Where to get the nude top and nude bottom clothing option? I forgot what mod that was since I'm starting all over again.

Where can I get a rename woohoo to sex mod? I can't stand woohoo or the make love rename mod.

How to use skin textures? I got some and they don't appear in the skin menu or as replacements.

Where to get the nude top and nude bottom clothing option? I forgot what mod that was since I'm starting all over again.

Where can I get a rename woohoo to sex mod? I can't stand woohoo or the make love rename mod.

How to use skin textures? I got some and they don't appear in the skin menu or as replacements.

go over to sexysims.info AKA -sexysims2 as it was known you will find it all right there

go over to sexysims.info AKA -sexysims2 as it was known you will find it all right there

I tried searching for the bold one but no luck. I still can't figure how to get texture mods to work. It's still EA-MY EYES!

Got: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea90101fwnb.html

post-245711-0-63175500-1433318443_thumb.jpg

Is there no way to get replacements for default skin? Also any that show quality and not just plain color with nipples? Tired of all the lackluster 'detailed' ones I keep finding through Google.

Is there no way to get replacements for default skin? Also any that show quality and not just plain color with nipples? Tired of all the lackluster 'detailed' ones I keep finding through Google.

I personally use Cmar's EADetails skins with Buhudain's You Are Real texture.

CMar's skins: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html

Buhudain's texture: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-are-real-skin-normal-map-revision.html

Buhudain's texture: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-are-real-skin-normal-map-revision.html

True!

For EA default skin texture adult details replacement. Cmar's is the best.

True!

For EA default skin texture adult details replacement. Cmar's is the best.

What mod do I need to see additional skins in the CAS?

CMAR also does a mod that will add up to 100 slots and one just for skins that will allow more skin's

I used to have about 60 skin tones but now I only have about 40 due to a big clean out

I'll have to look into both of those myself, now I'm addicted to KW with its multitude of skin options!

with KW and testing new stuff i have had to start new games a whole lot of times. I use the same sims everytime i start a new game though. I would love to be able to save them with their skills intact which is afaik not possible to do atm. If someone here know a way to do that i would be very greatful as i am getting tired of constantly cheating their skills up. cheers!

with KW and testing new stuff i have had to start new games a whole lot of times. I use the same sims everytime i start a new game though. I would love to be able to save them with their skills intact which is afaik not possible to do atm. If someone here know a way to do that i would be very greatful as i am getting tired of constantly cheating their skills up. cheers!

me too I would love a mod like that

What mod do I need to see multiple skins in the CAS?

I've always thought there should be a better option but I think that the skintone panel is the only option. And I hate it when skin creators don't make thumbnail too.

I've always thought there should be a better option but I think that the skintone panel is the only option. And I hate it when skin creators don't make thumbnail too.

cmar has a mod to display more skins

There's no need additional mod.

What you need is to download non-default skin. The new skin will show up along with the default skin. You can have as much as possible.

You can scroll up and down using mouse roll, despite there's no scroll interface.

I stumbled upon this "adult boutique set" for Sims 4 the other day at a paysite called Pandorasims.

http://www.pandorasims.net/sim4_preview_adult.html

I would absolutely love to start my own adult retail business, but I was informed that Pandorasims is notorious for taking other people's work and selling it without giving anything to the people who made the mods. If that's the case here, I'd really prefer to download this stuff directly from the people who actually made the mods.

Does anybody know where any of the boutique items on that page originated?

Does anybody know of a mod that lets you access Build/Buy mode when editing the World Adventures base camps?

Nraas i assume..

I edited the basecamp by

• press ctrl+shift+c at the same time (holding those buttons in at the same time will make a textbox pop up in your left top corner)
  • type in:  testingcheatsenabled true
  • press your enterkey on the keyboard

(CAN also be done with nraas overwatch->settings->testingcheatsenabled->set to true)

IF you want communitylotstuff aswell  type in:

• buydebug on
  • press enter.
  • To turn off type in: buydebug off
  • press enter

Then i rightclick on the basecamp lot and choose build here or buy here.

to exit the textbox type exit  and enter :)

There is probably better ways to do it, but this is how i have been doing it atleast :P

Not exactly a mod : download caw, download supercaw, install caw, drop the unzipped supercaw-file (just an .exe) into the caw installation folder (lets you choose which one you want to start).

All can be found on cawster.wordpress.com, also some links and (important!) helpfiles.

When everything is up and running:

start the game, save the lot you want to edit to the bin, exit game, start caw or supercaw (whichever you want).

Open a new world, place a lot the size of the lot you want to edit, add the lot-type (residential or community) and, if it is community add the sub-type. The sub-type-list covers all the lot-types you can not set in game.

Save as whatever you want.

On the topside of the caw-window is an utilities-bar, one of the icons is the green diamond-thingy, click.

A small window will pop up and ask if you want to edit your town in edit town, click OK.

This starts a lite version of the game, no music and whatnot and goes directly to your newly created empty world.

Open options, as you would in game, click edit town, same again as in game, place your saved lot and edit.

When done, save your lot, as in game, exit edit mode, save when asked, exit game, save again (doesn`t hurt), this drops you back to caw and a windowed report of events.

Click OK, if you want, save your world, exit caw, start normal game.

Bulldoze the buildings on the original lot and place your edited one.

Done.