Thank you so much.

But i found some bug: Newmiller belt jewelry has distorted gems on labia.

16050717412_5722f9818c_t.jpg 16050716882_9d96b4d10c_t.jpg

Thank you for letting me know.  Have to remove bone weights from the thighs.  Thought I caught all of them.  New update coming today hopefully

Have you redone them into the same body slots? If not give me a shout if you want me to do all the slot grunt work. I just had to do it earlier today for like 60 sets of underwear.

Thank you so much.

But i found some bug: Newmiller belt jewelry has distorted gems on labia.

16050717412_5722f9818c_t.jpg 16050716882_9d96b4d10c_t.jpg

Thank you for letting me know.  Have to remove bone weights from the thighs.  Thought I caught all of them.  New update coming today hopefully

Have you redone them into the same body slots? If not give me a shout if you want me to do all the slot grunt work. I just had to do it earlier today for like 60 sets of underwear.

About half done changing slots and completely redoing the AH1 sets

At last somebody cares for this, thx. The HDT Piercing Set was great, an awesome all-in-one-mod, but it never got an update.

If there would be one wish left, than that you add a chest with a couple (let's say 3-5 of each) of all piercings, for an easy "player.placeatme [iD] 1". So far I believe just the AH1 piercings have an all-in-one container added.

PS: I encountered one bug so far, the two AH1 navel snake piercings (silver and gold) have or draw no textures. In game you just notice the purple/bluish mesh.

Can this mod be made to work with the UNP Skinny body type in BodySlide? If so, is it just a question of using the UNP Skinny preset and batch-processing these files? (Sorry if completely n00b question!)

No, building this with an UNP preset in Bodyslide, and then wearing it on an UNP body, does definitely not work.

This is made for the "CBBE HDT" body included in CBBE v3.3, and the original was for the "HDT Body" which is also based on CBBE.

The "UNP" presets in BS2 are only made so you can build non-revealing BS2 outfits and wear them, while still using UNP as body replacer. Basically it only resembles the overall shape, but has nothing to do with UNP itself.

And these piercings need perfect alignment, so even if you try to build it on a different CBBE body with different weighting (CB++ for example), it does not work.

Can this mod be made to work with the UNP Skinny body type in BodySlide? If so, is it just a question of using the UNP Skinny preset and batch-processing these files? (Sorry if completely n00b question!)

No, building this with an UNP preset in Bodyslide, and then wearing it on an UNP body, does definitely not work.

This is made for the "CBBE HDT" body included in CBBE v3.3, and the original was for the "HDT Body" which is also based on CBBE.

The "UNP" presets in BS2 are only made so you can build non-revealing BS2 outfits and wear them, while still using UNP as body replacer. Basically it only resembles the overall shape, but has nothing to do with UNP itself.

And these piercings need perfect alignment, so even if you try to build it on a different CBBE body with different weighting (CB++ for example), it does not work.

Very true.  However, the original Piercing Sets are made for UNP.  It may be possible to resurrect a version of the Piercing Sets for the current UNP Bodies, but it couldn't work through Bodyslide

At last somebody cares for this, thx. The HDT Piercing Set was great, an awesome All-in-one-mod, but it never got an update.

If there would be one wish left, than that you add a chest with a couple (let's say 3-5 of each) of all piercings, for an easy "player.placeatme [iD] 1". So far I believe just the AH1 piercings have an all-in-one container added.

PS: I encountered one bug so far, the two AH1 navel snake piercings (silver and gold) have or draw no textures. In game you just notice the purple/bluish mesh.

Thank you very much.  I'm working on a new version that fixes bugs encountered so far.  Working on it on my days off from work, so likely to be finished in the next day or two.

Awesome!  Nice to have these back so they actually work and line up right!  Kudos and congratulations!

Now if only the SED7 nipple piercings didn't use the same slot as left-handed rings.  Tried changing the slot in the Creation Kit, but then they just didn't show up at all.

Hi,

I cannot make it work, I don't know what I messing up, but when I select all the 3 groups, and the body, click on batch build, a browse window is popping up, saying:

choose a folder to contain the saved files

what files?

Is it not supposed to build the files?

Hi,

I cannot make it work, I don't know what I messing up, but when I select all the 3 groups, and the body, click on batch build, a browse window is popping up, saying:

choose a folder to contain the saved files

what files?

Is it not supposed to build the files?

If you're using Mod Organizer, you might need to do some tweaking to make Bodyslide and addons work right.  I forget the exact procedure, but it involves settting up a folder where all the bodies created by Boydslide will go to.  More help can probably be found in the Mod Organizer thread.

Otherwise, did you already set up a different folder where the bodies go?  Just put them there, I think, and it should work.  Also, Batch Build can be kind of finicky.  I rarely use it, instead building each one individually (yeah, that takes some time, but Batch Build sometimes flat-out refuses to work, or seems to work but doesn't actually build the bodies, so you still have the same defaults the mods came with.)

Hey, great job for this conversion !

However, I have a little problem, I can't figure out how to properly align nipple piercings with the body.

I have all the requirement, i've use my own preset on CBBE Body HDT, batch build, etc... and in outfit studio, it match perfectly the cbbe HDT reference and scale well with slider, but in game, i've this.

I've tried to recopying weights to be sure, but it's the same problem.

and in game, the piercings move exactly like the breast with HDT physic, they're just not at the right distance.

I you have some clue, I would really appreciate it. ^^

post-124589-0-80920800-1421103782_thumb.jpg

Hey, great job for this conversion !

However, I have a little problem, I can't figure out how to properly align nipple piercings with the body.

I have all the requirement, i've use my own preset on CBBE Body HDT, batch build, etc... and in outfit studio, it match perfectly the cbbe HDT reference and scale well with slider, but in game, i've this.

I've tried to recopying weights to be sure, but it's the same problem.

and in game, the piercings move exactly like the breast with HDT physic, they're just not at the right distance.

I you have some clue, I would really appreciate it. ^^

CBBE Body HDT's breast weights have been adjusted and made symmetrical. If the piercings don't come with their own body, they might not fit the new weights anymore. You can load the piercings into Outfit Studio and copy the breast weights from the CBBE Body HDT reference (if what I described is the issue).

Hey great mod, but I've been banging my head over this problem. The left piercing is never alligned right when standing. I'm assuming I've done something wrong but can't for the life of me figure it out. 

post-108967-0-67338700-1421342938_thumb.jpg

post-108967-0-62576800-1421342970_thumb.jpg

As you can see, it looks pretty good when sneaking.

Any ideas? I REALLY want to get this working.

EDIT: I may be onto something. I tried it with the regular HDT default XML and it looked a little better. I then tried it with an older body (looking at the post directly above) But I don't have any older 3.3s so it's the old ass PSB body from early last year, still looked a bit better.

So It definitely doesn't like the "My body is not jello" XML. What XML do you guys use?