• 3 months later...

I'm using Vortex and it's giving me an error saying "SexLab_Dialogues.bsa is intended for use in Skyrim (2011)/Fallout 3/New Vegas [...] Archives for this game must be BSA files (v105)"

I'm on SE and planning to start using SD+. Is this error normal/safe for SSE as it currently stands?

EDIT: I used CAO to reprocess the BSA for now.

40 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

I'm using Vortex and it's giving me an error saying "SexLab_Dialogues.bsa is intended for use in Skyrim (2011)/Fallout 3/New Vegas [...] Archives for this game must be BSA files (v105)"

I'm on SE and planning to start using SD+. Is this error normal/safe for SSE as it currently stands?

EDIT: I used CAO to reprocess the BSA for now.

The file on this download page is for LE only.

For SE, you have to use the downloads on my SE conversion thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I recently got back into Skyrim modding after many years absense and have overall had an easy time setting back up Sexlab and SD as well as other subsequent mods to compliment it. One question I had about dialogues however is was there more to the choices you could make at different slave levels? Perhaps my memory is cloudy but I could almost swear I remembered being able to curse at my owner or insult him as a rebellious slave and then having much more erotic dialogue after succumbing to the slavery. Am I missing something? Thinking of an entirely different mod? Any help would be appreciated so thank you very much in advance!

22 minutes ago, lgnd said:

Hello, I recently got back into Skyrim modding after many years absense and have overall had an easy time setting back up Sexlab and SD as well as other subsequent mods to compliment it. One question I had about dialogues however is was there more to the choices you could make at different slave levels? Perhaps my memory is cloudy but I could almost swear I remembered being able to curse at my owner or insult him as a rebellious slave and then having much more erotic dialogue after succumbing to the slavery. Am I missing something? Thinking of an entirely different mod? Any help would be appreciated so thank you very much in advance!

That's still in Dialogue but I toned down that cursing to rebellious behaviour mostly.

Try to use Resist more when the popup to Submit/Resist comes up.

• 1 month later...

Hi, there. Folks, I have no idea how that mod works. If I click on More Dialogues, then appears "I have a gift for you", "Greetings" or "Hi, Sweetie" and "You fool!" If I click on Refresh Dialogues, nothing happens, there are still the some dialogues. Also I still don't know how to run a bestiality dialogues, even if everything in SLD menu is enabled. What I missing? Can you help me with that, please? 

25 minutes ago, Electroraptor said:

Hi, there. Folks, I have no idea how that mod works. If I click on More Dialogues, then appears "I have a gift for you", "Greetings" or "Hi, Sweetie" and "You fool!" If I click on Refresh Dialogues, nothing happens, there are still the some dialogues. Also I still don't know how to run a bestiality dialogues, even if everything in SLD menu is enabled. What I missing? Can you help me with that, please? 

"More dialogues" adds dialogue options based on the disposition of the NPC towards you. I couldn't make that calculation happen automatically so I had to have the player press 'More dialogues' instead.

"Refresh dialogues" updates the calculation when you speak to someone else.

For bestiality dialogues, make sure the option is checked in the menu.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:03 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

"More dialogues" adds dialogue options based on the disposition of the NPC towards you. I couldn't make that calculation happen automatically so I had to have the player press 'More dialogues' instead.

"Refresh dialogues" updates the calculation when you speak to someone else.

For bestiality dialogues, make sure the option is checked in the menu.

I must still missing something very important. That mod simply do nothing more than I described. 
Of course a bestiality dialogues options is checked, but still I have absolutely no idea how the hell to run it. 
Anyway, thanks for your time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, naughtyfemboy said:

hey i am having a problem that probably cause of myself being dumb but please help me :( i am having problem at first blacksmith quest it says help around the forge but i dont know what to do 

Are you with Adrienne Avenici or Alvor?

Both have vanilla quests about learning blacksmith. They are small tutorials where they show you the ropes.

Talk to them until you find the dialogues asking you to craft something for them.

so i got both sexlab framework and sexlab dialogue but now my problem is the models.. whenever i initiate a sex with lydia the body of my character and lydia are invincible and the only thing appearing is our heads, legs and arms? 

i have better males nudes as a skin for male characters and UNP dimonized for females

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you with Adrienne Avenici or Alvor?

Both have vanilla quests about learning blacksmith. They are small tutorials where they show you the ropes.

Talk to them until you find the dialogues asking you to craft something for them.

i was with alvor so i am doing it thank you again!!

I'm doing the mage apprentice quest. I've mixed the potions and enchanted the dagger and delivered both of them. My quest log shows that I've become Farengar's apprentice. However, he has no dialogue options to advance the quest further. If I remember correctly he's supposed to send me to the Jarl's quarters to fetch a book next. Is there something else I need to do first? Or if not, a way to kickstart that objective?  Thanks.