also when i ask for drink they are automatically drinked.

When i ask for food it gets stashed in my inventory - but not eaten. And only way to get to them is to get rid of cuffs (which act like DD armbinder for me - so they block access to inventory) or "abuse" SkyUI.

I am still trying to figure out how to force feed reliably.

Skooma instead of drink is normal. Masters can be tricky that way.

A workaround to eat - open a barrel or any container, select the tab for your inventory and shift+click on the items you want to consume.

Greetings

So in +SD there is a option something like > ''you look like you could use some company". and it could bring in some gold for the master. 

1 is it intentional to not show that with this mod even after multiple refresh dialogues ?

2 same with the island dialogues to gain money to free your self ?

1-2 so in short is there a way to gain money with X dialog  exept for begging for money that is 7 gold every time ?

Greetings

So in +SD there is a option something like > ''you look like you could use some company". and it could bring in some gold for the master. 

1 is it intentional to not show that with this mod even after multiple refresh dialogues ?

2 same with the island dialogues to gain money to free your self ?

1-2 so in short is there a way to gain money with X dialog  exept for begging for money that is 7 gold every time ?

I added the option to 'entertain' others for money but I also noticed it doesn't appear when I was expecting it.

I will have to check that out.

So, I think I must be doing something wrong..

I get the dialogue options like "Hello" and "You idiot! (Insult)", but they don't seem to actually do anything. When I ask them "Please, can you spare any money?" They always just tell me to get a job or go away. The only option that seems to work is giving gifts, but again, it doesn't lead anywhere?

And it doesn't help that the mod doesn't include much of a description, at least as far as the user is concerned.

So, I think I must be doing something wrong..

I get the dialogue options like "Hello" and "You idiot! (Insult)", but they don't seem to actually do anything. When I ask them "Please, can you spare any money?" They always just tell me to get a job or go away. The only option that seems to work is giving gifts, but again, it doesn't lead anywhere?

And it doesn't help that the mod doesn't include much of a description, at least as far as the user is concerned.

Right now, this mod doesn't do much by itself.

It is useful mostly alongside SD+ or if you want the ability to bed NPCs for small change.

It will grow in the coming weeks into a more seamless experience.

Until then, treat it as a work in progress.

Yes but,

Depending on values assigned to the NPC via storageUtil variables, it will display new dialogue trees: Romance, PC as Master, PC as Slave, Bestiality and Begging/Gifts.

None of those things seem to function. I can't get access to master/slave status, and as I mentioned, the 'begging' never seems to work (and I've tried it on several npcs whom I have elevated disposition with)

Do I need Sanguine's Debauchery to get this mod to do any of that stuff?

Yes but,

Depending on values assigned to the NPC via storageUtil variables, it will display new dialogue trees: Romance, PC as Master, PC as Slave, Bestiality and Begging/Gifts.

None of those things seem to function. I can't get access to master/slave status, and as I mentioned, the 'begging' never seems to work (and I've tried it on several npcs whom I have elevated disposition with)

Do I need Sanguine's Debauchery to get this mod to do any of that stuff?

As I said above, this is still a work in progress.

So far, SD+ is the only mod that can enable the master/slave dialogues.

Begging should work without SD and is based on what you are wearing, not disposition.

Try talking to people while you are wearing rags or farm clothes.

Ah, I see. I had gotten it to do -something- when I tried begging my follower while naked - I get a prompt to submit or resist, but then.. well nothing happens, I just do the downed animation and he just stands there :P And he gives me like 2 gold >_>

It's begging.. so don't except to become rich fast :)

Resist should just strip you and leave you on the ground.

Submit should play a sexlab animation.

Check your logs to find clues about why the animation didn't play.

Among things that annoy me with Skyrim is the lack of choices and dialogues.

For example you can't simply use your speech skill to get out of slavery.

What I'd like to see

• Start dialogue with your master.
  • Try to see his disposition toward you ("What's your name ?" "Who are you ?" "What do you want ?", short on ideas right now)
  • Depending on different factors (difference in level between slave master, submissiveness of the PC, etc) the master react from "Shut up" to something along the lines of treating you more or less like an equal and everything in between.
  • From then on you can try to argue / bargain / convince / bride for your freedom​

In the case of a weak / inexperienced master (captured you because didn't want to kill and don't know what to do with you know, for example) you could hire the NPC as a companion / hireling.

Submissiveness of the PC can be calculated from SexLab stats as well as Fame of Slut and other modes I guess.

So something odd is happening with this mod installed. When it's enabled, NPCs wearing a gag from ZaZ or DD will respond with "Mmmfffff!" when spoken to and perform a clapping animation, as if to suggest they're gesturing around like we do when we talk with a DD gag equipped. The thing is, I see nothing in the documentation for this mod about this, and it seems like something that shouldn't be happening - the clapping animation plays even when the NPC has their hands bound or is using an animation such as one from ZaZ, interrupting those animations and looking very goofy. Might you know anything about why this is happening?

So something odd is happening with this mod installed. When it's enabled, NPCs wearing a gag from ZaZ or DD will respond with "Mmmfffff!" when spoken to and perform a clapping animation, as if to suggest they're gesturing around like we do when we talk with a DD gag equipped. The thing is, I see nothing in the documentation for this mod about this, and it seems like something that shouldn't be happening - the clapping animation plays even when the NPC has their hands bound or is using an animation such as one from ZaZ, interrupting those animations and looking very goofy. Might you know anything about why this is happening?

The Mpfff is intended but the clapping is not and will be removed in the next update.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm divided on installing this mod as I want to try SD+ but I don't want too much dialogues options with random NPC...  In the end, would your mod be a replacement for SL Romance ?  You said there would be Romance elements on the first post, but would the relation with the npc be progressive (romance and then submission etc) or would you have both dialogue trees alongside ?

I'm divided on installing this mod as I want to try SD+ but I don't want too much dialogues options with random NPC...  In the end, would your mod be a replacement for SL Romance ?  You said there would be Romance elements on the first post, but would the relation with the npc be progressive (romance and then submission etc) or would you have both dialogue trees alongside ?

That's the idea.

Eventually, I want to be able to progressively evolve a relationship with any NPC (most of them anyway) from romance to slavery, with options to submit to the NPC or have the NPC become your slave.

Dialogues should be a complement to Romance in the sense that Romance has its own dialogue options for diversity.

There is still a lot of work before we get there but the foundations are in place and it is just a matter of adding dialogue topics, scripts and an MCM menu to allow for some customization (for example, to disable the bestiality or dom paths if this is not something you want to see).

As far as adding more dialogue options goes, I try to keep everything under '[More dialogues]'. At most, you will see a gift topic, begging topic and 'more' topic for any given NPC. The future menu will allow disabling these topics as well.

Heh... the Mara Statue in LAL has the [more dialogs] option... but she doesn't say anything when I click it!

I was hoping to be able to beg some better starting equipment from her! :);) 

I noticed that.... somehow she counts as an NPC and I didn't take the time to find out how to filter her out.

That could be a good idea actually.

Not for starting items (since LAL would wipe out what you wear before sleeping) but to set up initial personality profiles for Dialogues.

I will have to think about that...

Hi Skymill, this (your mod) seems a really great idea. If there's one thing I really find missing between all mods on loverslab, that would be a good dialogue system and its relative usage (in all mods).

I'm not a modder (yet), but let's see if I got it right: basically you provide a modder with a "dialogue framework" shared between all NPCs where they respond differently depending on a fixed amount of traits (personality, mood, trust, and so on).

And they can build whatever functionality (including further dialogues) they like starting from there. And the difference is that before, each mod had to build their own dialogue system (with their own set of paramenters and so on, leading to possible incompatibilities). Does what I just wrote make any sense?  :P

PS: how's their personality set? Reading their morality?