1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.

I have plans to go beyond the College of Winterhold quests and I am currently play testing them. Right now, I am at that stage with Collette. I am on the quest to go to retrieve the missing books by the lake near Riverwood.

What I would like to do is inject more lore about the nature of magicka and reality, as well as putting my own spin on summoning.

In the same vein as the new magicka system, I would like to make summoning more dangerous at first and more rewarding later.

Initially, summoned creatures should have a higher chance to attack you, break free, not show up or show up wrong (or some Wabbajack-style random side effect).

Once you master summoning, you should have a chance to better bind them, or summon improved versions of the creatures.

Not sure I can pull that off but it would be fun to see that in action.

Summoning creatures should fill you with dread early on :)

That looks interesting, really like the immersive approach.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Right now, I am at that stage with Collette.

One thing that I should perhaps mention.  I first went to Colette after arriving at the college, before going through the lesson with Tolfdir and the other students.  Colette did not have any relevant dialogue about Farengar, so I though perhaps I should go ahead and do Saarthal.  I did that, returned to Colette, and she then had dialogue to tell me to go to Saarthal.  Since I'd already been there I could then immediately go on to the dialogue about Farengar.  If it is intended that the player should do the lesson with Tolfdir and the other students, then talk to Colette, then do Saarthal, and then return to Colette, it could be made clearer.  Although I have no idea how to make it clearer. ?

3 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

One thing that I should perhaps mention.  I first went to Colette after arriving at the college, before going through the lesson with Tolfdir and the other students.  Colette did not have any relevant dialogue about Farengar, so I though perhaps I should go ahead and do Saarthal.  I did that, returned to Colette, and she then had dialogue to tell me to go to Saarthal.  Since I'd already been there I could then immediately go on to the dialogue about Farengar.  If it is intended that the player should do the lesson with Tolfdir and the other students, then talk to Colette, then do Saarthal, and then return to Colette, it could be made clearer.  Although I have no idea how to make it clearer. ?

She should have had a dialogue telling you to first get your college orientation before talking about other things. 

I must have missed the situation where you get to her before that introduction.

I will have to add that to my list.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did I have a typo where I said Adrienne instead of Arcadia in the quest objectives?

No. I was misreading the Dagger quest as saying Arcadia, though it was for Adrienne. That's my bad. 

As for Arcadia's quest, it turned out I had already done what I'd needed to for her, but the quest hadn't updated. I fixed it by going back to Farengar and telling him I knew how to mix potions, the quest updated after that.

Thank you for responding so quickly, it's nice to know this mod still has support when it's needed. :)

I've encountered some odd behavior with my magicka wildly fluctuating. It would vary from ~200 to as high as 1000 at times and later when I tried transforming to a vampire lord the magicka would often go negative or to a very low value like 1. After disabling almost every mod I have installed I think this is caused in part by the optional magicka system in this mod. (At least before disabling the system I had a problem where my magicka was 1 and using setav to change it would always revert after 5-10 seconds. I'm conjecturing that it was also the cause of the earlier fluctuations)

Just wanted to make a post about it in case other people are experiencing the same issue.

19 hours ago, xj47 said:

I've encountered some odd behavior with my magicka wildly fluctuating. It would vary from ~200 to as high as 1000 at times and later when I tried transforming to a vampire lord the magicka would often go negative or to a very low value like 1. After disabling almost every mod I have installed I think this is caused in part by the optional magicka system in this mod. (At least before disabling the system I had a problem where my magicka was 1 and using setav to change it would always revert after 5-10 seconds. I'm conjecturing that it was also the cause of the earlier fluctuations)

Just wanted to make a post about it in case other people are experiencing the same issue.

The system is still experimental... I did not test it as a vampire and a werewolf yet.

Thanks for the report. I will try to test it.

Good day. I found the Annotated Shock Theory book. I did not know what it was since I always disable Dialogues quests from the MCM, so I picked it up thinking it's vanilla Skyrim lore. How can I reset the quest and remove the book? I use Dialogues only because it's required by SD+, I really don't want anything else running from it.

Also, obviously want to report that even with the quest disabled the book is in the game ;3

On 5/19/2020 at 4:53 AM, Violence6884 said:

Good day. I found the Annotated Shock Theory book. I did not know what it was since I always disable Dialogues quests from the MCM, so I picked it up thinking it's vanilla Skyrim lore. How can I reset the quest and remove the book? I use Dialogues only because it's required by SD+, I really don't want anything else running from it.

Also, obviously want to report that even with the quest disabled the book is in the game ;3

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I will make sure the quest doesn't start from picking up the book and the sky shard.

In your situation, you can try stopping quest in the console:

stopquest SLD_jobmage

stopquest SLD_jobmage

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dr.p345 said:

Is there an SE conversion of this mod?

FYI, I mean a 2020 update, not the 2019 SE conversion (Blacksmith quest is broken. Can never get past praying at the warrior standing stone). 

I have no clue about the SE version, but just in case:

If you have a mod that changes the effects of the standing stones SLdialogues might not be able to recognize that you prayed to the right one.

There is an amulet next to the standing stones (usually lies next to the warrior stone), if you wear that while turning in the quest it should proceed, even if you didn't pray to the right stone.

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have no clue about the SE version, but just in case:

If you have a mod that changes the effects of the standing stones SLdialogues might not be able to recognize that you prayed to the right one.

There is an amulet next to the standing stones (usually lies next to the warrior stone), if you wear that while turning in the quest it should proceed, even if you didn't pray to the right stone.

It worked! Thanks for the info.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

Hi, is there a kneeling and crawling animation to use with this? And how does one do it?

The kneeling/crawling animations and controls come with SD+

Usually you combine SLdialogues with SD+

After the first SD enslavement kneeling and crawling is always available via keys configured in SD MCM

11 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Question what sl dialgue do ? can we make an npc a slave with it ? because when i greeting and say how about we get comfortable it say weakness resist

Mainly you need SL Dialogues for SD+, it's rather a requirement for it.

If you want to use SL Dialogues for NPC Slaves you need to combine it with

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/ (puppet master) + https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches/ (puppet master patch)

26 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Mainly you need SL Dialogues for SD+, it's rather a requirement for it.

If you want to use SL Dialogues for NPC Slaves you need to combine it with

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/ (puppet master) + https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches/ (puppet master patch)

i do have 2 of them but how do i turn them into a slave if is a follower

10 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

the safe bag in riverwood's blacksmith basement, just vanished totally on me. it's just not there anymore. how do i get this bag and my stuff that was in the bag back ?

No idea... I Can't remember moving it. Are you sure the mod is still enabled?

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No idea... I Can't remember moving it. Are you sure the mod is still enabled?

yes, it is. my quest part in riverwood was done, he told me to go to dawnstar to continue my training. but i still could get into his house and access the bag afterwards for quite a while. i went in after finishing up some random quests to add more stuff and it just vanished completely.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this mod , have several questions to ask : How to many time does it take to begging to become that NPC's slave ? , I beg her pretty much I guess but seem doesnt trigger any new dialogue beside "I'm poor" , I always choice submit .

How to have an owner on me ? , hmm try to talk to several npc while stand either kneel but none are my master ( do I need to be defeated by any bandit to get them my master and do I need SL defeate to do that ? )