Male content call out!

On 5/19/2018 at 11:44 AM, Savren said:

Yeah i can get trouble since in this LL, many authors active too. That happen in Vector website too. But if i share that, they will ban me even the users become happy. Good for them but bad for me. Lol

Whoops, my apologies then Savren, I didnt know you cant share that armor. The all permision stuff confuses me, and didnt even think about it. Sorry again, dont want to make you in trouble.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:04 AM, jackharrow said:

Something is off about the hands on the twink.  Is that a female body reshaped?

Yes his body made from unp stuff. Reshaped and made some custom normal map and diffuse too. So i made 2 type twink. From female assets and male assets. Female assets more like Femboy type. While from male assets, for masculine boy. This one example from Male Assets.

20171120023328_1.thumb.jpg.584f5e8becb1151e40951247c8f974dc.jpg

Guys what's a good mod for a yaoi-looking 0-weight buttfaggot trap that'll tag along as a companion that isn't overpowered asf and is compatible with SOS?

They always either use nexus's beautiful nude whatever with a girl head and have a neck seam, have biceps the size of watermelons, a flippin beard, or they're out in bumfuck nowheresville, or they're perked to high hell and make me look bad.  I mean the girl head idea is brilliant but the seam kills it.

Where was some posted way earlier but the link's dead.  Also, femboy reborn doesn't play nice with my setup and they have tits anyways.

BTW here's my wood elf barbarian boi Zenshi baring it all

Spoiler

Skyrim Zenshi Naked

5 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Guys what's a good mod for a yaoi-looking 0-weight buttfaggot trap that'll tag along as a companion that isn't overpowered asf and is compatible with SOS?

They always either use nexus's beautiful nude whatever with a girl head and have a neck seam, have biceps the size of watermelons, a flippin beard, or they're out in bumfuck nowheresville, or they're perked to high hell and make me look bad.  I mean the girl head idea is brilliant but the seam kills it.

Where was some posted way earlier but the link's dead.  Also, femboy reborn doesn't play nice with my setup and they have tits anyways.

BTW here's my wood elf barbarian boi Zenshi baring it all 

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim Zenshi Naked

You can generally convert followers to SoS by replacing the body meshes and sometimes textures (you'll have to manually adjust the texture's color for neck seam color mismatch though). They generally don't come with the equipment when you first encounter them in-game (since SoS doesn't play with custom races by default), but it's just one MCM option away. Alternatively or concurrently, you can mod the esp yourself and link the naked mesh of the follower back to the default SoS body (so you don't have to change the mesh and skeleton of every f___ing follower every time you update those).

After you're happy with the looks, simply adjust the stats to your liking yourself by modding the esp. Finding a male follower that suits personal aesthetic tastes is hard enough, and it's basically impossible to demand that they come with stats to your liking on top of it.