I don't see any reason that this should be put out for testing in its current state when it's requesting the use of 3 deprecated mods that almost no one is using and which are no longer compatible with anything anymore.  Notably, ZAP 7, Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack, (both of which are part of ZAP 8+) and Zaz extension pack, which isn't properly compatible even with ZAP 7.0 let alone 8.0 or 8+, and actually won't work if the latter 2 are installed, as far as I know.  I have no issue with the mod having dependencies on other mods by the same creator, PCHS has made some awesome mods, which is why i was interested in this, but i would have to go digging through archives to even find zaz 7 at this point, and running it would break my PAH mod setup.

I just think that those dependencies need to be updated to zap8+ if anyone is going to be willing to test it, since anyone into the darker skyrim mods already has zap 8+ on their 'must have' list.

5 hours ago, zabulon said:

I don't see any reason that this should be put out for testing in its current state when it's requesting the use of 3 deprecated mods [...]

Because you didn't realize the modder hasn't been on the website since February 11. Would @pchs be able to be more active, those dependencies would have been changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Edited the esp and deleted the records that required ZazExtensionPack - zaira and TaraUltimateFurniturePack - t.ara so I could use ZaZ v8 instead of V7 properly. Backup the original esp in case you have a problem I didnt have. Also dont bother the original author with issues related to my edit.

I havent run in any noteworthy issues (related to my edits) for now so if someone else wants to use it feel free to do so.

Known bug a latern that was on the sacrifice table is now floating -> solution just delete it via console or get jaxon's positioner and do it with it (as you can do it with the corpses etc. aswell if you dont like them btw)

Again in case someone didnt understand I removed the dependencies for ZazExtensionPack - zaira and TaraUltimateFurniturePack - t.ara to be able to use ZaZ Animation Pack V8.0 plus while still using this mod.

OBVIOUS consequence of removing those records is that everything from those mods is removed, that means the furnitures from the pack are gone since they didnt get used anyway I dunno if you will even notice it.

(Furniture from ZAZ like xcross etc. obviously is still there as that is from the ZAZ animation pack)

Credit for original obviously goes to pchs

WolfclubV8.rar

After struggling to make this work for days, I finally get in, and I wind up with this weird texture flickering; fine when I'm not moving, flickers as soon as move camera. Googling has lead me to believe it's this long-standing issue of a max-4-lights engine limitation. I've tried every ini modification I could find, to no avail; even some things to completely delete shadows didn't do the trick.

Is there some secret way a modding noob wouldn't know to fix this problem? I am running absolutely zero lighting mods or ENBs

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else has the problem that the plot is virtually stuck?

Darren has no dialogue and no tasks for me for example. I can just tell himn "Sir" and he something like "Hey Girl" but then the dialogue ends.

I m tired of trying this, last time I tried  Darren was not there at all, now he is here but has no dialogue...

Atmosphere of the mod is nice, but its just too limited to the tasks and I dont know if there is any quest part I am missing because the NPCs maybe do not work as intended, since I have no idea how they are supposed to work.

Bob the Bouncer has no dialogue at all for example. 

Anybody can maybe tell me what the mod content is and how to get there? and if I even miss something? 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Anybody can maybe tell me what the mod content is and how to get there? and if I even miss something? 

It's an alpha, chances are that the content is in there, but not available in game. I don't know and the mod author is MIA again. Your best luck is to open xEdit and/or the CK and try to figure it out for yourself.

5 hours ago, bicobus said:

It's an alpha, chances are that the content is in there, but not available in game. I don't know and the mod author is MIA again. Your best luck is to open xEdit and/or the CK and try to figure it out for yourself.

Hmm, too bad :frown:
I was hoping for someone having the same problem and found a solution. 

On 15.5.2018 at 1:33 PM, Nymra said:

yes I have the same problem I simply advanced the quest via console, since its been a while I'm not sure I did either set the darren service count in the console or actually advanced the quest anyway just save the game and try either to get the darren service count just type in "help darren 3" then every counter involving darren shows up I assume everyone has at least basic knowledge on how to use the console.

The mod content is obvsiously as you get told to service the customers and they give you tasks and this works fine. You do tasks until you find the letter from the previous slave in your cell then this enables darren coming by after a while and he helps you out as you know it. Its normal that the guard has no dialoges, but if you try to pass him he should catch you up involving some punishment.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to enter as a guest without having to change clothes? It's annoying to have to change back later.

Also, can someone make a similar mod but not have the location be some dingy cave but like a fancy mansion elsewhere? To give it like a high end mens club sort of thing where they just "play" with the girls?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2018 at 1:33 PM, Nymra said:

On 5/22/2018 at 4:27 PM, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

yes I have the same problem I simply advanced the quest via console, since its been a while I'm not sure I did either set the darren service count in the console or actually advanced the quest anyway just save the game and try either to get the darren service count just type in "help darren 3" then every counter involving darren shows up I assume everyone has at least basic knowledge on how to use the console.

The mod content is obvsiously as you get told to service the customers and they give you tasks and this works fine. You do tasks until you find the letter from the previous slave in your cell then this enables darren coming by after a while and he helps you out as you know it. Its normal that the guard has no dialoges, but if you try to pass him he should catch you up involving some punishment.

I know it's been awhile, but since I just had the same problem:

Get Darren into the cave by finding the letter. If he ends the dialog after "hey girl" go into the console and type:

"set pchsdarrenservicecount to 3" (obviously without quotes)

EDIT: Thanks to zwdragonbone for correcting me: its "set pchsDarrenServeCount to 3" (Serve, not Service)

For those who don't know what that does: You tell the game you just finished 3 jobs for Darren. After that there should be a new dialog opion: "..." Then you tell him your sad story and everything else should work.

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2018 at 1:14 AM, Felloutof said:

I know it's been awhile, but since I just had the same problem:

Get Darren into the cave by finding the letter. If he ends the dialog after "hey girl" go into the console and type:

"set pchsdarrenservicecount to 3" (obviously without quotes)

For those who don't know what that does: You tell the game you just finished 3 jobs for Darren. After that there should be a new dialog opion: "..." Then you tell him your sad story and everything else should work.

Correction: should be "set pchsDarrenServeCount to 3"

• 3 months later...

Hi, I just replay the latest version of this mod. I got a problem I did not see before. After my character being kidnap, Yuri bound my character to a cross and whip my PC. After the conversation,  my PC is supposed to be released from the cross and start the mod, but that never happen. My PC is being bound by the cross even Yuri ask my PC to start having sex with the customers. And I cannot unbound my character. The debug of Wolfclub did not work in this case either. Is anyone having similar problem with this mod?