Guest Redabyss

Yo everyone,

does anybody know where I can find, for TS3, some good body scars? Like bruises, slashes, etc.?

Kinda like these:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/arrow/images/e/e9/Oliver_Queen_season_2_shirtless_promo.png/revision/latest?cb=20130918070503

See, my Sim is a battle-hardened élite agent, so it is always weird when she has a plain perfect body.

Oh and no scars on the face, just on the body, like tatoos.

[sims 3] Skirts in Sims 3 all have a full blank underside, meaning there is something missing to take full advantage of KinkyWorld's exhibitionism.

From your experience, are most custom content found on the net have an open underside, making it possible to see the panties (or lack thereof)? If not, do you have any trick to spot which custom content does? Or maybe any spot were this type of skirt can more easily be found?

Thanks!

My Fem Sim Is A Lil Chunky Girl But She Needs To Have A High Fitness Skill Is There Any Mods That Stops Her Losing Weight And Gaining Muscle

I Dont Want Have To Keep Going Into CAS To Modify Her Everytime She Does A Workout ,

dont need a mod for that :) there a interactive thing you can get from your sim that costs 30k look for it

My Fem Sim Is A Lil Chunky Girl But She Needs To Have A High Fitness Skill Is There Any Mods That Stops Her Losing Weight And Gaining Muscle

I Dont Want Have To Keep Going Into CAS To Modify Her Everytime She Does A Workout ,

dont need a mod for that :) there a interactive thing you can get from your sim that costs 30k look for it

Does This Interactive Thing Have A Name ?

Shimrod's No Muscle Gain mod. You can download it at Naughty Sims Asylum (needs registration).

I'm looking for leather chaps for females (the stripper/biker type) - male ones are easily found.

Edit:

Found something, but I have to try it in-game first to see if it really is what I want ... for anybody who is interested, here is the link:

http://www.sugarslegacystables.com/custom-equestrian-clothing.html

Edit 2:

Unfortunately, it is not 100% what I wanted. There are jeans beneath the chaps, I wanted chaps without pants ... is there an easy way to edit that?

Yo everyone,

does anybody know where I can find, for TS3, some good body scars? Like bruises, slashes, etc.?

Kinda like these:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/arrow/images/e/e9/Oliver_Queen_season_2_shirtless_promo.png/revision/latest?cb=20130918070503

See, my Sim is a battle-hardened élite agent, so it is always weird when she has a plain perfect body.

Oh and no scars on the face, just on the body, like tatoos.

This place has knee grazes http://sims3s.ru/accessory-knee-wounds.php hope this helps also the best way to look for cool cc is got to mod the sims and look through some of the sims that have been created because the creators list the cc and links to the sites where they got them which makes hunting for custom content slightly easier if not more enjoyable. :D

Guest Redabyss

Hi guys,

anyone knows a mod that allows me to instantly change outfits in any situation? (it has to have the naked option also)

Nraas Master controller. 

Oh... didn't know it could do that too lol.

Does This Interactive Thing Have A Name ?

its body builder something. you buy that. get it out of your family inventory and i beleve its usuable for any sim.

It's buried somewhere in sims options(basic, advanced etc.) so use with "hot keys" for immediate access, nraas>options>hot keys>sims>blah blah

@Dee383 It's called body sculptor, available in life time rewards for 30k points. However if i were you i'll try my luck with retuner, you can adjust weight gain with it i believe.