There has been an update and I note from the Nexus posts that this version is no longer compatible. I hope you have an update planned as well. Easily my favourite companion now. 

Could someone please be kind to us and update this to the latest beta on nexus?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any information on what changed in the Vanessa Beta to make this mod incompatible?

If it was something as simple as the Vanessa ref changing, that would be easy to fix.

I can't believe it has anything to do with the sexout calling sequences.

Does anyone have any information on what changed in the Vanessa Beta to make this mod incompatible?

If it was something as simple as the Vanessa ref changing, that would be easy to fix.

First think I'd checjk is whether the Author changed her REF by moving her to another sell or changing her race or something.

First think I'd checjk is whether the Author changed her REF by moving her to another sell or changing her race or something.

From a quick FNVEdit look, the Vanessa ref is the same. SexoutVanessa does override three scripts from Vanessa, with additional references,

and in some cases a different global reference order. It looks like GePalladium modified these scripts in the latest beta:

VanessaSexyQuestScript, VanessaStripScript, VanessaStripDeuxScript.

Halstrom - you are the one who would know. Does order of global properties in scripts of the same name matter? I think it might.

From a quick FNVEdit look, the Vanessa ref is the same. SexoutVanessa does override three scripts from Vanessa, with additional references,

and in some cases a different global reference order. It looks like GePalladium modified these scripts in the latest beta:

VanessaSexyQuestScript, VanessaStripScript, VanessaStripDeuxScript.

Halstrom - you are the one who would know. Does order of global properties in scripts of the same name matter? I think it might.

The order of Quest Varibles does matter, it would break a saved game, but more likely one of the other scripts in either Vanessa or Sexout Vanessa is expecting some interaction with the old scripts that isn't happening anymore because SexoutVanessa is overwriting them with the old version. Issue like that may show better in GECK than FNVEdit, there are a ew issues that are found by one but not the other, both are needed :)

If you want to compare scripts in xEdit, you need to setup a comparison tool.

Double Click on the script text field to open the builtin text viewer, then right click the "Compare" button.

The usual synatx is

fullpathToTheComparisonTool.exe %1 %2

If you don't have a comparison tool, look for BeyondCompare.

Let me put in a plug for notepad++. With the PU extensions, it is great for editing scripts. Will have to see what it has for compare.

Found a compare plugin:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/npp-compare/

My usual way of working with scripts is to copy them to "source name".gek in an external library.

Notepad++ works great in that environment. .gek sets the language. Syntax checking, highlighting, etc.

Will have to see if it is usable inside GECK. Or just copy all the scripts out, like usual...

While I have your attention, where can I find early planning for Fallout 4?

We won't have a Creation Kit this year, but we could be getting started on the tools like FNVEdit, Sexout, etc.

It would be nice to have a common place to talk about implementing some of these. Would not mind FNIS either.

OK - this is a bit awkward.

I recompiled all the scripts, and tried to reproduce the problem.

You have to complete the 8 ball quest to have sex.

Everything seemed to me to work well. Sexout animation of two people going at it.

I did have to tell her to put on armor afterward.

Someone give this a try and see if it works for you - file attached. Unmodified, except compiled against the new Vanessa.

sexoutVanessa.esp

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Everything seemed to me to work well. Sexout animation of two people going at it.

Someone give this a try and see if it works for you - file attached. Unmodified, except compiled against the new Vanessa.

attachicon.gifsexoutVanessa.esp

Have some one tryed if this new edited version or the original one are compatible with the last Vanessa 2.0 version??

I want to beging playing new vegas and dont know if use the previus version of vanessa with the edited by fred200 sexoutvanessa or if use the last vanessa version without sexout. But i would like to know it before star playing because i want to merge some files before to get more stability

Some one could help me please?

attachicon.gifsexoutVanessa.esp

Have some one tryed if this new edited version or the original one are compatible with the last Vanessa 2.0 version??

I want to beging playing new vegas and dont know if use the previus version of vanessa with the edited by fred200 sexoutvanessa or if use the last vanessa version without sexout. But i would like to know it before star playing because i want to merge some files before to get more stability

Some one could help me please?

Ask and Ye shall receive.

This version is compiled against the Vanessa 2.1 Final, and works for me.

No code or other changes - I just compiled the existing SexoutVanessa scripts.

sexoutVanessa.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Venassa is the only one i cant get to work right sadly, i have unethical deeds(latest beta b2) i have both willow and venassa installed. willows sex scene starts up and is aligned but venassa will start for maybe 2 seconds and then shell go into the laying down position or repeatedly stand up and sit down. any thoughts? 

It's a problem with the original Vanessa mod.

She has high priority idles that start when she is following you and you are still doing nothing (or you are still because you want have sex with her).

Those idles interfere with all sex actions.

A workaround solution is to make her relax (chill out for a while).

Another workaround is to assign her a custom home then order her to wait at home. So she should be sanboxing and the sandbox is not so high priority as her standing idles.

Remember also to NOT allow her to smoke (another idle that interfere with sex).

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I use this if I ask her for sex and we do it she wont get naked any more when I ask her to.

Yes I have the same issue, If you notice she loses the skull necklace also.

I tested with and without the mod installed with the mod not only does she not get naked anymore but if she has her garter belt ond she adds a bra instead of taking off the garter.

Without this mod installed if you ask her to get naked she does and the skull necklace reappears so for now back to a fade to black.

Will this issue be looked into or is this mod no longer being updated.

Oh I forgot to mention that I went back in my saves to a save when she would get naked if asked, luckily for me it was not very many.

This corrected the issue that was created by the mod now I just have fade to black but she does get naked. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello! I know this is an old mod and stuff, but I have an issue while using SexoutSex mod (with sex dialog options), and after Vanessa and I assume positions, after about 2 seconds, Vanessa stands up and crosses her arms for the rest of the sex scene. Any fix on this?

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2016 at 9:19 PM, fred200 said:

Ask and Ye shall receive.

This version is compiled against the Vanessa 2.1 Final, and works for me.

No code or other changes - I just compiled the existing SexoutVanessa scripts.

sexoutVanessa.esp 29.48 kB · 201 downloads

I have an older version, where Vanessa during sex randomly gets up (still naked) while she's fucked, and sometimes goes back into position for standing up after some time again.

Have you fixed this?

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have an older version, where Vanessa during sex randomly gets up (still naked) while she's fucked, and sometimes goes back into position for standing up after some time again.

Have you fixed this?

That post was from three years ago... I am afraid I have not touched it since. Sorry...