RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Can anyone confirm if RM v3.4.5 has the Face Paint overlay?

After having upgraded from a previous version a few weeks ago, I just noticed that I'm missing that overlay.

I can confirm it's disabled in 3.4.4. To enable it, change this entry in nioverride.ini. 

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

I had a lot of problems with 3.4.4 though, weird body changes and i think some random crashes as well until i made a lot of edits and i can't remember evryone, at some point i just changed everything which seemed to be related. But i really love the new options to make some 7B edits on a CBBE body  :heart:

Guest endgameaddiction

Can anyone confirm if RM v3.4.5 has the Face Paint overlay?

After having upgraded from a previous version a few weeks ago, I just noticed that I'm missing that overlay.

I can confirm it's disabled in 3.4.4. To enable it, change this entry in nioverride.ini. 

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

I had a lot of problems with 3.4.4 though, weird body changes and i think some random crashes as well until i made a lot of edits and i can't remember evryone, at some point i just changed everything which seemed to be related. But i really love the new options to make some 7B edits on a CBBE body  :heart:

Okay, I'll do that at a later date, I jumped back to 3.2.0 for now.

• 1 month later...

Need some info if anyone knows, is there a way to use ECE with the current version of Racemenu to get the ECE skeleton sliders? Or is there a Racemenu plugin to add the same type of skeleton sliders?

Note (Racemenu has SCALE skeleton sliders while ECE has POSITION skeleton sliders) I'm after the position ones for RM if they even exist or if someone has found a way to use both together?

Edit: If you don't know what I mean, I'm referring to this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/ ECE plugin which allows you to move skeleton nodes as well as scale them in game while the RM one only has scaling.  :-/

Need some info if anyone knows, is there a way to use ECE with the current version of Racemenu to get the ECE skeleton sliders? Or is there a Racemenu plugin to add the same type of skeleton sliders?

Note (Racemenu has SCALE skeleton sliders while ECE has POSITION skeleton sliders) I'm after the position ones for RM if they even exist or if someone has found a way to use both together?

Edit: If you don't know what I mean, I'm referring to this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/ ECE plugin which allows you to move skeleton nodes as well as scale them in game while the RM one only has scaling.  :-/

1.) Remove everything you've ever used of ECE.

2.) Install latest RaceMenu.

3.) Install latest XPMSE with the RaceMenu plugins.

Hey thanks for the reply, are you saying RM already has what I'm looking for and my install is boshed or are you just being sarcastic in that ECE is crap and out dated? :lol: Note. I already do use RM, just miss the functionality from that ECE plugin.

I followed your instructions and noticed my RM had a new tab called Body Scale however this tab does the same thing as neme5i5's RaceMenu skeleton sliders (scales the nodes), it also allows you to move them up and down long the Y/ Z?In skyrim.

But these don't allow you to move the nodes along the X and Y(Depth) like ECE does.

Edit: If you don't know what I mean, I'm referring to this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/ ECE plugin which allows you to move skeleton nodes as well as scale them in game while the RM one only has scaling. :-/

Hey thanks for the reply, are you saying RM already has what I'm looking for and my install is boshed or are you just being sarcastic in that ECE is crap and out dated? :lol: Note. I already do use RM, just miss the functionality from that ECE plugin.

I followed your instructions and noticed my RM had a new tab called Body Scale however this tab does the same thing as neme5i5's RaceMenu skeleton sliders (scales the nodes), it also allows you to move them up and down long the Y/ Z?In skyrim.

But these don't allow you to move the nodes along the X and Y(Depth) like ECE does.

Yea, that's what I meant. I didn't realize X and Y were needed.

Edit: If you don't know what I mean, I'm referring to this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/ ECE plugin which allows you to move skeleton nodes as well as scale them in game while the RM one only has scaling. :-/

Hey thanks for the reply, are you saying RM already has what I'm looking for and my install is boshed or are you just being sarcastic in that ECE is crap and out dated? :lol: Note. I already do use RM, just miss the functionality from that ECE plugin.

Yea, that's what I meant. I didn't realize X and Y were needed.

Ah okay, thanks for the help. So X and Y haven't been put in? I don't know about others but I quite enjoyed the extra depth with X and Y, allowed for interesting deformations depending on the scenario. And sometimes just slight adjustments depending on particular animations.

• 2 weeks later...

How do i install Race Menu, i downloaded the compressed files now what?

Use mod manager like Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or Mod Organizer (MO). You can use the manager to pick the archive from your HD with it. It will automatically unpack it to correct locations.

• 4 months later...

I'm trying to use the cbbe in-game sliders and none of them work, i looked for help online and found that you have to go through the actual bodyslide.exe, i did and i dont have the little box under build that says "race menu morphs" i dont know what to do plz help

It is not under Build. It is at the left bottom corner, next to Batch Build. Batch Build option is also the one that you should use.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...