb.gif

Well I am still doing animations but have reduced the pace now a little bit. Nonetheless the current internal build animation count is 77 and it's slowly growing. I think i'll release a new version as soon as i've done about 100 animations, but maybe wait a little bit longer in favor of adding even MORE.

So many possible Positions left, so few time... guess i need to use my TARDIS now!

Also a little sneak-peak on the upcoming new animations:

attachicon.gifThe-Clip.gifattachicon.gifThe-Double-Decker.gifattachicon.gifThe-Frog.gif

Take your time, I think we'd all be happy with a big release when you feel ready.

Curious, which penis mod do these work best with?

Amra's animations work really well with Cmar's morphable penis when the erection is set to 256 and length is set to -14.  But quite a few of Master's animations, the alignment is totally off with those settings.

Does anyone know of settings that work well with both Amra's and Masters?

@Deviaunt: I am using Cmars's Morphable "crotch-appendix" myself and i've also experienced on some of my animations some kind of clipping. This is because the animations are based on real-life kamasutra positions which assume that the important body parts that are involved are flexible, which they're not in the digital world. (On top i haven't that much experience in blender yet, since I've got my origins in 3ds Max)

I don't know if Cmars mesh is linked to a special bone that allows for seperate movement from the body, thus you'll somewhat have to deal with it as it is now.

@fNtsy1987: If kickers animated woohoo mod works for you, so should do these animations since they basically just extend that mod. Get it from here http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6933.0

@Deviaunt: I am using Cmars's Morphable "crotch-appendix" myself and i've also experienced on some of my animations some kind of clipping.

I think Amra and Kwisty use the same mod as well, all three of you guys have animations that seem to work the best with that mod, while many others, no such luck.  Shame Kicker never coded in risky pregnancy though, if it had that it would add a little realism. 

@Deviaunt if you want risky for all these then use the Woohooer mod from NRaas.  There is a setting that turns all woohoo into risky,  I use it along with kickers mod and the animations.  works fine for me.

Does that actually work? I've tried this and it never happened for me. There is a good chance that I got exceptionally unlucky though, because the probabilities were too low.

@Deviaunt if you want risky for all these then use the Woohooer mod from NRaas.  There is a setting that turns all woohoo into risky,  I use it along with kickers mod and the animations.  works fine for me.

Does that actually work? I've tried this and it never happened for me. There is a good chance that I got exceptionally unlucky though, because the probabilities were too low.

I use Woohooer from Nraas and I have Risky/try for baby set to autonomously and I've never once had a Sim get pregnant from Kicker's mod.  So unless there's a setting somewhere in Woohooer that enables Kicker's mod, I don't think it impacts Kicker's mod at all.   I may try to see if I can figure out how to tweak kickers mod myself but it seems like it may be a bit more complex than tweaking some of the other mods I've toyed with. 

Wow my Thread got pinned! That'll surely speed up my plans for World Domination! *Excellent*

Rightfully so. Your animations are really good, and you do a great job adding little touches like the voices. 

I kinda want to start playing around with blender now, thanks to your tutorial, so thanks for that too I suppose! Keep up the good work.

@fgghfftrre54: I am pretty sure this won't work for you, since you have to assign actual in-game sounds in the S3PE tool via the datagrid! Adding sounds in blender won't do anything since they are not even exported. Have you visited my Tutorial Thread yet? I've made a complete Walkthrough on how getting animations in-game including the addition of sounds, check this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40985-how-to-animated-woohoo-a-complete-step-for-step-walkthrough/ download the starter pack there, since it also contains a .pdf that'll explain everything.

For the others i've made some animation progress as well today including two new animations which are:

<-- Is also available for the double bed

<-- Is also available as a slightly altered version for the Shower

Making 4 new animations in total for today, I hope to get some more running this week to reach the 90 mark on the weekend!