• 1 month later...

Look! Up in the sky!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's...

post-462261-0-05466900-1440675355_thumb.jpg

SUPER SERANA!

Slower than a snail on valium!

Less powerful than the typical bunny rabbit!

Unable to leap even the smallest obstacle requiring her to go miles around just to get to where you are, five feet away!

Yes, it's Serana - strange vampire from another time who came to Nirn with powers and abilities far below those of your average Dragonborn!

Serana - defender of very little indeed!

Summoner of undead thralls; vampiric, curseworthy fighter against the forces of sanity and intellect; who disguised as herself, mild-mannered spellsword for a great and powerful hero, fights a never-beginning battle for inconsequentialities, whatever-quest-the-Dragonborn-is-on-right-now, and the Skyrim way!

• 5 months later...
Guest Irinotecan

Here's mine that just happened, I wish I had taken screenshots.

I finally got brave enough to enable Sex Attacks with Deviously Cursed Loot.  The first time I was vulnerable to a sex attack from being "too horny" couldn't have happened at a worse time, my "Blue Wedding".  The Bride wore skimpy armor, and the other bride, my new sex slave Sasha from DCL, wore a transparent rubber zipsuit and a full set of chastity devices (fortunately for her).  As I enter the temple I see the dreaded, "You feel as if someone is watching you..."  Too late to back out now, the scripted ceremony starts.

First up, Maramal, the officiator of the wedding, starts raping me right in the middle of the ceremony.  "By the power vested in me... nuuuuhh... I now pronounce you...  uuuhhhhh...  wife and wife...  ooohhhh...  I may now cum inside the bride! UUUHHHOOOOhhhoooooo......"

As I pick myself up off the floor, thoroughly humiliated and disgraced, I go to don my armor, but what's this?  I still don't have control back...  Yup, that little X rated ceremony I just had apparently made all the guests horny as well, and they now all proceed to take turns raping me again!  "Congratulations on your wedding... uuhhhh...  I'm so happy for the both of you... nnuuuuuuhhhhhhh...  I would have gotten you a wedding gift, but here's a strap-on fucking instead!  OOOUUUUHHHHHHhhhhhhnnnngggg..."

Actually I lied about the wedding gift part, I did get a "parting gift" as well.  Like the blundering modding fool I am, I chose to install Skooma Whore as well, so all the guests decided to forcibly drug me after they each had a go!  Now I can't show my sorry ass anywhere without being called an addicted scum. :(

PC is level 11 with Steel Weapons and good (not OP'd) Light Armor. also have SOTGenesis then Wenches series running.

ok was field testing a new follower (Miskva) during Sisterhood of Dibella questline.

Rescued Frotja and took her to Markarth, with a pit stop at home to lighten up.

Go to forsworn cave to get note off next dead body (I know where because I have played this mod before).  Enter cave and have a Forsworn Ravager waiting.

Win fight but get hurt and Miskva didn't engage (thinking odd there).  Turn around to check and yep she's there.  Move forward to loot dead body and end up

fighting  a Forswron Crusher and 2 Forsworn Rangers in a very narrow corridor.  Now thinking there is something wrong here, Miskva yet again didn't engage.

Go into sneak mode to try to figure out what is happening but am detected by the Forsworn in the next area, so I go into it to get the fight over so I can figure out

what is wrong here.  OUCH!! 3 Forswron Warlords....but at least Miskva is engaging (with magic, distracted by trying to figure out why not her bow).

Hurting so trigger my Demoness racial power to make them back off so I can heal.  MISTAKE because now all 3 are shooting me with magic bows.  I get

paralyzed just as inventory screen opens (used my SGO potions....face palm moment here...DUH I have ALL her arrows on me!!!.. so corridor was probably to

narrow for her to use magic in without hitting me in the process).  So PC ends up surrendering with full health (LOL).

Miskva (also a Demoness) runs up and triggers her racial power = 3 dead Forsworn Warlords, but the Forsworn Looter and Forsworn Shaman, located above us, put her down in the process.

the 3 dead Forsworn Warlords get up to RP us (odd but odder things have happened).  PC is being spit-roasted while Miskva is getting skull-f*cked, and lo and behold

she has to go and say (with the sultry fix and voiceover active) "I've never seen anything like that before.  Let's christen it!"  just as the male Forsworn Looter walks up

and asks us "What do you need?".

At that point I just lost it for a couple minutes and by time I stopped laughing it was to late to get any screenshots.

I don't remember what mod it was, but it was a random sex mod.  I think maybe matchmaker or something like that.  The distinguishing feature was that when it matched someone up with you they would go into sneak mode and chase you before they boned you.

So one time I was in Solitude, doing some regular quests and so on and I see a guy creeping up on me.  He caught up with me and there was a subsequent banging, but it didn't stop there.  I guess something went wrong with the logic, because instead of going about his business he banged me again.  There was supposed to be a timeout or cooldown, but that didn't happen.  I tried running to the blue palace where I was headed, he caught up with me and banged me again.  He wouldn't stop.  I eventually just fast traveled to another town.  A little while later, the same creeper came up and started bangfest all over again.  He had walked from Solitude to get me.  I can't remember if I loaded a save or killed the guy, but it never happened again.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The funniest I have is when I was doing Animal Mansion. I was showing off for a client in her home, she was pretty happy, and right in the middle of it, she calls me a trespasser and demands me to leave, I couldn't, because the animation hadn't finished. Heck, why was she doing that anyway? I was only doing my job, like she asked.

• 1 month later...

On my newest Playthrough i chose to Start with CCAS (alternative starts) and the Nord Family Ties Start with Mother Birna and uncle Ranmir. I try to play a modest female character which should not be known for a very sexual activity. You know only the perfect man and nothing else. Though i have in mind to let the world push her into debauchery over time, ending up as a whore or something.

However remember i started as a daughter of NPC Birna and niece of the always drunken Ranmir. I am using Sexlab Sexual Fame, so any activity in the same Town is not a good idea (especially as i use Slaverun with the comment plugin). Think about being called a slut by your uncle - not nice (could even get very worst with Deviously Enslaved if you can imagine).

So after doing some "Notice Board-Mod" Quests i had to go back to town (winterhold) to claim a bounty. I then thought i should visit mother and uncle before leaving town again. When i entered the House of Birna, there were two random NPCs in the shop ( a mage and a traveller from the "populated Xyz Mod"). After speaking to Birna (mother) i went to the upper floor. While going upstairs i must have accidently pushed the mage. He spoke to me (Horrible Harassment Expaned) and tried to rxxe my PC. My PC failed all resist attempts and was finally used not only by the mage. The Traveller joined the action. As i am using SLSO and the mage was only at 38% Enjoyment, this act took very long. Glad that Birna stayed in the lower floor and didnt see whats happening. The attackers probably will tell many things about their recent victim at the local tavern (due to the long act, Sexlab Fame gave my PC a high "score") so meeting uncle ranmir isnt a good idea in the next ingame weeks :D

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Was playing Beastial essence quest mod, and in the mod there is a quest called "walkies" where you take the stray dog out for a walk to a few surrounding spots around the store. (the store is near Half-moon mill) Anyways, I picked the option to walk to Falkreath and about 10 seconds into the trip the dog runs off prompting another quest to find the dog. Apparently the dog went all the way to the inn at Winterhold. I go inside the inn only to find the dog fucking Ranmir in the butt and him complaining for me to get the dog off him. I'm amazed how this dog traveled half of Skyrim dodging potential dangers, getting eaten by a dragon, climbing the snowy mountains, just to hump some poor alcoholic. I will never forget this dogs quest for ass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Riderclass said:

Was playing Beastial essence quest mod, and in the mod there is a quest called "walkies" where you take the stray dog out for a walk to a few surrounding spots around the store. (the store is near Half-moon mill) Anyways, I picked the option to walk to Falkreath and about 10 seconds into the trip the dog runs off prompting another quest to find the dog. Apparently the dog went all the way to the inn at Winterhold. I go inside the inn only to find the dog fucking Ranmir in the butt and him complaining for me to get the dog off him. I'm amazed how this dog traveled half of Skyrim dodging potential dangers, getting eaten by a dragon, climbing the snowy mountains, just to hump some poor alcoholic. I will never forget this dogs quest for ass.

Keep him.. Sounds more reliable then Lydia to me.. Everytime i enter a Dungeon i find her gangraped by a bunch of Draugr.. can't get shit done with her arround.

• 5 weeks later...

Got kidnapped after killing a dragon, and taken to a nearby tower, during the sex scene a large crowd of bandits and silver hand formed (got spectator crowds), the crowd got stuck in a massive masturbation loop during the sex scenes, making everything take forever. during this, not 1, not 2, but 3 dragons attacked the tower. since everyone in the tower was in a non-combative state, the dragons couldn't fight anyone, and were just stuck crawling on the tower, up and down stairs, and overall just glitching about. Eventually I made the executive decision to end all sex scenes 'cuz the dragons were just getting annoying and murdered everything, only to realize that the revenge target for the "kidnapped" quest (from sexlab kidnap) was the wench I had to rescue in one of the "Immersive Wenches" quests.