Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

Hello' date=' yes its on the nexus.

Yes it's hidden.

The reason for that is simple, right now the file is empty of the race itself.

I'm considering however uploading the first part of the mod which includes some added in lore books, spells and weapons, but not the race.

The modelling of the bodies is ALL that is stopping me from continuing and releasing the race in full, because I am absolutely awful at making bodies.

Sorry.

Also@ Nerokashu. If you need a fox tail I do have that. But its static. It doesn't jiggle, and it has no textures. But if you're willing to take the time, you can have the object for it.

[/quote']

All i looking for is a fox tail that shows when i wear armor (trying to make Holo from Spice and Wolf).

if you could give me the object for it i would be so happy =)

and cant w8 for your race mod, gonna make a little follower from it =D

That shouldn't be that hard at all. I'll upload the object as soon as I get my external drive hooked up again.

kk ty, oh and random question. how big will your new race be?

How do you mean?

Average weight and height, such? If so give me a day or so. Measurements will be posted very soon.

Yes it's hidden.

I'm considering however uploading the first part of the mod which includes some added in lore books, spells and weapons, but not the race.

The modelling of the bodies is ALL that is stopping me from continuing and releasing the race in full, because I am absolutely awful at making bodies.

Sorry.

Also@ Nerokashu. If you need a fox tail I do have that. But its static. It doesn't jiggle, and it has no textures. But if you're willing to take the time, you can have the object for it.

[/quote']

All i looking for is a fox tail that shows when i wear armor (trying to make Holo from Spice and Wolf).

That shouldn't be that hard at all. I'll upload the object as soon as I get my external drive hooked up again.

How do you mean?

Average weight and height, such? If so give me a day or so. Measurements will be posted very soon.

kk

Yes it's hidden.

Sorry.

[/quote']

How do you mean?

dont keep me waiting to long i want to be the first to make one and post a pic for you lol will they be abl to use CBBE armor

thats only body mesh i like lol

Alright, I'm going to have to call it now. Doing the models for this race is beyond my level of skill with 3D modeling. Sorry, but I won't be able to help you with that part.

As of right now, I'm looking for someone who can do the models, because I want to play as this race just as much as the others here.

and cant w8 for your race mod' date=' gonna make a little follower from it =D

[/quote']

How do you mean?

dont keep me waiting to long i want to be the first to make one and post a pic for you lol will they be abl to use CBBE armor

thats only body mesh i like lol

I hear ya there zero, except for the cbbe part. Just can't wait to burst going through as a male otter with better males. Soon as it does get out I plan on posting a lot of pics.

hm...1 request...make them able to use hair OTHER than the default. I can use hair i downloaded for the Half elf race(when making followers) but when i use the Ashen' date=' i can only use those ugly defaults(for followers)

[/quote']lol my Ashen uses snk hair ><

hm...1 request...make them able to use hair OTHER than the default. I can use hair i downloaded for the Half elf race(when making followers) but when i use the Ashen' date=' i can only use those ugly defaults(for followers)

i use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6173 because that is 1 good ponytail. but it a pain and a half to put the hair on a follower, if possible at all.

i use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6173 because that is 1 good ponytail. but it a pain and a half to put the hair on a follower, if possible at all.

thats one of my fav ones to

thats one of my fav ones to

=D the only thing that could beat it is a ponytail that really long.

anyway back to forum topic. with the delays and all is there a eta?

Okay soo I got bored today while waiting for my painting to dry soo I decided to attempt to sculpt the one of the otter heads (I'm not master sculpture of heads XD, I do armors mostly).

I think it turned out okay-ish, i didn't really spend much time on it, I just had some time to kill, so Ima call it some fan-art XD. I don't really know animal anatomy and I'm not much of a furry fan but that concept of the otter heads was adorable :P.

I do love the concept of this race and I'm curious on where it goes, looking awesome soo far and has lots of potential. Wish you best of luck on your custom race :).

Fanart Pictar:

Time legnth: about 10 minutes XD.

cellanfanart.png

Thanks :), Only thing that truly bugs me about was the eyes. I dunno I just couldn't get a angle like the concept. Same with eyelid shape, that shape just drove me bananas XD.

Maybe If I have some time, I can see I progress it further but like I said, it was 10 minute sculpt waiting for paint to dry =d. I think it be cool looking with some nice details :)

Yeah sure, here it is.

Whats included: various subvidision level as obj (Hi poly was like 700k polys and lowest is like 3k. (wasn't sure what poly count you wanted), also included the Zbrush sculpt file if you crack that open as well.

Free to do what you want with, of course, as long as you give some type credit to me for the sculpt or something along those lines.

DL Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?28fy9avt76t6zhh

Yeah sure' date=' here it is.

Whats included: various subvidision level as obj (Hi poly was like 700k polys and lowest is like 3k. (wasn't sure what poly count you wanted), also included the Zbrush sculpt file if you crack that open as well.

Free to do what you want with, of course, as long as you give some type credit to me for the sculpt or something along those lines.

DL Link:

[/quote']

*chuckles* If I know anything, all the credit for the mod will go to you guys as the model makers. I just do the easy stuff like coding.

Yeah sure' date=' here it is.

DL Link:

[/quote']

*chuckles* If I know anything, all the credit for the mod will go to you guys as the model makers. I just do the easy stuff like coding.

every part counts even doing the easy job on it you all get a A++ keep it up my Animal lover's

easy stuff like coding o.0 GDelscribe you dont give yourself enough credit. to people like me' date=' all of this stuff you guys are doing, coding and model design, is like black magic. i got no idea where to even begin xD

[/quote']where to begin is school they teach alot lol other then that learn by hand i build my computer with no help no teaching.:D

easy stuff like coding o.0 GDelscribe you dont give yourself enough credit. to people like me' date=' all of this stuff you guys are doing, coding and model design, is like black magic. i got no idea where to even begin xD

[/quote']where to begin is school they teach alot lol other then that learn by hand i build my computer with no help no teaching.:D

as did i, and i also working on a CIS major, but still. i freshman xD

XP. Actually its much easier to teach yourself by reading code, an tutorials. :P

My hands are just not made for making physical art.

XP. Actually its much easier to teach yourself by reading code, an tutorials. :P

btw, back to a few pages back. you said you could get me the biped model of a fox tail o.o

any luck? (been trying to do that ever since...no luck other than to make my chars body dissapear xD

btw, back to a few pages back. you said you could get me the biped model of a fox tail o.o

any luck? (been trying to do that ever since...no luck other than to make my chars body dissapear xD

That's nearly done actually. I'm just having trouble porting it into the game properly over the Khajiit Tail model.

I've been thinking about giving it a shot' date=' but I am still unsure if anything I offer would be very useful either ^^:

[/quote']

Anything anybody offers is welcome and invariably useful! No matter how small.

Archived