Gayton Kerslut

Creating an animated penis

Ok so you can make thrusting animations look better with a spring controller. I used those sundracon meshes and rigged the border verts to the pelvis bone and did a .5 split between L_Pussy1 and R_Pussy1. The spring controller adds the same effect as on breasts but it animates the balls pretty well. The only downside is that there isnt enough nodes to toggle erections off through animation, but it still looks pretty good. When I get these rigged correctly I'll upload an animation and the new body meshes, and put it into something minilovers can use.

Ok so you can make thrusting animations look better with a spring controller. I used those sundracon meshes and rigged the border verts to the pelvis bone and did a .5 split between L_Pussy1 and R_Pussy1. The spring controller adds the same effect as on breasts but it animates the balls pretty well. The only downside is that there isnt enough nodes to toggle erections off through animation' date=' but it still looks pretty good. When I get these rigged correctly I'll upload an animation and the new body meshes, and put it into something minilovers can use.

[/quote']

If I understand that correctly it will be possible to have a flaccid penis on those naked dead guys but make the guys go erect when they have sex? That would be the perfect addition.

Well not "flaccid" per se. Do you use any BBP mod? When you kill women in the game, do their breasts bounce left and right if you lift them in the air? [holding with the E key?] Nope.

It -will- make the shlong move when you walk or something, but that's it. Unless Beth releases decent material on how to use Verlet Phisics, we're stuck with whatever animations can be done with additional bones.

Ok so I think I just figured out a pretty good way of animating between flaccid-erect without adding any bones to the skyrim skeleton. Technically this should work for anything, but I have yet to test it. I was looking at the nif for the yamato sword and it has its own bone chain instead of using anything on the actor skeleton. It gets parented to any node it is set to prn in nifskope but still can use its own bone chains to animate whatever is in the nif. If this works the male body's wont require the penis model to be tacked on and it can be treated as a separate item entirely. The only issue with it is going to be combining it with the animations for havok, but this is still better than nothing I suppose.

My idea is animate it to animate 3 of them; one that goes erect, another flaccid, and one neutral. Parent it to the pussy/pelvis bones on the main skeleton and use the spring constraint on the pussy/pelvis.

That's really good news canderes, i'm very glad someone is working on this.

The penis model should be separate for many reasons. I think there shouldn't be just one dick, identical on all individuals of all species. There should be "all kinds of dicks", and that's why i recently started to work on the project "AKOD" :rolleyes:

I got a working prototype, using the "slip" model version of the better males mod, together with the textures for the nude version (some issues to be resolved with this combination but it will work). The dick is a separately equippable object which is automatically equipped when an actor unequips his body slot, and unequipped when he dresses up again. It uses a special slot so it is compatible with the idea of revealing armors.

attachment.php?aid=20743

(prototype!! will be refined)

Once i have modeled a collection of dicks i can work on the algorithm that will select an appropriate random dick for each individual, based on their attributes.

just a few great possibilities:

• race: Argonians get lizard dicks, Kajiit get canine dicks
  • weight: beefy guys could be less likely to have huge dicks :P
  • gender: shemale/ladyboy (that's where i was thinking of your mod Yanazake)
  • level: tougher enemies have "better" dicks, the player acquires dicks for his own character by looting enemies
  • flaccid/hard dick based on whether a hot representative of the preferred gender is nearby
  • dead people are very likely to have flaccid dicks
  • ... almost anything you can imagine

Of course probability-influencing configuration settings will make sense.

Anyway, back to the topic, i was also planning on checking out the possibilities of animating, but i thought the transition between flaccid/hard could be neglected. Primarily because it requires a complex skeleton and it's not easy to make that look good. So i was going for instant switch with my mod, but if you figure out a way to get that done with a custom "in-dick" skeleton it would be absolutely incredible ;)

Not sure if that spring constraint works though, wouldn't it allow for very painful twisting and arbitrary rotations?

Please keep us updated on your progress!

post-27795-13597881982978_thumb.gif

It's used for animating the cloth hanging off the sheath. The problem with it though is that the additional bones it has only seem to work for weapon meshes, so I think it's impossible to add bones to armor/gloves/boots/helmets. I think the best way to do it would be smurfs way but I did think about this for erect to flaccid kind of tedious but whatever:

1. Have 10 non erect bodies, each going up +10 for the weight slider - bodyx_0

2. Reuse those bodies and create a morphed version with erection, but don't change the weight, so only the boner changes - bodyx_1

3. Use a script to sort through the bodies after retrieving the actors weight

4. Equip the non erect version first and loop up through the weight slider the one with the boner

5. Whatever you planned on doing

6. Reequip everything before when your finished

quit nice idea. but, how about do this without any weight change ?

maybe via console ? because, actualy i'm using about 55-65% weight. and BM mod, for male body, has TOO god damn fat cock. sou, will be nice have option to change only this.

Oh yes, i'm totaly forgot about this mod. jsut yasterday try it. made a huge character with a small head. quit funny.

will be realy nice if was posible add this option. Mmm, if i'm current remember posible also change hips size and breast site. but this is probable because this parts have "bones" in skeleton ? if say true i don't know it's posible to do with part of body wich one, dose not have bone ?

sorry, if it's retarded, and male body dick have "bone" in a better male mod xDDD

we could take this and add it to the SSG/Sexrim project... both for male and futa usage...

the easiest part would be making the animations to use going from flaccid to hard/erect.

the hard part would be in adding to the skeleton to use extra bones/nodes for the penis and balls, and making them act correctly.

what i would like to see is all the scripters/animators/armature people who are working on stuff for Skyrim join the project so we can get as much of this usefull stuff into a common resource's mod that can be accessed by any other mod, also to help with compatibility between mods (including those that would normally fight each other and cause CTD's etc.).

i was thinking of trying to add new stuff to the character creation menu's themselves... if possible.

currently i will add the ideas here to the SSG/Sexrim forum.

will need to redo some of the scripting, or replace it with custom script to work within the sexrim scripting framework.

SO long as there was no clipping through stomachs.

That's mostly the animators fault, but who can blame them since there are so many different body mods being used. It would be irritating to make an animation for every type of body since they sprout up really often. I would imagine that the cbbe and unp would be the most common because so many people use them, so it makes sense that those would be getting use in the majority of the animations. I thought it would be nice to have a script that randomly assigns different body's to actors so they aren't all using one single body type with only the weights being different, but that would probably be really difficult to do.

Sorry for having lead this thread off-topic. I just posted the ideas of my mod to back-up the approach of putting the dick in a separately equipable object instead of a fixed part of the body mesh.

I got contacted by someone working on a mod that is based on the very same idea as mine. If everything goes according to plans we will create the ultimate penis mod, with all sorts of features you could wish for. It's a lot of work and we could definitely use the help of a havok wizard :) As far as i am concerned i want the resources to be available and incorporated/compatible in a general framework, but first of all the work has to be done.

So canderes please continue and share your research on the possibilities, it would be so awesome to get at least to the same level as the bouncing stuff for females, real physics interaction would be too incredible to comprehend.

However scripting a switch through 10 different erection states is too cumbersome and demanding for a half-assed result. There must be a better way.

khyan69: don't worry, all kinds of dicks are planned, some which are smaller on muscular people and some which are larger. With this prototype i was just making fun of the common prejudice that muscular guys work on their muscles because they need to compensate :P

FELINES with DOG dicks? I rather see "humanish" dick... BTH

I hope you meant tbh and don't want to burn me in hell for my statement. I did some research on e621.net and couldn't even find a common consent among feline fetishers so i guess whatever a real feline dick looks like isn't too attractive. Anyway the mod is about bringing variations and therefore lots of customizable preferences. No dick will be forced on you if you don't like it ;)

Anyway, i'll continue my work in secret for now and want this thread to be refocused on a breakthrough in animation. Please forgive my derailing and contribute your ideas on how to achieve it, preferably on a separately equipable armor !

Would be awesome with this you can make dicks flaccid or a boner (Really funny to see when you kill people, they die with a boner after you loot their armor.)Would like to see it be taken a step forward where the penis can actually ejaculate and after turns flaccid.