[WIP] Wildlings ~ An alternative experience

Trykz

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this mod having some Frost resistance ability, i wish to  use it with Untamed and Frostfall, to get an ultimate experience of being a wildling !

I' m currently searching a good combination of mods to make the experience awesome.

I' m not currently satisfied, of dome mods like Beastess for example : not so realistic and too powerfull weapons and magic, it is like playing in god mode, useless, although the weapons are very cool, especially the ethereal ones.
A neat body replacer is welcome too, as i want my female character being the more " real " as possible  ( hdt , vagina etc ... ), very hard to choose and install and make them work properly.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use All in one animaed pussy, the cbbe version with COT/ When I downloaded wildlings, I get an amazing CBBE, TBBP, with collision to vagina, belly, and breasts. I use the nord body. My question; Is the wildling body TBBP by default? I love this bouncy body and would like to make it my standard CBBE body.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I LOVE this mod.   I feel like I can finally get back into Skyrim and really play the game instead of playing around with smut mods.  XD

I'm constantly on my toes and I'm using mods that add more NPCs and bounty hunters that stalk you.  Being hunted is fun and there are so many people after me it's heart pumping.

I also used Untamed.  I turn off the sex options and I rally my wild friends to defend me against those nasty guards/bandits/random npcs/hunters, etc.  :D

Archived