Guest Redabyss

Hi guys,

anyone knows a mod that allows me to instantly change outfits in any situation? (it has to have the naked option also)

Nraas Master controller. 

Oh... didn't know it could do that too lol.

My Fem Sim Is A Lil Chunky Girl But She Needs To Have A High Fitness Skill Is There Any Mods That Stops Her Losing Weight And Gaining Muscle

I Dont Want Have To Keep Going Into CAS To Modify Her Everytime She Does A Workout ,

dont need a mod for that :) there a interactive thing you can get from your sim that costs 30k look for it

Does This Interactive Thing Have A Name ?

its body builder something. you buy that. get it out of your family inventory and i beleve its usuable for any sim.

It's buried somewhere in sims options(basic, advanced etc.) so use with "hot keys" for immediate access, nraas>options>hot keys>sims>blah blah

@Dee383 It's called body sculptor, available in life time rewards for 30k points. However if i were you i'll try my luck with retuner, you can adjust weight gain with it i believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

probably not the right place, but how do I slow down the Sims 3's time game with nraas relavity?

go to NRAAS/relativity & then to set speed /Intervalls(dont now it exactly´i play with german speech) ive set it to 15 (EA Standard is 37) .Another free tip: go to motive decay & set the things like Hunger/Bladder etc.BELOW 1.

example 0.6 because if you slow the time the dropping of motives was the same as standard time

Hi everyone,

probably not the right place, but how do I slow down the Sims 3's time game with nraas relavity?

go to NRAAS/relativity & then to set speed /Intervalls(dont now it exactly´i play with german speech) ive set it to 15 (EA Standard is 37) .Another free tip: go to motive decay & set the things like Hunger/Bladder etc.BELOW 1.

example 0.6 because if you slow the time the dropping of motives was the same as standard time

Hm. I've been playing with Nraas Relativity set to "Speed: 28", which seems to be exactly 3/4 normal speed.

I then change woohoo max duration in Kinky World from 240 to 180 minutes, and also shorten stage duration a bit.

I think the "Speed 28" setting only changes animation speed, so it will seem like all the bars (e.g. hunger/thirst) need to be refilled slightly more often than in a game at normal speed. (Like, my Callgirl sim nearly starved to death during a four hour client session several months ago :D ) so thanks for the hint about how to fix motive decay.

I'm looking for Tater's mods - specifically the grave digger v2 skin overlay for my reaper, but the old imtater tumbler redirects me to some garage door (?) company, and all dropbox links i manage to find are 404'd. All Tater's stuff is pretty sweet, and i'd appreciate if anyone could point me out a way to download his/her stuff.

In the case nobody can lend a hand or have a saved copy, any tips for good zombie skin mods that match more or less the skin on the Reaper's hands in the default outfit, both in appearance and color would be appreciated (i'm very particular about playing with the Grim Reaper, lol, and i like to stick to the details).

Yo everyone,

does anybody know where I can find, for TS3, some good body scars? Like bruises, slashes, etc.?

Kinda like these:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/arrow/images/e/e9/Oliver_Queen_season_2_shirtless_promo.png/revision/latest?cb=20130918070503

See, my Sim is a battle-hardened élite agent, so it is always weird when she has a plain perfect body.

Oh and no scars on the face, just on the body, like tatoos.

These any good?  Or they too fresh?  http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=536365

xx

Does anyone have an alternate download link for kiwi's animations for sims 3? Since ladymoraine updated, a lot of stuff never got reuploaded. I spent a while on google, but couldn't find anything.

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/profile/1454-kiwimisty/content/

kiwi's page for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about. I have the actual animations, but I was hoping someone had the version that works with kaw/aw+ so that I don't have to do it myself.

edit: My googlefu is strong indeed. I found kiwi's animations. Here they are for anyone else, who maybe wanted but couldn't find them. I am going to go post in another thread too.

kiwi animations.rar

p.s. I do not own this work. I only hope to spread what had seemed like some great lost work. If kiwi asks, I will gladly remove.

Does anyone have an alternate download link for kiwi's animations for sims 3? Since ladymoraine updated, a lot of stuff never got reuploaded. I spent a while on google, but couldn't find anything.

kiwi's page for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about. I have the actual animations, but I was hoping someone had the version that works with kaw/aw+ so that I don't have to do it myself.

edit: My googlefu is strong indeed. I found kiwi's animations. Here they are for anyone else, who maybe wanted but couldn't find them. I am going to go post in another thread too.

attachicon.gifkiwi animations.rar

p.s. I do not own this work. I only hope to spread what had seemed like some great lost work. If kiwi asks, I will gladly remove.

Glad you found them!  If you or anyone else is/are looking for other Sims 3 animations that were on HoT and didn't get migrated, PM me or tag me in a post.  I think I have most or all of them.

attachicon.gifkiwi animations.rar

Glad you found them!  If you or anyone else is/are looking for other Sims 3 animations that were on HoT and didn't get migrated, PM me or tag me in a post.  I think I have most or all of them.

Actually, ghoct animations if you have them? thanks and please.

Actually, ghoct animations if you have them? thanks and please.

Here you are!  I do not own these creations, just posting them here for fellow Simmers to find.  All credit goes to ghoct for making them, and I will remove them if he or she asks.

attachicon.gifghoct_SexAnimations.zip

Do you have a working version fallin esper's animations? The version I have has the package data messed up so that the male in most of the animations is just standing. I figured out how to fix it, but it's kinda a pain.

Unfortunately, I believe I ran into the same problem.  The problem is that they were designed for cmomoney's Animation Player (which, back then, was really all we had) and while there's an add-on that will let Passion and KW recognize them, they still won't work except the way you described.  FallinEsper's animations are set up separately for each Sim, which means that for them to look right, one sim should be doing one animation (for instance, Sfuck1) and the other sim would be doing Sfuck2.  Mods like Passion and KW, on the other hand, assume that both sims are doing the same animation.

Someone with FallinEsper's permission and a knowledge of Blender, Milkshape and animation techniques could probably get them to work properly with Passion and KW.  Sadly, I have none of those things.