So I have SCR and all the files for this mod installed, however, for some reason there are meshes missing from my character's powder ganger slave collar. Every other character's collar works fine, but the one on my character appears to be a red triangle. Any idea what could be causing this?

I'm going to try re-installing it and see if that works. But if anyone has any knowledge on this issue, tips would be greatly appreciated. I'll update if re-installing works. Update: Re-Installing SCR and Tryout didn't seem to work.

If Loogie is using Vegas Chokers mod...

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36661/?tab=3&selected_game=130&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D36661%26user%3D1%26gid%3D130&pUp=1

then you don't have the mod installed properly. Read SCR/SCR Resources tutorial for what to do in this case.

attachicon.gif36661-1-1289250852.jpg

I followed the tutorial and intalled everything properly. Else I wouldn't be asking for help. I cover all the normal bases before I ask for help. Edit: I didn't mean to sound rude if I did, I'm thankful for the help.

I'll try installing it separately, and maybe that will work.

Update: Installing the files for the chokers separately and renaming them seemed to fix the issue. No more red triangles to be seen. Thanks!

Yeah, it turned out I installed SCR and everything it required correctly, but for some reason the choker wasn't in the SCR file, but everything else was. Must've overwritten it with another mod or something rather. Either way its fixed. thanks x3

Thanks, you were a big help. ^^

So I have SCR and all the files for this mod installed, however, for some reason there are meshes missing from my character's powder ganger slave collar. Every other character's collar works fine, but the one on my character appears to be a red triangle. Any idea what could be causing this?

I'm going to try re-installing it and see if that works. But if anyone has any knowledge on this issue, tips would be greatly appreciated. I'll update if re-installing works. Update: Re-Installing SCR and Tryout didn't seem to work.

If Loogie is using Vegas Chokers mod...

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36661/?tab=3&selected_game=130&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D36661%26user%3D1%26gid%3D130&pUp=1

then you don't have the mod installed properly. Read SCR/SCR Resources tutorial for what to do in this case.

attachicon.gif36661-1-1289250852.jpg

I followed the tutorial and intalled everything properly. Else I wouldn't be asking for help. I cover all the normal bases before I ask for help. Edit: I didn't mean to sound rude if I did, I'm thankful for the help.

I'll try installing it separately, and maybe that will work.

Update: Installing the files for the chokers separately and renaming them seemed to fix the issue. No more red triangles to be seen. Thanks!

Yeah, it turned out I installed SCR and everything it required correctly, but for some reason the choker wasn't in the SCR file, but everything else was. Must've overwritten it with another mod or something rather. Either way its fixed. thanks x3

Thanks, you were a big help. ^^

I had the same problem thanks you are a god

Having some problems loading the game with sexout tryout. 

It crashes when the game loads and says a master file is missing. Which is the SexoutSlavery.esm, but it says on here that it is no longer required to use the mod. 

Having some problems loading the game with sexout tryout. 

It crashes when the game loads and says a master file is missing. Which is the SexoutSlavery.esm, but it says on here that it is no longer required to use the mod. 

SexoutSlavery.esm is part of SexoutNG Core 2-10-97. There is no reason not to have it activated.If your load order is saying it needs this mod.. just activated it and prevent crashes.

There is any way to deal with driver Nephi with good karma? If not, are you planning to add this?

I don't understand what you mean. You can deal with him regardless of karma.

I don't understand what you mean. You can deal with him regardless of karma.

I mean, his quest requires you to enslave Betsy. In Cook-cook's mission you can refuse to canibalize that woman, gaining a perk for this, I couldn't find an option like this for Driver Nephii.

Anyone ever have this menu pop up and you have to spam left click until it goes away for good? Is it supposed to do that? 

I have been googling and searching the forums but there was no answer about it, other than "deal with it"

Yeah, I've had to deal with it too.

Also, Nephi isn't big on choices - plan to add in better support for choosing to not do what he wants. Right now a quest to get rid of your addiction after killing him makes a lot of sense, as are more options to help or hurt Betsy if you do capture her.

I am using Mannequin Rce NPCs.esp and want to make the NPC appearance changes it makes compatible with Tryout. I loaded up FNVEdit and noticed that Tryout.esm has for example a separate Trudy in Non-Player Character using an editor ID of SOTOTrudy instead of GSTrudy with no Head Parts or Facegen Data entries. I only found RNAM - Race and a TPLT Template entry referencing GSTrudy "Trudy" [NPC_:00104C6C] Which is just her FalloutNV.esm FormID.

How do I make them compatible? Can I do this in FNVEdit even though the NPC's in Tryout.esm does not have the Head Parts & Facegen Data Entries? Do I need to use the GECK instead of FNVEdit? I noticed SunnyCompanion.esp has the Head Parts and Facegen Data entries so I made a patch in FVNEdit replacing those values and it appears to work for her but in Tryout.esm there is a EditorID entry of SOTOBMSunny and it does not have those entries either like Trudy. I assume at different quest stages some NPC's change to use a different Editor ID.

I made a edit to SunnyCompanion.esp & Sunny's appearance stayed changed to her Mannequin Race upon entering the bar after completing Run Goodsprings Run in a test, but Trudy's did not I assume since it was no longer using the GSTrudy EditorID and instead using SOTOTrudy. Trudy was performing a sex animation on the bar with a Powder Ganger but Sunny (using the new Mannequin appearance) was standing still on top the pool table along with the female NPC next to her on the floor as were the Powder Gangers that were supposed to be performing the animations with them. Not sure if the appearance patch I made affected what I assume is a scripted sex scene or not. Figured I'd try to make the appearance changes compatible first.

I have no idea what Mannequin Rce NPCs.esp is or does, so I'm of limited help here.

The SOTO versions of Sunny and Trudy are both set to look identical to the base vanilla form so they're compatible with cosmetic changes.

I've gotten the companion share token to only show up in dialog to choose a companion, and the array now updates when a game loads or a companion is hired or dismissed. However, I can't release with the changes I've made for the Legion slave camp being incomplete. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the information, and for all the hard work you have already done for this mod!
Hyped for the new update!

I have no idea what Mannequin Rce NPCs.esp is or does, so I'm of limited help here.

The SOTO versions of Sunny and Trudy are both set to look identical to the base vanilla form so they're compatible with cosmetic changes.

Sorry it's a esp plugin from this npc appearance mod at the Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62878/?

I have no idea why but Trudy upon completion of Run Goodsprings Run is using her vanilla looks when I walked into the Goodsprings bar. I have the Mannequin Rce NPCs.esp at the near bottom of my load order. If the SOTO versions references their base game counterparts as templates can I just remove the template flag from the SOTO versions without issue in a separate plugin to overwrite Tryout.esm? That should make the Head Parts & Facegen Data entries show up in FNVEdit so I can change their values correct?

Edit: seems the template still pointed to the default race and not the mannequinn race changed that everything seems to to work together.

Sorry to bother, but anyone know if the Slave 19 Outfit is broken or supposed to be used as a separate harness? It's lacking a body (ei; makes your body invisible)

Sorry to bother, but anyone know if the Slave 19 Outfit is broken or supposed to be used as a separate harness? It's lacking a body (ei; makes your body invisible)

It wasn't broken before. Double check to be sure the tryouts data is installed correctly as well as the SCR resources. The last part is in case you are runining a pregnancy mod. The body changes and if you are missing some of the SCR assets you won't get a body when wearing the clothing.

Of course this is just a bit for you to follow up until someone that is currently using this mod can chime in. When I was testing it before it worked perfectly each and every time and I haven't heard of any issues with this armor from any of the threads, this one, maternity, SCR etc. It could be worth your time to double check.

It wasn't broken before. Double check to be sure the tryouts data is installed correctly as well as the SCR resources. The last part is in case you are runining a pregnancy mod. The body changes and if you are missing some of the SCR assets you won't get a body when wearing the clothing.

Of course this is just a bit for you to follow up until someone that is currently using this mod can chime in. When I was testing it before it worked perfectly each and every time and I haven't heard of any issues with this armor from any of the threads, this one, maternity, SCR etc. It could be worth your time to double check.

Hi! I downloaded again, and decided to check the Maternity Mega Pack as well (that has everything). Maternity has Slave19 with the body model correctly attached to it (the one with the belly bumps for pregnancy state). Tryout has the Slave19 base model, but lacks a body in the .nif file.

Is there a way to import a body from a nif file into another nif file with NifSkope? I tried looking for other mods that may have Slave19 outfit, but it seems like Tryout is the originator (at least this thread is the only reference).

This is an error in SCR - it's just the harness with no body mesh so shouldn't be set to the upperbody slot, but it is. I'll patch it in the next version of Tryout.

Hi! I downloaded again, and decided to check the Maternity Mega Pack as well (that has everything). Maternity has Slave19 with the body model correctly attached to it (the one with the belly bumps for pregnancy state). Tryout has the Slave19 base model, but lacks a body in the .nif file.

Is there a way to import a body from a nif file into another nif file with NifSkope? I tried looking for other mods that may have Slave19 outfit, but it seems like Tryout is the originator (at least this thread is the only reference).

The various maternity clothing packages around the site contain the maternity clothing only not the original sources just so that you know that. So if you are using a mod like Tryouts and some of its armors and the body is fine then changes and become invisible it is because you are missing the maternity clothing files for those clothes. I know this isn't what you directly needed but a bit of explanation for you and others on how the files work and where the issues r/t files would happen. Thankfully Loogie will be fixing the issue soon :)

Updates to you long-suffering pervs having to put up with the sub-par companion handling.

07-17-2017
Changes/Bugfixes:
- The companion list will only now display when offering a companion to an NPC.
- If the player is having sex, partners who can't get with them will now randomly pick a companion from an array. If the companion they pick isn't dtf, they'll jerk off. Special thanks to Doctasax for helping me with the array handling!
- The companion array now clears and regenerates when the game is initially started, reloaded, or the player teammate count changes. This should prevent duplicate/invalid entries in lists and for sex targets.

Known issue:
- The opening to Honest Hearts might look a little weird, and Searchlight Airport has some changes to it in preparation for upcoming, but unfinished, Tryout updates. Given the amount of people who have voiced their displeasure with the way companions were being handled, I figured it was important to get this out as quickly as possible.

Hey, I'm having an issue during the Walk of Shame quest. There's a sequence of scenes, but it never finishes for me. Sometimes it stops after 2, sometimes after 4, there doesn't seem to be much pattern. From my very limited knowledge, it seems that Sunny is still in one scene when the next one is starting, and the whole thing aborts. 

Here's my debug log:

soAPS: ActorB is: Courier. mX: -0, mY: 0, mZ: 0, heading: 298

SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 0 -> 10
Sexout: Courier (00000014) PlayIdle SNG620B
SNGUndress (7): Removing 'Powder Gang Guard Armor' from Eddie (000D7036)
SNGUndress (7): Removing 'Plasma Pistol' from Eddie (000D7036)
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 0.030762 100 -> 101
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 2.617676 1 -> 10
Sexout: Begin legacy hooks event:
** Dumping Array #1459 **
Refs: 1 Owner 0A: Sexout.esm
[ actorA ] : Scrambler (000D7037)
[ actorB ] : Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
[ actorC ] : (00000000)
[ eventName ] : Sexout-Started
[ eventSender ] : Sexout.esm
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting spunk spell start hook (15004727) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting spunk spell start hook (15004727) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
soAPS: Start. v 2015-11-22
soAPS: Start. v 2015-11-22
SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 10 -> 20
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 0.125000 10 -> 100
SNGUndress (8): Found Sunny's Boots (0D04ADEB) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Found Sunny's Closed Jacket (0D04ADEE) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Found Sunny's Skirt (0D04ADEF) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Added Sunny's Skirt (0D04ADEF) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Found Sunny's Personal Slave Collar (0D04ADEC) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Found Sunny's Shirt (0D04ADF0) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Added Sunny's Shirt (0D04ADF0) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Sunny Smiles (00104E85) undress stage transition from 0 -> 10
SNGUndress (8): Removing 'Sunny's Skirt' from Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Removing 'Sunny's Shirt' from Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
soAPs: Done Init for Scrambler
soAPS - Plugin: Sexout-Amra.esp, anim: 205
soAPS: ActorA is: Scrambler. mX: 0, mY: 0, mZ: 0, heading: 0
Sexout: Scrambler (000D7037) PlayIdle amra205A
soAPs: Done Init for Sunny Smiles
soAPS - Plugin: Sexout-Amra.esp, anim: 205
soAPS: ActorB is: Sunny Smiles. mX: 0, mY: 0, mZ: 0, heading: 0
Sexout: Sunny Smiles (00104E85) PlayIdle amra205B
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 0.094238 100 -> 101
SNGUndress (8): Found Powder Gang Guard Armor (000A4730) on Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Added Powder Gang Guard Armor (000A4730) on Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Found Brass Knuckles (00004324) on Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Added Brass Knuckles (00004324) on Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 0 -> 10
SNGUndress (8): Removing 'Powder Gang Guard Armor' from Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Removing 'Brass Knuckles' from Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 20 -> 100
SNGUndress (8): Sunny Smiles (00104E85) undress stage transition from 10 -> 100
SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 100 -> 110
SNGUndress (8): Sunny Smiles (00104E85) undress stage transition from 100 -> 110
Sexout: Courier (00000014) PlayIdle SNG620B
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 10 -> 20
Positioning Active. Courier ( B) selected
** Dumping Array #1467 **
Refs: 1 Owner 18: SexoutPosNew.esp
[ A ] : Eddie (000D7036)
[ B ] : Courier (00000014)
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 20 -> 100
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 100 -> 110
Sexout: PlayerREF.GetFIK: 1
SexoutNGBES (7): Finish now triggered for Courier (00000014).
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 8.306152 101 -> 200
SexoutNGBES (7): Finish now triggered for Courier (00000014).
** Dumping Array #1435 **
[ actorA ] : Eddie (000D7036)
[ actorB ] : Courier (00000014)
[ eventName ] : Sexout-End
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting spunk spell end hook (15005E16) on Courier (00000014)
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting Sex End Event (0E036F6F) on Courier (00000014)
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting spunk spell end hook (15005E16) on Courier (00000014)
Sexout: PlayerREF.GetFIK: 1
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 0.078125 200 -> 201
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 0.282227 201 -> 300
NGK Knockdown Eddie 262
NGK Knockdown Courier 407
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 0.519043 300 -> 301
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Start:: Courier (00000014)
NGClean (v 2015-11-21) (7 0): Started on 'Eddie' (000D7036)
NGClean (7 20): T=Eddie (000D7036) CBD=PowderEddieCB (0D04C576)
NGClean (7 20): stage 0 -> 20 for Eddie (000D7036)
NGClean (v 2015-11-21) (7 0): Started on 'Courier' (00000014)
NGClean (7 20): T=Courier (00000014) CBD= (00000000)
NGClean (7 20): stage 0 -> 20 for Courier (00000014)
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 0.015137 301 -> 1000
NGClean (7 30): stage 20 -> 30 for Eddie (000D7036)
SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 110 -> 200
SNGUndress (7): Equipping 'Powder Gang Guard Armor' on Eddie (000D7036)
SNGUndress (7): Equipping 'Plasma Pistol' on Eddie (000D7036)
SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 200 -> 1000
SNGUndress (7): Eddie (000D7036) undress stage transition from 1000 -> 2000
NGClean (7 31): stage 30 -> 31 for Eddie (000D7036)
NGClean (7 40): stage 31 -> 40 for Eddie (000D7036)
NGClean (7 200): stage 40 -> 200 for Eddie (000D7036)
NGClean (7 1000): stage 200 -> 1000 for Eddie (000D7036)
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 14.936523 101 -> 200
SexoutNGBES (8): Finish now triggered for Scrambler (000D7037).
** Dumping Array #1703 **
[ eventName ] : Sexout-End
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting spunk spell end hook (15005E16) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting Sex End Event (0E036F6F) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
Sexout Legacy hooks: Casting spunk spell end hook (15005E16) on Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 0.016113 200 -> 300
NGK Knockdown Scrambler 342
NGK Knockdown Sunny Smiles 237
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 0.526855 300 -> 301
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Start:: Scrambler (000D7037)
NGClean (v 2015-11-21) (8 0): Started on 'Sunny Smiles' (00104E85)
NGClean (8 20): T=Sunny Smiles (00104E85) CBD= (00000000)
NGClean (8 20): stage 0 -> 20 for Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
NGClean (v 2015-11-21) (8 0): Started on 'Scrambler' (000D7037)
NGClean (8 20): T=Scrambler (000D7037) CBD= (00000000)
NGClean (8 20): stage 0 -> 20 for Scrambler (000D7037)
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 0.015137 301 -> 1000
NGClean (7 30): stage 20 -> 30 for Courier (00000014)
SNGUndress (7): Courier (00000014) undress stage transition from 110 -> 200
SNGUndress (7): Courier (00000014) undress stage transition from 200 -> 1000
SNGUndress (7): Courier (00000014) undress stage transition from 1000 -> 2000
NGClean (7 31): stage 30 -> 31 for Courier (00000014)
NGClean (7 40): stage 31 -> 40 for Courier (00000014)
NGClean (7 200): stage 40 -> 200 for Courier (00000014)
NGClean (7 1000): stage 200 -> 1000 for Courier (00000014)
SexoutNGBES (7): SEU: Stage 6.992188 1000 -> 3001
fnSAU: 000D7036 (Eddie) initial lock state: 1
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Started:: Eddie (000D7036)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Core:Cleanup Eddie (000D7036)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:TFlags Eddie (000D7036)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY Sexout Anim Position A(0A01932F)'s from Eddie(000D7036)
fnSoAC: Removing 620 LEGACY: Sexout Anim Number(0A01932D)'s from Eddie(000D7036)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY: Sexout Actor Token(0A000ADE)'s from Eddie(000D7036)
fnSAU: 000D7036 (Eddie) final lock state: 1
fnSAU: 00000014 (Courier) initial lock state: 1
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Started:: Courier (00000014)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Core:Cleanup Courier (00000014)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:TFlags Courier (00000014)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY Sexout Anim Position B(0A019330)'s from Courier(00000014)
fnSoAC: Removing 620 LEGACY: Sexout Anim Number(0A01932D)'s from Courier(00000014)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY: Sexout Actor Token(0A000ADE)'s from Courier(00000014)
fnSAU: 00000014 (Courier) final lock state: 1
SexoutNGPCQ: PCFe1: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
SexoutNGPCQ: PCFe2: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NGClean (8 30): stage 20 -> 30 for Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 110 -> 200
SNGUndress (8): Equipping 'Powder Gang Guard Armor' on Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Equipping 'Brass Knuckles' on Scrambler (000D7037)
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 200 -> 1000
SNGUndress (8): Scrambler (000D7037) undress stage transition from 1000 -> 2000
NGClean (8 31): stage 30 -> 31 for Scrambler (000D7037)
NGClean (8 40): stage 31 -> 40 for Scrambler (000D7037)
NGClean (8 200): stage 40 -> 200 for Scrambler (000D7037)
NGClean (8 1000): stage 200 -> 1000 for Scrambler (000D7037)
NGCCBQ: Act 7, Starting conversation PowderEddieCB (0D04C576) on Eddie (000D7036). Attempt: 1
SexoutActRunFull (v2016-02-13) Called by: 0D04EC58
** Dumping Array #224 **
Refs: 1 Owner 0D: SexoutTryout.esm
[ actorB ] : Courier (00000014)
[ CBDialogA ] : SexoutPowderGB03 (0D04EC60)
[ raper ] : Scrambler (000D7037)
SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actorA (Scrambler) is in use
SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1
SexoutActRunFull (v2016-02-13) Called by: 0D04EC58
** Dumping Array #1429 **
Refs: 1 Owner 0D: SexoutTryout.esm
[ actorA ] : Powder Ganger Bodyguard (000A5AD7)
[ raper ] : Powder Ganger Bodyguard (000A5AD7)
SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actorB (Sunny Smiles) is in use
SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1
NGCCBQ: Success- Act 7, StartedConversation: PowderEddieCB (0D04C576) with Eddie (000D7036) on attempt 1
NGClean (8 30): stage 20 -> 30 for Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SNGUndress (8): Sunny Smiles (00104E85) undress stage transition from 110 -> 200
SNGUndress (8): Sunny Smiles (00104E85) undress stage transition from 200 -> 1000
SNGUndress (8): Sunny Smiles (00104E85) undress stage transition from 1000 -> 2000
NGClean (8 31): stage 30 -> 31 for Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
NGClean (8 40): stage 31 -> 40 for Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
NGClean (8 200): stage 40 -> 200 for Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
NGClean (8 1000): stage 200 -> 1000 for Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
SexoutNGBES (8): SEU: Stage 7.087891 1000 -> 3001
fnSAU: 000D7037 (Scrambler) initial lock state: 1
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Started:: Scrambler (000D7037)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Core:Cleanup Scrambler (000D7037)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:TFlags Scrambler (000D7037)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY Sexout Anim Position A(0A01932F)'s from Scrambler(000D7037)
fnSoAC: Removing 205 LEGACY: Sexout Anim Number(0A01932D)'s from Scrambler(000D7037)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY: Sexout Actor Token(0A000ADE)'s from Scrambler(000D7037)
fnSAU: 000D7037 (Scrambler) final lock state: 1
fnSAU: 00104E85 (Sunny Smiles) initial lock state: 1
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Started:: Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:Core:Cleanup Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
fnSoNXClr Sexout:TFlags Sunny Smiles (00104E85)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY Sexout Anim Position B(0A019330)'s from Sunny Smiles(00104E85)
fnSoAC: Removing 205 LEGACY: Sexout Anim Number(0A01932D)'s from Sunny Smiles(00104E85)
fnSoAC: Removing 1 LEGACY: Sexout Actor Token(0A000ADE)'s from Sunny Smiles(00104E85)
fnSAU: 00104E85 (Sunny Smiles) final lock state: 1
Sexout: Trudy (0D04ADFC) PlayIdle Amra632B

and load order: 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
FBFarm.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp

A trouble with powder gangers: I start quest Let's Go To Prison, then I finish Run Goodsprings Run first. All NCR even Primm residents become hostile(NCR is already Idolized). Wear NCR clothes can make NCR not shoot Player, but Primm residents still attack player. So I can't ask them if NCR will attack NCRCF.

A trouble with powder gangers: I start quest Let's Go To Prison, then I finish Run Goodsprings Run first. All NCR even Primm residents become hostile(NCR is already Idolized). Wear NCR clothes can make NCR not shoot Player, but Primm residents still attack player. So I can't ask them if NCR will attack NCRCF.

I had a simllar problem a long time ago. Not sure if this is your issue.

I had everybody attack me regardless it ended up being that I was near Primm in Powerganger clothing,close enough where the NCR troops responded even though there was no physical way they could see my character. (I believe inside the area of influence ? Where it is possible for the characters in a game to be aware)

My fix was to return to a save before my first arrival and make sure I was out of the Powderganger suit and I was fine from that point on. Not sure if that will help...