... For the sims 3, a link for teen lingerie like garter belt stuff etc. 

Tried to lurk arround the web and only figured out most .ru sites only share virus-filled "mods" and I'm kinda spooked by that....

or... does accessory stuff for YA - A work on teens if enabled with s3pe?

@HKo_83 you can use Mastercontroller to use Accescoires or Clothes from YA/A to T or E. MasterController -> Setup -> CAS

true that, but if I'm understanding correctly, especially with clothing the body morph is not the same as adult is taller than teen, so forth waist seam is different and as I'd like to find accessory garter belts and suspenders YA and A morphs are different on a waist(?)

(I really need to start using English more.... )

EDIT:

Nevermind, forgot that we have master in luxury lingerie here at loverslab, @JoshQ

Is there an up-to-date [sims 4] mod that removes or seriously reduces one's Sim saying goodbye to EVERY FREAKING PERSON who walks within 50 feet of them? When a neighborhood is actively populated, there are times the automatic Goodbye takes up so much of the action queue I can't assign a new action because the queue is full without my own input. It's infuriating at times. I saw one mod on MTS that affected the xml, but it hasn't been updated, active, or seemingly touched or commented on in several months. Which means I'm odious about just plopping it in, especially since I use MC & WW.

Hi gang, I re-installed Sims 3 with less CC and I want to keep it down. I'm looking for a bar that has a performance stage and beds for whoring. It's not the Pink Flamingo or Castle of the Three Roses. I forgot the name can anyone help me. If I remember right it's a 40x40 lot. A band performs and the female performers are nude with stripper poles and it has beds to the right. 

Thanks in advance.

Guest Redabyss

Since I started TS4 only recently, I wanted to ask a few mods or way to solve these problems:

- A "free" camera mod (no zoom limitation).

- A way to make other Sims go away when starting WW animations, and not standing there like nothing is going on.

- A way to delete the prism over the Sims' heads (blocked the view of some animations)

- An easy way to control/materialize the Sims I need (like Add Sim from nraas TS3) -> Been using teleporting/summoning statue

- If there are other animations online, not present on LL

Thanks to anyone who will reply!

I just got a bunch of Sims 4 bundles on sale and got most of the mods installed for what I am looking for to get me started. I just wanted to ask a few questions about any mods that I am unable to locate as of yet.

Are there any mods that can manipulate pregnancy? IE: Same sex pregnancy being able to control the length of trimesters. (I remember using this a long time ago but cant find it/remember the name.)

Are there any strap on mods for lesbian couples like in the Sims 3?

Lastly any mods put yet that add new adult oriented jobs? (I doubt it but worth asking.)

Thanks everyone whoever answers. Off to give the game a spin!

Guest Redabyss

Where I can find a mod that negates burns? I have a problem in TS4 WW: my Sims sometimes randomly get burned when starting interactions...

I repeat myself since I can't seem to find a way to stop this idiocy. Is there a way to delete in-game burned skin, or a mod that negates it?

Where I can find a mod that negates burns? I have a problem in TS4 WW: my Sims sometimes randomly get burned when starting interactions...

I repeat myself since I can't seem to find a way to stop this idiocy. Is there a way to delete in-game burned skin, or a mod that negates it?

I only started playing the Sims 4 and have not had this issue. There was a time when my Sim was at work and started to get a rash type look on her skin but went away when she got home. Did this occur when you installed a specific mod? I would start there.

Guest Redabyss

I only started playing the Sims 4 and have not had this issue. There was a time when my Sim was at work and started to get a rash type look on her skin but went away when she got home. Did this occur when you installed a specific mod? I would start there.

Not really :/

Does anyone have an alternate download link for kiwi's animations for sims 3? Since ladymoraine updated, a lot of stuff never got reuploaded. I spent a while on google, but couldn't find anything.

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/profile/1454-kiwimisty/content/

kiwi's page for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about. I have the actual animations, but I was hoping someone had the version that works with kaw/aw+ so that I don't have to do it myself.

edit: My googlefu is strong indeed. I found kiwi's animations. Here they are for anyone else, who maybe wanted but couldn't find them. I am going to go post in another thread too.

attachicon.gifkiwi animations.rar

p.s. I do not own this work. I only hope to spread what had seemed like some great lost work. If kiwi asks, I will gladly remove.

I edited the xml for Kiwis anims for kinkyworld compatibility and passed them on to her. Unfortunately I don`t have them any longer. Only takes about 20 minutes with notepad +. There might even be a howto on the KW discussion thread I started a long time ago, probly on page 2 or 3 of this board by now

Is there an easy way to clone household Sims, in TS4?

Only way I can think of is in the CAS menu once your sim is made you save it to your library and then can import that particular sim from your library. Also I think you can duplicate your sim in the CAS. If you want to do it in game from rather than making a new character each time you can use the console command cheat to open CAS then port that particular sim in.

Guest Redabyss

Is there an easy way to clone household Sims, in TS4?

Only way I can think of is in the CAS menu once your sim is made you save it to your library and then can import that particular sim from your library. Also I think you can duplicate your sim in the CAS. If you want to do it in game from rather than making a new character each time you can use the console command cheat to open CAS then port that particular sim in.

Problem solved :)

I was wondering this myself honestly. Have not been able to find one yet. I just assume one has not been made yet.

Well, from what I found digging up other forums, one is on the way, Julie J is working on one that is gonna work with wickedwoohoo.

I hope she gets it working, when she made one for sims 3 it was just for pics and not really functional. I was able to rework and shape to match Crammyboy's penis and make it functional for animations but the method I used won't translate to Sims 4 but you never know. We got a sex mod and animations faster than anyone thought we would... ;)