That is entirely possible, given my laptop. I already have NVAC installed, but I'll definitely give 4GB patcher a try. Here's to hoping it helps; I found out that SmallerTalk causes the exact same issue, which breaks my heart even more, considered it's required for some other fun mods, so. >.< 

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I'd already patched with the 4GB patcher, I'd just forgotten about it. Thanks anyway!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/7/2014 at 1:41 PM, ImmortalOne said:

I ran into some problems at the fort in regards to the new dance thing

Often when my mistress tells me to dance, some Legion asshole shows up for sex

Then both the dance and the sex will often happen at the same time, and after my toon can't move anymore ,TFC and EnablePlayerControls don't fix it and all I can do is re-load an earlier save

My guess for the quickest fix is an option to disable the dance feature, could you build that in, or have a look at it?

I had the same issue, and found a workaround. The command EnablePlayerControls doesn't work if it happens after the interrupting sex. However, it does work before it, so my solution is to use EnablePlayerControls whenever Veronica asks the player to dance. If there is an interruption, it doesn't break anything. This is especially recommended with either Msex Fort Slavery or Sexout Tryout, since the interruptions are easier to happen.

I know this is kinda old, but I'm having issues getting the fisting and pissing animations to work. I tried a lot of things the forum has said, but either I don't understand or it doesn't work. I have the files in the "Mavia" folder, deep in the meshes directory, but they don't work. They don't have a numerical value; they're just labeled things like "fisting" or "pissing." I'm not sure id that helps, but I thought that might prevent it from working. However, I am not fully aware.

Thanks in Advance

• 1 year later...

Hello, 

I'm new here, just installed the mod and loved every second of it, however it seems when I try to have sex with restraint option (Let me cuff you and fuck you senseless) ZAZ animation is not loaded..

I believe this has something to do with new SEX NG, is there any workaround?

Thanks for all your help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a look at this mod in the GECK & I think I've smoothed out (most of) the grammar/sentence structure so that it reads a little more naturally!

This is my first ever time using the GECK + I don't think I touched anything other than dialogue/descriptions, and I've given it a test run + everything seems to be working fine, but I can't guarantee I didn't mess up any actions.

If you need help with coding please don't ask, all I know is how to beta read. But if you do want me to beta read dialogue/descriptions for a mod, please get in touch. Thanks for all your work.

Re_work_MSexVeronica0.005.7z

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...