Found a link on BAS: is in "Community Downloads - The Sims 3 - TS3 Collections - Navestea Complete Set", the link posted leads to Mediafire and a file named "navetsea skins", size 178.858 kb, just finished the download, so contents later, but guessing I would say, it could be everything by navetsea.

On his site, the Mediafire-files have been deleted (policy) and 4shared is a mess of around 6 download-buttons, so maybe this is the lost treasure-vault.

Oh, "Navestea" is no typo from my side, written as found on BAS.

(Playing main theme from Indiana Jones in background) Yep! This is really a treasure! The file has most of navetseas skins, default and non-default and they are the adult-versions (all detailed). Three files are MTS, seems to be barbie-skins.

I said most, as some are still missing and their links on navetseas site lead to 4shared, which is simply crap, as it floods you with download-buttons en masse.

Does anybody know of a mod that lets you access Build/Buy mode when editing the World Adventures base camps?

Nraas i assume..

I edited the basecamp by

• press ctrl+shift+c at the same time (holding those buttons in at the same time will make a textbox pop up in your left top corner)
  • type in:  testingcheatsenabled true
  • press your enterkey on the keyboard

(CAN also be done with nraas overwatch->settings->testingcheatsenabled->set to true)

IF you want communitylotstuff aswell  type in:

• buydebug on
  • press enter.
  • To turn off type in: buydebug off
  • press enter

Then i rightclick on the basecamp lot and choose build here or buy here.

to exit the textbox type exit  and enter :)

There is probably better ways to do it, but this is how i have been doing it atleast :P

Never thought of using testingcheatsenabled + buydebug before, thanks for the tip!

(On an unrelated note, +10 friendship points for your avvie and username.  *as her mage!Hawke gives her the stink-eye*)

[Edit] Actually, the proper code seems to be EnableLotLocking true, then you just click the padlock icon for the lot you want to edit and you're good to go.  (Seriously, EA?  You couldn't have just, you know, left the base camps unlocked by default?)

EDIT: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,19724.0.html

Pretty sure that was what I downloaded last time. The 'sims 4' in the title just threw me for a loop. Ignore below

Anyone happen to know where I'd find a save-file for a sims 3 sim with all skills maxed/rewards done etc., including dlc? I remember downloading one about a year ago, but I guess my google-fu has weakened since then.

Found a link on BAS: is in "Community Downloads - The Sims 3 - TS3 Collections - Navestea Complete Set", the link posted leads to Mediafire and a file named "navetsea skins", size 178.858 kb, just finished the download, so contents later, but guessing I would say, it could be everything by navetsea.

On his site, the Mediafire-files have been deleted (policy) and 4shared is a mess of around 6 download-buttons, so maybe this is the lost treasure-vault.

maybe you can find it at BAS?

You got me. But....it is not as complete as I had hoped. Btw reminds me of adding a list of the contents of this .zip.

Default Skins:

asian

bad

cstyle

F-IN01 female

hairy

hot

model

sexy

sweet

non Default Skins, prefix F-IN TS3 Adult:

asian

bad

BASfreckled

glam

hairyv3

hairyv4

hot

model

unknown, has no name

real1

real2

sexy

sweet

TSIasian

wolf

non Default, prefix F-IN MTSv:

glam

again no name

TSIasian

Most of the screenies used on navetseas site.

Aside from the three MTS, it is all adult-stuff. Still a treasure on its own.

@Chaosdisorder: wow, big thanks!! (where is that thanks-button??)

You got me. But....it is not as complete as I had hoped. Btw reminds me of adding a list of the contents of this .zip.

Default Skins:

asian

bad

cstyle

F-IN01 female

hairy

hot

model

sexy

sweet

non Default Skins, prefix F-IN TS3 Adult:

asian

bad

BASfreckled

glam

hairyv3

hairyv4

hot

model

unknown, has no name

real1

real2

sexy

sweet

TSIasian

wolf

non Default, prefix F-IN MTSv:

glam

again no name

TSIasian

Most of the screenies used on navetseas site.

Aside from the three MTS, it is all adult-stuff. Still a treasure on its own.

@Chaosdisorder: wow, big thanks!! (where is that thanks-button??)

LOL...must have been tired ;)

Does anyone know which skin this is and where to get it. I've searched the downloads on that tumblr but, no luck there.

http://eroticsim.tumblr.com/post/106499354209/i-just-like-this-skin-a-lottt

That's a tough one, that person should have tagged the creator in their Tumblr post unless they were just testing. I'm grasping at straws but based on the texture aound her midrift I would take a guess and maybe say something by Navetsea. But there are so many edits and skin blends there's no telling. Have you tried messaging the Tumblr page and asking directly?