I know the mod is on hold, but as a non modder, but a programmer.  I was wondering if adding more companions to the mod would be as easy as Copying the scripts for Veronica, editing with a new companions Id.  and pasting them back inot the mod?

I **may** take a look at this.  Since I'm what I'll call a lapsed modder, with FO4 upcoming, I'm undecided if I feel like jumping back in now or not.

What I'm GUESSING is that you'd really just need to tweak dialogue/conditions.  I wouldn't think that the scripts would be tied to Ver/Cass, but who knows.  Anyway, I'm sure dialogue would be checking if it's Ver or Cass being the speaker.  Instead, you'd remove that and change it to check if someone is in the player companion factor (there are two that I can recall...and actually, the don'ttazemebro one should cover the two real ones).

The annoying thing would be duplicating dialogue for anytime the word "mistress," "ma'am," etc. is used.  You'd have to use the faction check as well as isMale or getsex or something like that if you didn't want it immersion breaking.

If specific sex acts are called, well...you can rim a guy, but you can't eat him out, so any "pleasure me with your mouth" kind of stuff would need to have the sex act call for a blow job.

I'm definitely outdated with how SO is working now behind the scenes.  I'm pretty sure that tokens have been removed, but I don't know if this mod relies on them.

I think I cracked Mavia's original open in the GECK once, but that was at least a year ago.  ; P

• 2 weeks later...

Everything should work with the default body provided by Sexout and armors given from SCR Resources Pack. You shouldn't have any problems. If you are using other bodies and such it very much could explain the not fitting correctly. I personally haven't used this version but the original and it worked as mentioned above. I didn't see anything mentioned about changes in armors or bodies in the OP.

• 4 weeks later...

please, someone have the code to make work the dialogue ¨leave alone in the mojave¨? I can´t make work this option and now i´m forever slave of veronica jajajaja

PD: i have Fallout NV ultimate edition from steam (spanish), i don´t know if this make some problem with this mod

load order:

load order.txt

sorry my bad english

please, someone have the code to make work the dialogue ¨leave alone in the mojave¨? I can´t make work this option and now i´m forever slave of veronica jajajaja

PD: i have Fallout NV ultimate edition from steam (spanish), i don´t know if this make some problem with this mod

load order:

attachicon.gifload order.txt

sorry my bad english

galgat hsn't been logged in since July 28th, might be some time before he/she logs back in again. Sorry. I haven't used this version of the mod either so I can't offer any advise. I am only posting to let you know it might be some time before this can be addressed.

i´m trying to advance in that quest with the scrips that i see in Fallout NV edit from nexus, but i can advance nothing, i don´t know how set globals variables like: set msexVeronica.enslaved to 0... if someone know how can i set that kind of global variable in the game i can fix it

this is the scrip code for the quest, i try to triggle from console comands but i only can remove my items and collar 

; remove items
player.RemoveAllTypedItems msexVeronicaSlaveLockerRef 1 1 24
player.RemoveAllTypedItems msexVeronicaSlaveLockerRef 1 1 26
player.RemoveAllTypedItems msexVeronicaSlaveLockerRef 1 1 40

; remove collar
playerref.unequipitem SlaveCollar 
playerref.removeitem SlaveCollar 1

set msexVeronica.cantroam to 0
enablefasttravel 1

; local variables
set msexVeronica.enslaved to 0
set msexVeronica.vsubmissive to 0
;set msexVeronica.veronicafreed to 1
set msexBase.enslaved to 0
set msexBase.vsubmissive to 0
set msexVeronica.mustbenude to 0
set msexVeronica.owner to 0
set MsexVeronica.Stall to 0 ;GG fail safe

; move somewhere
playerref.MoveTo VFactionSquadBox06Mark03REF

; dismiss Veronica
; showmessage FollowerMessageLeaveVeronica
set VeronicaREF.Waiting to 0
set VNPCFollowers.bVeronicaHired to 0
set VNPCFollowers.bVeronicaFired to 1
set VNPCFollowers.bVeronicaL38 to 0
set VNPCFollowers.bHumanoidInParty to 0
VeronicaREF.SetPlayerTeammate 0
VeronicaREF.removeperk CompanionSuite
player.removeperk ScribeAssistant
showmessage FollowerMessagePerkVeronicaRemove
VeronicaRef.RemoveFromFaction FollowerFaction
VeronicaRef.SetAV Assistance 0
set VNPCFollowers.nCurrentFollowers to (VNPCFollowers.nCurrentFollowers - 1)
if VNPCFollowers.nCurrentFollowers == 0
     set VNPCFollowers.bPlayerHasFollower to 0
endif
VeronicaREF.ResetAI

; When Veronica leaves, if you haven't yet started the Brotherhood quest, stop being allies with the Brotherhood
if GetStage VMS55 == 0
     SetEnemy BrotherhoodSteelFaction PlayerFaction
endif

VeronicaREF.MoveToMarkerWithFade VeronicaHomeMarkerREF

ShowMessage msexFreeWasteland

edit: if i put, for example: set msexVeronica.enslaved to 0 the console command say: ¨unknow variable or function "enslaved"¨
sorry my bad english and the doble post

edit: if i put, for example: set msexVeronica.enslaved to 0 the console command say: ¨unknow variable or function "enslaved"¨

it is not possible that there would be dot in EditorID of any kind of form

So this "msexVeronica.enslaved" surely is not a proper id of that variable.

Because if there is a dot there then console reads it as run function "enslaved" on object "msexveronica".

Having a look at this mod in FONVEdit (version 0.4) it shows that this mod does not have any kind of global variables.

So these

; local variables

surely are not global variables.

Sorry but i dont know enough about modding fallout to tell what exactly it is - fallout has a different script language.

Maybe something similar to Skyrim quest variables. And if they are then you cant do anything to them via console.

From my personal experirnce you can save the game, quit, disable the mod, load the game, dismiss veronica, save, quit, enable the mod, load the game, remove collar via console.

And there you are - you are free once again  ;)

it is not possible that there would be dot in EditorID of any kind of form

So this "msexVeronica.enslaved" surely is not a proper id of that variable.

Because if there is a dot there then console reads it as run function "enslaved" on object "msexveronica".

Having a look at this mod in FONVEdit (version 0.4) it shows that this mod does not have any kind of global variables.

So these

; local variables

surely are not global variables.

Sorry but i dont know enough about modding fallout to tell what exactly it is - fallout has a different script language.

Maybe something similar to Skyrim quest variables. And if they are then you cant do anything to them via console.

From my personal experirnce you can save the game, quit, disable the mod, load the game, dismiss veronica, save, quit, enable the mod, load the game, remove collar via console.

And there you are - you are free once again  ;)

:( oh... Is there some clean save for fallout like in skyrim? i know that msexVeronica.Enslaved is not an appropiate command and i try to find these variables on FONV edit too and i don´t see nothing :/

You create a 'clean save' in FONV, just like Aqgh described.

Unlike Skyrim you don't need extra tools like 'SaveTool'.

:o thanks, i didn´t know that

That was introduced into Besthesda's games with Skyrim. Likely future games will have the same issue. The older games (both fallout 3 and NV as well as Oblivion)can have clean saves

That was introduced into Besthesda's games with Skyrim. Likely future games will have the same issue. The older games (both fallout 3 and NV as well as Oblivion)can have clean saves

*Sarcastic voice* Yay bethesda for making the lives easier for modders and people that uses mods

*Sarcastic voice* Yay bethesda for making the lives easier for modders and people that uses mods

Actually I remember hearing something about fallout 4 automatically creating 2 saves, 1 clean and one with the scripts which should make recovery a snap if you bugger your game. Kinda necessary if they are gonna let the console noobs play with mods. I hope that's true.

• 2 weeks later...

Made it to some extent playable again.

Unofficial 0.006 so to speak.

- Removed dom-actions involving the broken scanner (abuse by the next man/woman).
- Assuming Zaz is now a part of NG, removed checks for it. BDSM is back.
- Resolved broken conditions preventing the pissing actions on a female player

- Removed some broken and confusing dialog lines

- Added/changed some lines concerning being naked

I didn't create a new fomod. Just install this one and replace the esp-file in Data-Folder.

Enjoy :)

msexVeronica.esp

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So even with the newest update (Oct. 1,2015) this mod will not play the ZAZ animations and content.  I tried a fresh install with just sexout, common resources, and their associated addons (pregnancy, slavery, etc) and the msex mods.  That didn't work either, in both cases it just plays random sexout male/female animations using Veronica and the player (in this case, a female player).  I also tried it with a more complete mod set, as listed below, which also just plays a random male/female consentual animation when a ZAZ animation would otherwise be called.  I attached the load export from FOMM to this post, and it's also copy/pasted here:

[X] AISL Mesh Fix (Main File Required)-60673-1-2-5                 1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\AISL Mesh Fix (Main File Required)-60673-1-2-5.fomod
[X] Alice in Shadowland-60673-1-0                                  1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Alice in Shadowland-60673-1-0.fomod
[X] Ambient Temperature 1_2_1-34814-1-2-1                          1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Ambient Temperature 1_2_1-34814-1-2-1.fomod
[X] Another-Kick-in-the-Head--DATA-PACK-AUG-02-2014                1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Another-Kick-in-the-Head--DATA-PACK-AUG-02-2014.fomod
[X] Another-Kick-in-the-Head-V-1-2--AUGUST-02-2014                 1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Another-Kick-in-the-Head-V-1-2--AUGUST-02-2014.fomod
[X] ArcadeExtremeMakeover V-2-56796-v-02                           1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\ArcadeExtremeMakeover V-2-56796-v-02.fomod
[X] ARESproject_1_3-48621-1-3                                      1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\ARESproject_1_3-48621-1-3.fomod
[X] Asharas Hair Conversions NV-39958-1-0                          1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Asharas Hair Conversions NV-39958-1-0.fomod
[X] BabyDollCostume-43714-0-1                                      1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BabyDollCostume-43714-0-1.fomod
[X] BEWARE OF GIRLized Pipboy 5000 Aesthetic-35595                 1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BEWARE OF GIRLized Pipboy 5000 Aesthetic-35595.fomod
[X] BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer                2.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BEWARE_OF_GIRL_Type_3_HiRez_HiDetailed_Replacer_2_0.fomod
[X] Black Puppet Armour-45445-0                                    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Black Puppet Armour-45445-0.fomod
[X] BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20         1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20.fomod
[X] BNB_Armor-35047-1-0                                            1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BNB_Armor-35047-1-0.fomod
[X] BNB_BiggerBreasts-35047-1-0                                    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BNB_BiggerBreasts-35047-1-0.fomod
[X] BNB_Body-35047-1-0                                             1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BNB_Body-35047-1-0.fomod
[X] BounceMeshes                                                   1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\BounceMeshes.fomod
[X] Camouflage Ghost Bodysuit-38318-1-0                            1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Camouflage Ghost Bodysuit-38318-1-0.fomod
[X] Chinise stealth retexture-55279-1-0                            1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Chinise stealth retexture-55279-1-0.fomod
[ ] Compatibilty Skeleton                                          1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Data.fomod
[X] Delilah Alternative Voice Pack 1-54896-1-0                     1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Delilah Alternative Voice Pack 1-54896-1-0.fomod
[X] DelilahMMD1v7FULL-50641-1-7                                    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\DelilahMMD1v7FULL-50641-1-7.fomod
[X] ED-E V08 Revised-36733-1                                       1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\ED-E V08 Revised-36733-1.fomod
[X] enclaveradiov2-35889                                           1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\enclaveradiov2-35889.fomod
[X] FalsSexyT3ConversionsNV                                        v1.3.1     C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\FalsSexyT3ConversionsNV.fomod
[X] FH Hairs Human females-45640-3-0                               1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\FH Hairs Human females-45640-3-0.fomod
[X] Fixed ESP-42136-4                                              1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Fixed ESP-42136-4.fomod
[X] FNV 4GB Patch-62552-1-3                                        1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\FNV 4GB Patch-62552-1-3.fomod
[X] FNV Cazy Conversions-44009-1-0                                 1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\FNV Cazy Conversions-44009-1-0.fomod
[X] For The Enclave 4-0-39531-4-0                                  1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\For The Enclave 4-0-39531-4-0.fomod
[X] Integration - Couriers Stash - Vanilla-46251-1-3               1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Integration - Couriers Stash - Vanilla-46251-1-3.fomod
[X] KozzzSC_1-56620-1-0                                            1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\KozzzSC_1-56620-1-0.fomod
[X] Lady Laras Armor Patch 2-54857-2-0                             1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Lady Laras Armor Patch 2-54857-2-0.fomod
[X] Lightsaber_1_04-35168-1-04                                     1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Lightsaber_1_04-35168-1-04.fomod
[X] Ling's Coiffure                                                4.2        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Lings_Vegas.fomod
[X] Loverslab SCR resources                                        1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Loverslab SCR resources.fomod
[X] Megaton Hairs v1-62744-1-0                                     1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Megaton Hairs v1-62744-1-0.fomod
[X] Meshes 11-12-2015                                              1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Meshes 11-12-2015.fomod
[X] Mojave Delight v1-44312-1                                      1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Mojave Delight v1-44312-1.fomod
[X] Mojave Delighted Addon V1dot1-47929-V1-1                       1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Mojave Delighted Addon V1dot1-47929-V1-1.fomod
[X] msexBase                                                       1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\msexBase.fomod
[X] New Bison Steve Version 107 MASTER FILE VERSION-40433-107      1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\New Bison Steve Version 107 MASTER FILE VERSION-40433-107.fomod
[X] Nipton Rebuilt - Main-56663-1-0                                1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Nipton Rebuilt - Main-56663-1-0.fomod
[X] NovaMod1_2-35222                                               1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\NovaMod1_2-35222.fomod
[X] NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash                                    7.5.1.0    C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash-53635-7-5-1-0.fomod
[X] NVSE Extender                                                  16         C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\NVSE Extender v16.fomod
[X] Old World Radio COMPLETE MOD-47577-5-0                         1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Old World Radio COMPLETE MOD-47577-5-0.fomod
[X] PrnOut                                                         1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\PrnOut.fomod
[X] Re_work_MSexVeronica0.005                                      1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Re_work_MSexVeronica0.005.fomod
[X] Rapscallions Sexxxy Card Revamp v3-0-FOMOD                     3.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\RSCR_v3-0-FOMOD.fomod
[X] Searchlight Airport NCR or Legion Final-40324-Final            1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Searchlight Airport NCR or Legion Final-40324-Final.fomod
[X] Sexout-Another-Kick-in-the-Head--V-1-3--3--November-14-2014    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Sexout-Another-Kick-in-the-Head--V-1-3--3--November-14-2014.fomod
[X] SexoutCommonResources-20160824.1                               1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\SexoutCommonResources-20160824.1.fomod
[X] SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712                             1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.fomod
[X] SexoutNG - Bodies                                              1.1.1      C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod
[X] SexoutNG - Core                                                2.10.97    C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod
[X] SexoutNG - Data                                                2.10.97    C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod
[X] Slave Collar replacer mesh                                     1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Slave Collar replacer mesh.fomod
[X] Speedy Resource Pack V3_1-39551-3-1                            1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Speedy Resource Pack V3_1-39551-3-1.fomod
[X] T6M Combat Uniform v1_1_1_Full-45141-1-1-1                     1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\T6M Combat Uniform v1_1_1_Full-45141-1-1-1.fomod
[X] Tailor Maid NV - main-36660                                    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Tailor Maid NV - main-36660.fomod
[X] Tailor Maid NV Black - main-36660                              1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Tailor Maid NV Black - main-36660.fomod
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu                                     1.5        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\The Mod Configuration Menu.fomod
[X] TryoutAudio 09-11-2016                                         1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\TryoutAudio 09-11-2016.fomod
[X] TryoutMain 09-11-2016                                          1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\TryoutMain 09-11-2016.fomod
[X] Unlimited Companions 101-34870                                 1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Unlimited Companions 101-34870.fomod
[X] Vault Girl Mod NV - Suitless                                   1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Vault Girl Mod NV - Suitless.fomod
[X] Vault Meat (Stats Screen) Futa Suitless .1                     1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Vault Meat (Stats Screen) Futa Suitless .1.fomod
[X] Vault Passage Set-39551-1-0                                    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Vault Passage Set-39551-1-0.fomod
[X] Version2-50945-2                                               1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\Version2-50945-2.fomod
[X] WasteWar2_V5_BNB-41934                                         1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\WasteWar2_V5_BNB-41934.fomod
[X] WoNV - All in One-50129-1-3                                    1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\WoNV - All in One-50129-1-3.fomod
[X] ZAZ-DataPack_20120806                                          1.0        C:\Games\FalloutNV\mods\ZAZ-DataPack_20120806.fomod

/quote

It's really quite frustrating, as I am really interested in getting the more extreme aspects of the mod fully utilized. :( 

load order.txt

What version of Sexout are you using? I think newer versions changed the way ZAZ animations

are triggered in some way, whether that would be different animation names/numbers or something

else. I had made up a bunch of batch files to trigger ZAZ animations easily with a simple console command,

and they no longer work properly with the last two versions of Sexout.

Yeah, that's what I assume, Panther.  I'm using the 97 stable release of sexout, according to the info window on FOMM.  I wonder if the 95 version of sexout would work with this mod then, since that's the oldest one I see on the download page here.

After some experimentation (totally clean install, clean FOMM, etc.) the 95 data files won't even load and hang the FOMM installer.  I can't even begin to imagine why that's happening, so any chance of troubleshooting is flailing in the dark. Le sigh.

• 11 months later...

Okay, I know this thread hasn't been touched for a year, at this point, but I have to try asking.

Installing and enabling this mod (and the original) screws up my game to the point that loot windows are gibberish, the companion wheel is nothing but blue squares, and the ESC key no longer functions/the game doesn't even pause when you alt+tab out to another window. I don't suppose there's any hope that anyone might know what's causing that, or how to fix it? I installed sexout specifically because this mod required it, and this mod looked like it would be awesome.

I installed the basics of Sexout, including the stable NG97, SCR, Sexout Store, and Sexout Slavery, along with this mod. When I disable this mod, everything works perfectly. As soon as I enable it, the above problems occur.