HGEC High Rez Oily Skin?

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Title says it, I am looking for that for the HGEC body. I think Robert's body is fantastic so I am happy with my males, but I have never actually tried the better looking oily type of skin for ladies. I am wanting to be a bit more bold in my bodies now. Is this the best type? I didn't see anything that had an overly oiled look to it. I know it seems kind of silly to some but I have never used an oily skin and I have seen some of the pictures posted here and I'd like to try something more lusty.:blush: Thank you for looking at this if you read to this line.

I am sorry if I should not add a link to another mod site from this forum for any reason, it was the first thing that came to mind. I will remove it if I need to. Don't want to be banned.:huh:

• 3 months later...
Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

This comes with a quick skin swap tool that includes oily skin.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

20022-1-1222513032.jpg

I am going to give this one a try I think. I literally just did an entirely fresh install this morning of Oblivion (holy shit this game looks like crap in vanilla! lol) and I am wanting to try some new things. That and your picture is of Brian. It instantly makes me think of Seth and that grin so... I have to do what it says.:s

Archived