Hola! This mod works in a strange way with SD+...When my characer become a slave i can communicate whith master by new dialoge tree ("Master"), ask him for food, water, clothes etc. but after a while these dialoges in this topic  disappears and I can only  ask my master about his/her needs. And even if I gain a sufficient number of slave points or get enugh gold to return freedom i cant talk about it with master, couse i have only one topic to entertain my owner. (Sorry for my english. This is not my native language, so i have to use some translators :-/ )

New version 1.3 with these changes:

- Added: Chance Master will shave the slaves head (as an alternative to Race menu).
- Added: Chance last Master will re-enslave player if 'caught' after escape
- Added: Tanning recipe for creating beggar clothes
:: Recipe uses new item ('sack cloth piece') - make them from linen wraps
- Added: More NPC comments about player when enslaved
- Added: First shot at special slavery level 6 dialogues (total submissive slut)
- Added: Spell version of 'Rest anywhere' effect 

- Fixed: Removed '[More dialogues]' from talking activators (like statue of Mara from LAL)
- Fixed: 'Feisty' or 'Submissive' replies are based on new Dominance value
:: Dominance is calculated based on answers to 'submit' or 'resist' menu
:: Only for levels 1 to 5. Level 6 is totally submissive and has no plea or taunt dialogues.

"Only for levels 1 to 5. Level 6 is totally submissive and has no plea or taunt dialogues."

I'm sorry I don't understand what it means. If I reach game level 6, this mod doesn't work?

That only means level 6 doesn't have the option to insult, spit or plea.

The rest is still there but with different dialogue topics.

"Only for levels 1 to 5. Level 6 is totally submissive and has no plea or taunt dialogues."

I'm sorry I don't understand what it means. If I reach game level 6, this mod doesn't work?

That only means level 6 doesn't have the option to insult, spit or plea.

The rest is still there but with different dialogue topics.

I think anolbee is confused between having a level 6 character in Skyrim and have a lvl 6 slave level in Sexlab Dialogues mod.  This lvl 6 is a measure of how submissive your character is.  I believe that leveling up to lvl 6 from perk skill ups should be completely different.

an easy add for your master ? what do you want ? would be : masturbate for me.   - just a proposal

tested 1.3 only punishment dialogues available, no sex animations. dialogues like dont hurt me please or do you want to fuck me now do not appear at the beginning phase of enslavement. that makes this Version unusable for me. i stay with the previous one. what a pitty,

Version 1.4 is out with these changes:

- Added: Dialogue topics to ask to be allowed to work for and protect your owner

:: free your hands at slavery level 3 and master trust >0

:: use weapons at slavery level 4 andmaster's trust >=5

- Added Modevent to force refresh of the dialogue tree for a given NPC from another mod.

- Fixed: Missing filters for Hello comments (only for humanoid NPCs)

- Fixed: Replaced desaturation image effect by blue glow effect when sleeping anywhere (may require a clean save to make that work).

Version 1.4 is out with these changes:

Thanks for the update.  Quick question, please.  I use MO. Is it just a straight overwrite, or an 'uninstall, clean up save, install new version' job?  

TIA

Straight overwrite should be enough.

The "bloody rags" that this mod adds to the leveled list is rather tedious. Is there a purpose for these items?

That is still a work in progress.

They will be used to produces pieces of linen.

Pieces of linen will be useable to craft beggar and farm clothes (for use in the begging dialogues). 

I am also planning on allowing to craft some basic job related cloth, like miner, blacksmith apron or cook.

I found it weird that the only place you can buy regular clothes is just about that snotty rainments store in Solitude and I don't want to have to kill every farmer or beggar in the game to get their clothes (or steal them in other NPCs homes).

Pieces of linen will be useable to craft beggar and farm clothes (for use in the begging dialogues). 

Hmm... why not linen wraps?

Or is it to be: Rag -> Linen -> Clothing?

If so, instead of bloody rags, how about a new item... can use the same model as the napkin items...?

post-462261-0-48706100-1421770297_thumb.jpg

Hmm... why not linen wraps?

Or is it to be: Rag -> Linen -> Clothing?

If so, instead of bloody rags, how about a new item... can use the same model as the napkin items...?

attachicon.gifScreenShot172.jpg

Isn't that an item from Heartfire? 

The idea is indeed to have Rag -> Linen -> Clothing without having to rely only on linen wraps found in tombs.

I thought of bloody rags because they could be found on corpses as loot and then cleaned up into Linen at a cooking station and turned into clothing at a tanning rack.

This is all very preliminary and I am definitely open to suggestions.

Isn't that an item from Heartfire? 

Heh... Maybe? I don't know. It's been so long since I've played Skyrim without HF running that I really can't remember what's really vanilla any more. :)

I thought of bloody rags because they could be found on corpses as loot and then cleaned up into Linen at a cooking station and turned into clothing at a tanning rack.

That's not a bad idea.

What about this too... cleaning and rendering other garments down to make new ones?

Similar to how the Ars Metallica mod works.

Like, you break down Fine Clothes to make three pieces of linen, and break down Roughspun Tunic to make one piece of base cloth (whatever that is - bloody rags equivalent). You construct Fine Clothes with four pieces of linen and make a Roughspun Tunic out of two pieces of base cloth. That sort of thing...?

You'd have to make new recipes for pretty much everything, though, which is sort of a pain.

You'd have to make new recipes for pretty much everything, though, which is sort of a pain.

That's the main reason why I stayed away from that idea :)

Pain... aye.

Tailoring Test.esp

1 Bloody rags at Cooking Pot become 1 Clean Rags (clean rags use same model)
3 Clean Rags at Tanning Rack become 1 Roughspun Tunic
2 Clean Rags at Tanning Rack become 1 Linen
3 Linen at Tanning Rack become 1 Fine Clothes

That's four recipes... for essentially two items of clothing. And it's not complete even for just those two items... I should be able to break down the Roughspun Tunic back into clean rags, for example, and the Fine Clothes should be made of linen and fox fur, and should be able to be broken down into linen and fox fur.
So yes, it's certainly doable... there is Frostfall, and this one too that have a lot of clothing crafting options. Probably others too.
But it's still a lot of work. Not something I'd want to add to a huge to-do list like yours. :) It'd take a week just to do the vanilla clothes!

That's the main reason why I stayed away from that idea :)

Pain... aye.

attachicon.gifTailoring Test.esp

1 Bloody rags at Cooking Pot become 1 Clean Rags (clean rags use same model)
3 Clean Rags at Tanning Rack become 1 Roughspun Tunic
2 Clean Rags at Tanning Rack become 1 Linen
3 Linen at Tanning Rack become 1 Fine Clothes

That's four recipes... for essentially two items of clothing. And it's not complete even for just those two items... I should be able to break down the Roughspun Tunic back into clean rags, for example, and the Fine Clothes should be made of linen and fox fur, and should be able to be broken down into linen and fox fur.
So yes, it's certainly doable... there is Frostfall, and this one too that have a lot of clothing crafting options. Probably others too.
But it's still a lot of work. Not something I'd want to add to a huge to-do list like yours. :) It'd take a week just to do the vanilla clothes!

Thanks.. I will look at your recipes.

I want to keep it simple and about just a handful of special purpose clothing, like farming, mining or begging.