Male content call out!

I will admit I have been hiding in the LL closet, but I do prefer male/male. I have made some private convertions of female/straight-focused mod content to male/gay-focused, just to keep it relevent to me. I tried to make them as patches/overwrites/addons so I could easy keep up with new content. Still not the most experienced. I have been working on turning my current PC into a follower with some sexy dialogue for another one of my PCs so I can (ideally) just use a conversation branch in game with him to activate some hot goings on. Just to help increase my skills. Heh.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but my favorite male armor mod is SOS - Revealing Armors. I have changed it though so they are actual equipable armor to the PC instead of a replacer for every character. Just keeps immersion for me and is fun when doing animations so have that "half-dressed" look. :D

My PCs under the spoiler. ^^

0mFNp2y.png

I will admit I have been hiding in the LL closet, but I do prefer male/male. I have made some private convertions of female/straight-focused mod content to male/gay-focused, just to keep it relevent to me. I tried to make them as patches/overwrites/addons so I could easy keep up with new content. Still not the most experienced. I have been working on turning my current PC into a follower with some sexy dialogue for another one of my PCs so I can (ideally) just use a conversation branch in game with him to activate some hot goings on. Just to help increase my skills. Heh.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but my favorite male armor mod is SOS - Revealing Armors. I have changed it though so they are actual equipable armor to the PC instead of a replacer for every character. Just keeps immersion for me and is fun when doing animations so have that "half-dressed" look. :D

0mFNp2y.png

You don't use SAM? ;)

0mFNp2y.png

You don't use SAM? ;)

Not yet. I have it downloaded for using mod organizer profiles to try it out. :D

Wish they would expand Apropos to include M/M content like it used to have before they changed the name.

I've thought about doing that, but alas it's on that ever expanding "to do" list. I have the scripts on my phone jsut to study them but I never get the chance to. LOL

If looking for male content look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31992-realistic-looking-male-character

If looking for gay content look elsewhere :D

Hmm are you saying gay content has no place on LL? oO

Did you even read what i wrote and linked? I thought LL is adult comunity and sometimes it feels like dealing with children who are just looking for oportunity to say - you judge me, you bad, bad meanie!

If looking for male content look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31992-realistic-looking-male-character

Did you even read what i wrote and linked? I thought LL is adult comunity and sometimes it feels like dealing with children who are just looking for oportunity to say - you judge me, you bad, bad meanie!

Seriously?

I have to admit Kinky I did think the same when your comment was left and I asked a friend for a second opinion. I just didn't say anything as the internet is neutral and perhaps it was just a poorly chosen comment. But to people it can come across as "elsewhere" like saying "it has no place here" but that is also down to their own assumption when what you may be trying to say (i think) is that you don't know any gay content? Poor word choice and bad assumptions. But lets not point fingers guys and be adult. Honest misinterpretation.

Did anyone even see what the link i shared with everyone is all about? Anyone noticed who started the topic, the title of the topic, tags in the topic? Is it so difficult to connect 2 things - male content wanted here in this topic and male content given by me in my topic that doesnt include gay content? As i said if you want male content you got it in my topic if you want gay content look elsewhere. There is plenty of it on this site. And seriously everyone who misunderstood this is simply an idiot if for nothing else then for not reading and attacking someone who gave you more content in one post then what you had in all of this topic.

Did anyone even see what the link i shared with everyone is all about? Anyone noticed who started the topic, the title of the topic, tags in the topic? Is it so difficult to connect 2 things - male content wanted here in this topic and male content given by me in my topic that doesnt include gay content? As i said if you want male content you got it in my topic if you want gay content look elsewhere. There is plenty of it on this site. And seriously everyone who misunderstood this is simply an idiot if for nothing else then for not reading and attacking someone who gave you more content in one post then what you had in all of this topic.

No need to be rude. Now that you've explained it's understood.

It was just a question. Sorry for the misunderstanding but tbh the only exclusively gay content I've seen on this site is one animation done by Zynisch

Actually, there is a lot more stuff that is coming out the cracks for us Ixum! Where animations CAN generally be neutral (except maybe exclusive lesbian ones like the breastfeeding ones in my pack), modders are starting to think about the player base which may want male content.

From utlilizing LoversLab correctly about 6 months ago, I found a lot of content is female PC centered and caters to hetrosexal sex and sometimes lesbian sex. I understand when you say there is nothing which was "gay male exclusive" and to date I don't think there is something that is mostly for a gay male player that only a gay male can benefit from (but I might be wrong).

I've seen some great mods then been disappointed that they say "made for female-centered" (ie, text will all be centered as if the player is female and not gender neutral or gender specific using the <Alias> commands). Mods like "Animal Mansion" are pretty fun but they weren't really male friendly. I have taken to editing it dialogue quests and NPCs to make a male/male version (as an addon that sites under the main mod) to suit my needs. But I wouldn't dare ask for permission from the mod maker to upload it in fear of backlash or a negative rejection from the userbase.

I think however mod makers are starting tothink about it's gay player base (as well as it's female player base who make play a male character). Mods like "Devices Devices For Him" is all for the male player (it was picked up from the all Devious Devious Male Addon), which meant that the female specific Devious Devious mods can start to support male devices. Some Devious Devices mods have even gone further to start incorporating dialogues for male PCs and started to slowly work the content in. Apopros has got under its "possible future developments" that it looks to add male/male descriptions.

I have thought more and more about modding. I am absolutely useless at scripting from scratch but it I see something I like working, I will look at the script that made that happen and try and figure out what it does and create it that way. I have been working on a male follower that fits into the Skyrim lore (and perhaps voiced but I feel my voice sucks) which also has dialogue branches to start sex scenes with my male PC. I have been cirrently using the random options in the dialogue boxes in CK to create a random immersive accept or decline but I hope in future I can make SexLab Aroused come to play. My character may wish to have sex and decline, or my follower my try and entie my player into sex. And if my player annoys my follower, he'll get spanked (probably the bit I'm msot pleased with, haha). It's male exclusive because that's what I prefer.

I have thought about adding the dialogues for Apropos when I get the time for the male/male and creatures/male. I have edited the revealing armor replacers for SOS on Nexus so that only my character or follower wear it to keep immersion for myself. I have edited the Beastess Lair to a Beastmaster Lair for personal use and taste. I have even changed the two females in the ZBF test zone to male for my own amusement. I tried to make More Band Camp sex slaves with males instead of females that that didn;t actually work out for me (leaving that to a rainy day to figure out).

I think as I learn, I would like to bring things for the gay community. I want to try my hand at animating, but I feel that while NSAP is still on the forefront of my mind with my follower second and bending MO to my will third (aswell as work, real life, othercommitments to games like FFXIV Onlinem, eatching anime and manga, etcetc) I don't have the desired time to invest at this moment (though I hope to change that soon).

I think, in due course, more gender-neutral mods will come and we will have more content. Yes it will never match on the scale of female content but I think people modders are starting to try and reach a wider base now, even thought it may not be their personal taste, which to them I say "thanks for considering me." ^^

*goes back to NSAP*

I, like Rydin have also had to resort to modifying others work to suit my needs. While I get that the majority of the community is heterosexual and that is what the content is mainly geared for, I hate it when they add FF content to their work and skip MM....bunch of hypocrites if you ask me. But, I hope more content gets released that is neutral or at least some of us begin to make our own content for our needs.

It might help to have more M/M content if it could also be used for M/Hermaphrodite/F(uta/Female with Strap-on) purposes,as well so the largest number of people could make use of it.

I've noticed that quite a few of the animations compiled in the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack are built around characters who are either futa or wearing strap-ons since they involve interacting with female breasts then having the character who had her breasts played with penetrating the person who stimulated her nipples so it isn't like is isn't possible.

A few animations that would work with anyone with a phallus of whatever base gender would be:

*Seated Mutual Masturbation/Circle Jerk (M/M,M/M/M,M/M/M/M, M/H,M/H/M,M/H/M/H,etcetera).

*Face-to-Face Mutual Masturbation

*Mutual Footjob

*Mutual Penetration (kind of like this but anal rather than vaginal. Check the alternate viewpoints to get a better picture of what is going on in this animation)

https://e621.net/post/show/569861/3d-animated-anus-balls-big_breasts-big_horns-bounc

*Daisy Chain/Lucky Pierre (M/H/M,M/M/M,M/M/H,M/M/M/M,so on and so forth)

*Phallus Oriented 69

*Sideways 69

*Standing 69/Carry 69

*Oral Daisy Chain

*Reach-Around (M/M,M/H,M/M/H,M/H/M with whoever is on the end being give the reach-around)

*Auto-Fellatio/Self-Suck

I, like Rydin have also had to resort to modifying others work to suit my needs. While I get that the majority of the community is heterosexual and that is what the content is mainly geared for, I hate it when they add FF content to their work and skip MM....bunch of hypocrites if you ask me. But, I hope more content gets released that is neutral or at least some of us begin to make our own content for our needs.

we might need to combine our thoughts sonetime and make stuff :D