Is there some mechanism within SexoutLegion to transport the player to the Fort without having to acquire Caesar's mark and all that? Seems odd, narratively speaking, that the character can only be enslaved after receiving high standing. 

Thanks in advance, whatever the answer. 

That would break the game. But I'm exploring options.

Is there some mechanism within SexoutLegion to transport the player to the Fort without having to acquire Caesar's mark and all that? Seems odd, narratively speaking, that the character can only be enslaved after receiving high standing. 

Thanks in advance, whatever the answer. 

That would break the game. But I'm exploring options.

Just use console commands: coc thefort

Then leave, and come again

Appart from that, I made a clear installation of the game, downloaded latest versions of everything, and now.... Legion is working fine, so thx.

BUT (there is always a but, sorry) I can not finish the Great Khans quest 'The Golden Whore'. After getting 10 khans, I am no longer able to talk to Regis and gain aceptation. That part of the text is now missing. I have no idea if it is because of the other mods interaction or what.

Any update on this?

if there was an update, I would have posted an update.

Actually, there is some news.  I've overcome some technical hurdles and have a game plan for the next installment of the mod.  I'll be performing several tricks, a few with the help of a lovely assistant.

I'm extra confused.

I just did a complete reinstall of F:NV from scratch, and at the legion camp they start to approach me, but turn away a few feet from me. They don't even reach the dialog part.

Anyone ever had this before?

Sex does work, rapists work, etc.

My Load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
IWR.esm
rePopulated Wasteland.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
AsharasHairConversionNV.esp
T6M Lingerie NV.esp
SexoutResolutions.esp
IWR - Rebuilt.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Kozzz_SC(en).esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

I'm extra confused.

I just did a complete reinstall of F:NV from scratch, and at the legion camp they start to approach me, but turn away a few feet from me. They don't even reach the dialog part.

Anyone ever had this before?

Sex does work, rapists work, etc.

My Load order:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutSoliciting.esm

IWR.esm

rePopulated Wasteland.esm

jokristinascloset.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

AsharasHairConversionNV.esp

T6M Lingerie NV.esp

SexoutResolutions.esp

IWR - Rebuilt.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

Kozzz_SC(en).esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Bah, ignore me. Looks like all sex IS broken now. No idea what happened. It's so fresh, how did something go wrong so fast? Anyways, looks like starting a new character again. Ugh.

I pretty much view any mod as a starting point for my own tweaks. As such, I have been playing with the Powder Ganger plugin, and I really like the V19 Epstein dialogs and scenarios. I am having no trouble with Epstein or object references, but I could sure use a tip with the clients. NPC references such as SexoutPGWhite1 and SexoutPGBlack2 no longer exist - anywhere. These are all the NPC references used to assign to Actor1 and Actor2. What did the original mod do for these, or does anyone have a copy of the old mod I could download to look at? Time is of the essence - my player, Cass, and Sunny are stuck in the Sex dungeon - and are getting impatient.

Thanks!

I'm currently getting Vault 19 working again. Did it occur to you at any point that I disabled the Epstein content originally because it's all terribly broken?

If everything worked - I would not learn anything...

Vault 19 has already tought me a lot.

Like Eddie in the initial NCRCF scene. Sunny has some great dialogue lines set up - she was just missing the activator.

She has a second set of dialogue lines for their second exchange. That one is set up correctly, and the same code works for the first.

still not working Sexout Tryout Legion the error is gone but the animation is not starting. i have to do something to make it work ? i start new game and write in the console tmm 1 to show all map mark then i go to the fort and the legionary start talking to me  i say yes to some and i say not to others and only 1 rape me because i say no

so i keep saying no but no one rape me or fuck then i talk to marissa but nothing. i do something wrong ?

Having the same issue after a clean install. Also can't get any of the interactions to work with the family in the cage.

I'm not sure which Sunny dialog you're referring to.

Anyway, the two refs you're looking for are gone and have been for a year or two now.  I'm rebuilding all the scripting from the ground up.

On the off chance that this might be useful to you:

In Quest SexoutPowder, topic SexoutSunnyHow, there is no script package  that activates it.

The very similar topic SexoutSunnyDumb is referred to by a script package, and works as designed.

There are two script packages for these:

SexoutPowderSunnyEnslaved, which invokes topic SexoutSunnyHow,

and SexoutPowderSunnyNotFree, which invokes topic SexoutSunnyDumb.

Just add:

if SunnyRef.GetInSameCell player
  SunnyREF.AddScriptPackage SexoutPowderSunnyEnslaved
endif
to the result script for topic SexoutEddieSunny02 and SexoutEddieSunny03.
These dialog lines are really too nice to lose.