Hey great mod, but I've been banging my head over this problem. The left piercing is never alligned right when standing. I'm assuming I've done something wrong but can't for the life of me figure it out. 

attachicon.gifStanding.jpg

attachicon.gifKneeling.jpg

As you can see, it looks pretty good when sneaking.

Any ideas? I REALLY want to get this working.

EDIT: I may be onto something. I tried it with the regular HDT default XML and it looked a little better. I then tried it with an older body (looking at the post directly above) But I don't have any older 3.3s so it's the old ass PSB body from early last year, still looked a bit better.

So It definitely doesn't like the "My body is not jello" XML. What XML do you guys use?

Read my post before yours. ;)

I haven't tested it, but it might as well be just that.

Hey great mod, but I've been banging my head over this problem. The left piercing is never alligned right when standing. I'm assuming I've done something wrong but can't for the life of me figure it out. 

attachicon.gifStanding.jpg

attachicon.gifKneeling.jpg

As you can see, it looks pretty good when sneaking.

Any ideas? I REALLY want to get this working.

EDIT: I may be onto something. I tried it with the regular HDT default XML and it looked a little better. I then tried it with an older body (looking at the post directly above) But I don't have any older 3.3s so it's the old ass PSB body from early last year, still looked a bit better.

So It definitely doesn't like the "My body is not jello" XML. What XML do you guys use?

Read my post before yours. ;)

I haven't tested it, but it might as well be just that.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Ah well Guess I'll just have to see if this mod gets updated since the only 3.X body I have access to is the latest one. 

• 3 weeks later...

It's been almost a month since Skeuomorph last logged in, hopefully everything is okay with him.

I just wanted to post the updated slots since DD was updated with new ones. (Both nipple and vaginal piercings changed)

41 Devious Hider
44 Gag
45 Collar
46 Armbinder/Yokes
48 Anal Plugs
49 Belts & Harness
50 Vaginal Piercing
51 Nipple Piercing
52 SOS
53 Leg Cuffs
55 Blindfold
56 Bra
57 Vaginal Plugs
58 Custom Harness
59 Arm Cuffs

So we are now left with slot 47 and 54 to use with the naval piercings.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an updated version I did. Keep in mind that I am not an expert but I tried my best. These are the things I changed:

- Updated the nipple piercings to the latest CBBE HDT body that came with BodySlide 2.2d (It had Breast01 nodes removed)

- Changed the nipple piercings slot to 51 (same one for DD nipple piercing)

- Changed the vaginal piercings slot to 50 (same one for DD vaginal piercing)

- Changed the navel piercings slot to 54 (the only slot left to use without compatibility issues)

- Fixed the sliderset.xml path for SED7 Labia piercings.

P.S. - I didn't touch the AH1 piercings since the .nifs open up with errors for me but still I updated its nipple piercings to the latest CBBE HDT body. (still uses the old slots)

Download Link

UPDATE: So in game I found out the SED7 piercings were marked as light armor, I changed them to jewelry in this .esp

HDT Piercingsets.7z

Tried to use them on UNP (using the bodyslide)... Guess what? Didn't work. Well the labia and navel piercings worked well, but the nipple ones didn't.

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150219_041436.jpg

I tried the Imitation - UNP preset.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

The "imitation" presets are only for concealing CBBE outfits, if you desperately want to use those on an UNP setup.

Probably this can be made to work with Unified UNP (see adult mods download forum), but you should wait for the official release bundled with the next Bodyslide2 update.

Here's an updated version I did. Keep in mind that I am not an expert but I tried my best. These are the things I changed:

- Updated the nipple piercings to the latest CBBE HDT body that came with BodySlide 2.2d (It had Breast01 nodes removed)

- Changed the navel piercings slot to 54 (the only slot left to use without compatibility issues)

P.S. - I didn't touch the AH1 piercings since the .nifs open up with errors for me but still I updated its nipple piercings to the latest CBBE HDT body. (still uses the old slots)

Thank you, have you figured out how to open any of the AH1 jewelry? I can't seem to open any of them in nifscope or 3ds max.

Thank you, have you figured out how to open any of the AH1 jewelry? I can't seem to open any of them in nifscope or 3ds max.

I am afraid I haven't, and honestly I didn't look further in the matter.

Hi all! These piercings are great! I have a question about using them with some armors.  Sometimes when I have like a navel piercing on, and I equip a chest armor where the stomach is exposed, the navel piercing disappears.  It doesn't un-equip, it's just no longer visible.  Any idea why?  What I can do to keep it visible all the time?

First off i must say works brilliantly on normal CBBE HDT body meshes so very well done there, thank you.

However it does not seem to be compatible with the SLFC builds which are required for the realistic Vag collisions and BBP scale (which can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/).

I was hoping there could be a solution as i decided to create the HDT piercing meshes under the SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG in Calientes Bodyslide 2, alas this did not work and I find that they are completely incompatible. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

is the jewelry itself hdt or did i misunderstand?  looks good and thank you

also i have a couple labia ring sets, gold and silver, not showing on body.  they equip just are invisible. any one else had this.  i use the cbbe hdt body 

weird, after i install this, i get ctd soon after i load a save game and then if load the same save game again, ill ctd right away during loading screen.

I use all the required mods and i havent install another version of hdt piercing sets. 

edit: sorry, i just discover that i still use old version of CBBE. but will this work on version 3.4?

weird, after i install this, i get ctd soon after i load a save game and then if load the same save game again, ill ctd right away during loading screen.

I use all the required mods and i havent install another version of hdt piercing sets. 

edit: sorry, i just discover that i still use old version of CBBE. but will this work on version 3.4?

Depends on if CBBE's weighting changed enough for it to break. You can try, and if it clips, the piercings need the new weights.

Download Link

UPDATE: So in game I found out the SED7 piercings were marked as light armor, I changed them to jewelry in this .esp

attachicon.gifHDT Piercingsets.7z

Ok so downloaded this. Newmiller piercings work flawlessly. The SED7 Nipple piercings however do not. They only line up when at 100% weight. They work as if their _0 nif file is not working.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! These piercings are great! I have a question about using them with some armors.  Sometimes when I have like a navel piercing on, and I equip a chest armor where the stomach is exposed, the navel piercing disappears.  It doesn't un-equip, it's just no longer visible.  Any idea why?  What I can do to keep it visible all the time?

If anyone else experiences this, I figured it out.... these slots were set to appear "unequipped" in certain conditions by devious assets. (which can be toggled via MCM)

Had nothing to do with this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

CBBE Body HDT's breast weights have been adjusted and made symmetrical. If the piercings don't come with their own body, they might not fit the new weights anymore. You can load the piercings into Outfit Studio and copy the breast weights from the CBBE Body HDT reference (if what I described is the issue).

You are genious... that worked out perfectly!

Is there a way to batch this process through outfitstudio?? our should I make this for each piercing set cuz I have the same issue with all of them

CBBE Body HDT's breast weights have been adjusted and made symmetrical. If the piercings don't come with their own body, they might not fit the new weights anymore. You can load the piercings into Outfit Studio and copy the breast weights from the CBBE Body HDT reference (if what I described is the issue).

You are genious... that worked out perfectly!

Is there a way to batch this process through outfitstudio?? our should I make this for each piercing set cuz I have the same issue with all of them

Gotta do it for each.