On 20.11.2017 at 7:33 PM, pchs said:

20171120 Alpha is up and running.

Holy shit, one of my favorite mods gets an update, and from what i get it even uses the amputation framework. Dreams come true :heart:

It's been weeks since i've started Skyrim the last time, but for the next this will definitly be part of it. Just came here to appretiate your work. :)

*edit: about fixes for the remaining problems like the broken broom scene and sometimes beeing stuck in furniture: i know CPU is always willing to help, and Kenjoka, Inte and zaira and a couple of others have a lot of experience with making furniture/animation work quite flawless. Maybe you could ask asbout help?

Edited by Nazzzgul666
1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:
1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

Nice to see this has received an update, but that's a LOT of dependencies. Keep in mind that a lot of people already have a heavily modded game. Forcing them to add a whole bunch more can be problematic. That's all the more when it's mods that fill niches that may mean that the percentage of people interested not already using them anyway is nonsubstantial. More mods=higher chance of incompatibilities and stability issues. Aside from that, a lot of your requirements change the game and gaming experience above and beyond Wolfclub itself. 

What he said, i was so stocked that Wolfclub would have a update but then i saw all the hard requirements and decided that i wont install it

I respect the author vision but i am sad that i wont play it

I'm somewhat relieved that I'm not the only one who is thinking this.  Indeed, there's a whole lot of dependencies now, that's no joke.  For my game, that's nine additional mods to an already heavy and scripted load order.  Additionally, some of these mods aren't my cup of tea, personally speaking of course.  And considering how these other mods change the game, where I would be using them only for the sake to have Wolfclub work, I have to make hard choice.  And that makes me sad, as I really do like this mod.  Thank you Pchs for resuming work on your mod, but I think I'm going to be sticking with the original as well.  I love the idea of Wolfclub being this sort of underground kinky skooma club, but -- and with complete utter respect to you and your vision, Pchs -- its transformation into this sort of underground cannibalism cult clique, it's not really my forte.

23 hours ago, pchs said:

20171120 Alpha is up and running.

As I said before, scene-related bugs (stuck scenes) will persist, other bugs I have tried to fix. There is lot of new dependencies (no, I will not reduce it, probably on the contrary). I am still not sure what will happen in regard to latest t.ara's ZaZ/TUFP packs, I will see what directions t.ara takes and maybe switch to his ZaZ V8. For now it is neccessary to use ZaZ V7 and TUFP.

There are now totally 3 ways to get out of Wolfclub.

I also suggest updating my mod Immersive Plugs, since I added sounds upon equip/unequip even for the plugs utilized by Wolfclub. Should play nice with it.. 

New game or at least a clean save is required in order to new stuff to work properly.

Changelog

I would appreciate it if Namira's Skyrim wouldnt be a dependency as its not just a esp more that brings in some assets, but affects more then just the wolfclub cavern. All the other dependencys dont really affect the worldspace like your namira's skyrim does.

7 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

I would appreciate it if Namira's Skyrim wouldnt be a dependency as its not just a esp more that brings in some assets, but affects more then just the wolfclub cavern. All the other dependencys dont really affect the worldspace like your namira's skyrim does.

I agree with this. I am OK with dependencies, but adding several .esps is a bit overwhelming. I'd rather there be a multitude of soft requirements that users could decide if they wanted. That said, I appreciate the update, and look forward to testing the new version!

Edited by Zitanna
17 hours ago, pchs said:

Did you try this on a clean save? After enabling the mod in a clean save, start a game session and wait some time to give it time for all to load. If it is still showing "Mod Started: no", do a quicksave and try to reload and see if it helps.

Another solution might be trying to generate SEQ file, but I believe it is not necessary since many ppl are able to play the mod without it, including me.

Clean save and lots of quicksave-reloads. 

And apparently I am not the only person who has these issues.

I'll just me-too what many others have already said. It's great to see you're back to wrangling the CK, but I'm going to pass on this one. "Hard" player slavery with a questy approach would be nice, sure. Nasty criminals abusing the hapless PC in their lair for fun and profit... yum. Cannibalism? Amputations? Nnnnnnnnnnope. Although my moderately modded setup could probably survive the extra dependencies, almost all of that is far past the squick horizon.

I will consider creating a second version for all you snowflakes.

However the max I would be willing to do would be removal of those dependencies that do not touch the mechanics of the mod - only the visual addons such as ZDD, Beautiful Corpses, Namira's Goat, Namira's Skyrim. The rest remains. I will do it only as an edit in TESVedit.

Further updates, if any, will be focused on the current mod status and its dependencies.

PS: In Skyrim slaves do not decide what kind of terrible dungeon they are thrown in.

Edited by pchs

The problem I'm having is no npc scripts seem to be working i can walk up to Alfred and all he does is force great me but has no usual dialect. Simple slavery and defeated by bandits takes me to the club but rob and company just stand around doing nothing. I've tried all the suggestions so far and still no luck.

On a side note I'd have to agree with others that the amount of dependencies is a little over the top. Gore isnt something I wish to see in a sexual context either so the option to opt out of that should be open. Thanks for sharing your work all the same.

Also Namiras goat had some issues installing being in two parts perhaps. Mod organiser complained about missing files or textures and said the file was invalid.

Edited by Drek71
35 minutes ago, Drek71 said:

The problem I'm having is no npc scripts seem to be working i can walk up to Alfred and all he does is force great me but has no usual dialect. Simple slavery and defeated by bandits takes me to the club but rob and company just stand around doing nothing. I've tried all the suggestions so far and still no luck.

On a side note I'd have to agree with others that the amount of dependencies is a little over the top. Gore isnt something I wish to see in a sexual context either so the option to opt out of that should be open. Thanks for sharing your work all the same.

Also Namiras goat had some issues installing being in two parts perhaps. Mod organiser complained about missing files or textures and said the file was invalid.

You are supposed to unpack both files, combine them into one folder and repack it as a single archive. Then it should work with mod organizers just fine.

I have the same issue a lot of people seem to have... no matter what I try, the mod simply doesnt start. when I get send there using daymoyl, the first scene starts and I get to see the first dialogue, except when I finish talking to him absolutely nothing happens, I just lie there on the floor unable to move.... great. same thing happens when I talk to alfred, no matter if I choose to pay him or say I dont have the money he just keep forcegreeting me over and over again but nothing actually happens. I tried debugging all the characters but no changes. I even set up a new MO profile and enabled only this mod and its dependencies + alternate start and racemenu but still, same thing. I guess I have to wait for a new version for now :(

Hi.
Dependencies are a little bit annoying & time consumming but... That's the way the mod was done, so I'm ok with this.
The little problem is... The mod doesn't work with me neither. Alfred keeps walking to me and force-greeting me. No matter what I choose, nothing happens and he force-greet me again & again...
On the othed hand, I'm totally clueless about modding & the SEQ File. No idea how to generate & use some SEQ file, I only know how to install mods :/

1 hour ago, pchs said:

Has anyone tried generating and using the SEQ file yet? I still think it should solve the issue.

It might well solve the issue, but I've been unable to generate a SEQ file. I don't know how to do it manually, but I did try to use the link you posted (before you posted it, actually, I figured if you thought it would help I'd give it a go). Even after properly setting it up to work, when the bat file tries to access the creation kit, it says something about trying to load multiple Master Files and crashes. At that point, it's pretty beyond me mate. Shame, because I am excited to see your update, in all it's glory. I kinda get what people are saying about how many dependencies there are, but this really does look pretty sweet to me. It's fresh and different, and plays to darker fetishes you don't normally see.

18 hours ago, psicomaniaco said:

Tried. Creation Kit crashed twice when I tried creating the SEQ file... :/

I guess I'll wait for the next version of Wolfclub then. :/

You don't need to use CK. For purpose of generating SEQ file, using TESVedit is much easier.

Here is a guide.

After SEQ file is generated, put in /data/SEQ/ and try on a clean save if the issue was fixed by this.

I would appreciate if someone tried this fix since it may take a few days before I am able to do anything myself.

Edited by pchs
21 minutes ago, pchs said:

You don't need to use CK. For purpose of generating SEQ file, using TESVedit is much easier.

Here is a guide.

After SEQ file is generated, put in /data/SEQ/ and try on a clean save if the issue was fixed by this.

I would appreciate if someone tried this fix since it may take a few days before I am able to do anything myself.

I tried to generate a SEQ file with TESVEdit.

"Skipped: wolfclub.esp doesn't need sequence file
[Create SEQ file done] Processed Plugins: 1, Sequence Files Created: 0"
Checked into the SEQ folder, and it really didn't create anything, there's no wolfclub.seq here. :(

5 minutes ago, Existenci said:

Checked into the SEQ folder, and it really didn't create anything, there's no wolfclub.seq here. :(

Same here. :/ Which could mean we're either doing it wrong, somehow, or it doesn't require a seq file, and there's something else wrong, something that is big enough that it affects more people for some reason.

44 minutes ago, Existenci said:

It means the issue is not in a missing SEQ file since this mod is not Start Enabled.

I believe I know from where this bug is coming. I have probably messed up something with the OnInit event in the Quest script. I have probably broken something up trying to get the Sexlab events check. You people need to wait before I'll have time to look into that.

In the meantime to get the mod running, you could either load an old save with WC running (yeah, the opposite of a clean save lol) or you could install previous (2015*) version of WC, save, install the new version and run it. It should kick on the mod. However, it might bring up other bugs..

3 hours ago, pchs said:

It means the issue is not in a missing SEQ file since this mod is not Start Enabled.

I believe I know from where this bug is coming. I have probably messed up something with the OnInit event in the Quest script. I have probably broken something up trying to get the Sexlab events check. You people need to wait before I'll have time to look into that.

In the meantime to get the mod running, you could either load an old save with WC running (yeah, the opposite of a clean save lol) or you could install previous (2015*) version of WC, save, install the new version and run it. It should kick on the mod. However, it might bring up other bugs..

It worked. I saved next to the intersection where Alfred is, replaced the files with some 2015 version, launched the game and waited a few seconds (A message about OnInit appeared on top left), saved again, closed the game, installed the most recent version again and loaded the latest save again, it finally made the mod works. ;)

47 minutes ago, pinkpunkt said:

hey short question. what happens if i dont heave death alternative ? And what does it do in your mod ? just asking no complaining :)

Well, you won't be able to start Skyrim at all due to missing mod dependecy - it will crash.

Death alternative mod provides - death alternatives. Your character won't die, instead one of the scenarios will run. You can be "rescued" by someone by default, or other mods adding new scenarios may provide other stuff. Wolfclub for example provides scenario where your character instead of death will be "bought" by the Wolfclub owner and put to slavery there.

two things i found so far.

1. the already reportet startup problem (the workaround over the old version works)

2. is it supposed that you cant leave as a female customer? whenever my female char is trying to leave after entering as a customer she gets catchen by the guard or the anti escape script.

edit:

found some additional things:

1. if employee and getting chained to the post you are stuck o nthe post as long as you ar not amputated, only way to get free is to restore controls over the zaz player controlmenu

2. once amputated you can walk out freely through the frontdoor without getting catched by the scrpt and the boucner just speeks his line but nothing happens.

Edited by xarvenius
41 minutes ago, xarvenius said:

two things i found so far.

1. the already reportet startup problem (the workaround over the old version works) - will be fixed in next version

2. is it supposed that you cant leave as a female customer? whenever my female char is trying to leave after entering as a customer she gets catchen by the guard or the anti escape script. - there is no relation to PC male/female and the escape script. Check what stage (check value in MCM) were you when you could've walk out freely.

edit:

found some additional things:

1. if employee and getting chained to the post you are stuck o nthe post as long as you ar not amputated, only way to get free is to restore controls over the zaz player controlmenu-  no fix, it is just the weird Skyrim behaviour - sometimes the scene goes fine, sometimes PC is not released after it ends.. I just don't know why

2. once amputated you can walk out freely through the frontdoor without getting catched by the scrpt and the boucner just speeks his line but nothing happens. - there is no relation between amputation and escape script.. it must've been something else. Again check what stage were you when you could've walk out freely.

Man, these updates makes me want to restart skyrim again. But truth be told, that cave must reeks like death with all those body parts. What can you do about the smell? :grin:

As for the mod dependencies, I don't mind them. On the contrary, with them in I can expect a better environment than just a cave.