Male content call out!

For anyone interested in making man marmalade a commodity,there is the latest versions of the Milk Mod Economy.

Of course,it has some major bugs to work out (as in it has trouble actually producing the Sperm Potions that milking a male or futanari character is supposed to give) and a little bit of adjustments to make (I went into the Creation Kit to apply some health and stamina restoration properties for consumption of the sperm potion since the sperm only has value to those using the Realistic Needs and Diseases mod normally),but anyone who knows a thing or two about scripting could possibly help out in that regard.

The important thing is that the groundwork has been laid.

Oh? It works for the males now does it? :D

Well,technically speaking,it does. It assigns males as Milk Maids and allows them to use the milking stations,but at the moment there is a bit of a bug that prevents proper implementation of the script that places the the semen potion in the player inventory after milking.

For now,the Milking Station might as well be naught but a fancy masturbatory device.

For anyone interested in making man marmalade a commodity,there is the latest versions of the Milk Mod Economy.

Of course,it has some major bugs to work out (as in it has trouble actually producing the Sperm Potions that milking a male or futanari character is supposed to give) and a little bit of adjustments to make (I went into the Creation Kit to apply some health and stamina restoration properties for consumption of the sperm potion since the sperm only has value to those using the Realistic Needs and Diseases mod normally),but anyone who knows a thing or two about scripting could possibly help out in that regard.

The important thing is that the groundwork has been laid.

Oh? It works for the males now does it? :D

Well,technically speaking,it does. It assigns males as Milk Maids and allows them to use the milking stations,but at the moment there is a bit of a bug that prevents proper implementation of the script that places the the semen potion in the player inventory after milking.

For now,the Milking Station might as well be naught but a fancy masturbatory device.

That works for me! No need to use the ZAP menu now!

I do like that ygnord head texture.  I hadnt used it before.  Very cool.  Couldnt use the body textures, because no SOS support.  I am having trouble getting the color cast on the head to match the body.  The difference is very noticeable when using fair men retex body textures.  Less noticeable when I go back to SOS default body textures.  Not sure if there's anything that can be done about that or not.  Anyway, here is a before and an after.

post-245435-0-84698100-1420320905_thumb.jpg post-245435-0-50898800-1420321118_thumb.jpg

Good news! The Milk Mod Economy mod has been given a good fumigation and the bugs are done for. The scripts are doing there thing and it works perfectly for male/futanari character usage now.

I look forward to it's update! :D

I'm watching Sam for more of a finished state. I like my slender-sexy guys, but some of the guys I have fit for beefcake as well.

Also kudos to the poster of this thread. I'm so sick of seeing tits everywhere. ._.

There's nothing wrong with tits in the slightest. The base game has enough man teats to match every single one added by a mod and then some,so it isn't like anyone is being left out there.

Having a bit more variety is always appreciated,however, and it looks like people finally took up the suggestion laid down by modders specializing in female character oriented mods and actually learned how to use the Creation Kit like they did so they could make their own mods rather than trying to shame or harass them into making something mods that didn't personally appeal to them.

I like to occasionally point out mods that are gender neutral in addition to those that  apply primarily or entirely to male characters and I intend to do the same yet again. The Alternative Riding Styles mod also knows no gender outside of the gender of the mounts which,for now and the foreseeable future, is strictly male so if anyone is interested in literal dick riding,then that mod is for you.

Ixum, I watched one of your tumblr vids yesterday, and noticed that some of your chars are covered from head-to-toe in cum.  Is there a mod for that, or is that just your own doing?

Yes there is... its not very good for males tho since it has serious cutoffs with SoS bodies atleast (might be great for females dunno havent tried and not going to). Anyway, its this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1601-sexlab-scoclb-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake/