[Sims 3] Castle of Three Roses - Erotic Club

Hello. I want to share with you "The Castle of Three Roses" that I have recently built. It is "Exotic" Club, where man can drink and watch beautiful women dancing. There is also small adventure, where you can find many secret doors and entrances. Remember, that there is ALWAYS legit way of opening some of the locked door. You just have to look around!
There is also VERY hard adventure, where you can find secret treasure. But it is WAY harder, than any of original EA adventures. Some of the secrets are close to impossible to find (which can give you A LOT of fun, when you actually find one!).

When I started to build it, I just wanted to build small "Exotic" Club for my sim. I didn't plan to build whole big castle with adventures inside it! But here it is! I hope you will enjoy it!

f9UkLm.jpg

Story of the castle:

"This beautiful castle was built in 17th century by Veririchies - italian royal family, who came to this land after big Simtalian War. According to old texts, Antonio Veririchie and most of his fortune went missing. After many years, Elisabeth not-so Veririchi had to sell the castle and was never heard from again. The castle was recently bought and renewed by rich bussinessman and took name of "The Castle of Three Roses". Exteriors stayed mostly untouched, while interiors got completely rebuilt to create high class Gentelman's Club. The legends say, that Antonio Veririchi and his treasure still lies somewhere in the walls of this very castle..."

51vx.jpg

GROUND FLOOR:

GjjGTu.jpg

1st FLOOR:

oeJn9k.jpg

2nd FLOOR:

v2HL0u.jpg

3rd FLOOR:

7oFDhR.jpg

BALCONY;

8EfeFZ.jpg

TOWER:

RELOEM.jpg

Custom Content used (included in download):

- The Exotic Pole by SeeMyu
- Flat Cement Roof Trim by Cyclonesue
- Cement Roof Trim by Cyclonesue
- Small Roof Trim by Cyclonesue
- Plain Quarter-Heigh Wall by Cyclonesue
- Half-Wall with top trim by Cyclonesue
- Awesims Cornices

I've made it as a Poolside Club, so bartenders and other NPC's will wear appropriate clothes for this kind of club. To get inside your sim has to be a woman (She will get inside using staff entrance leading to backstage) or be a 5 star celebrity (or pay a 100$ bribe).
When a man gets inside, he won't be able to get to backstage… Unless he finds a secret door!

"The Catle of Three Roses" - "Exotic" Club
Type of lot: Poolside Club
Lot size: 40x40
Furnished: 654 630 $

Unfurnished: 146 297 $
Stars: ***

It is my first upload, so I hope I've done everything right...

Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 654 630 $

Additional Credits:
Thanks to creators of The Exotic Pole, which was inspiration for this lot!

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD MIRROR

Thank you for kind words :)

Don't forget to share screenshots once you install everything. I'm really bad (and lazy) at making screenshots.

And if you have questions or problems (missing CC, that I forgot to inform about or something similar) post it in the topic.

BTW.

There is small "adventure", super hard to finish. If someone manages  to find the treasure (without cheating), then I bow to you, great adventurer :D

There is also quite alot of secret passages... Have fun!

PS.

If you like my creation, soon I will post more of my public lots. I've made quite a few metro stations and a theater, that looks almost exactly as the rabbit hole, but it is completely usable :)

Update: I've included Custom Content in the download, as some of the original links stopped working. Please redownload the file.

@TirbadoX they are just my sims dancing at the pole. Unfortunately there is no mod where NPC's treat poledancing as a job.

But I've seen quite few NPCs just dancing on stage during my gameplay :)

• 3 weeks later...
http://virtualartisanx.blogspot.com/2012/08/downtown-roles-guide.html?zx=f9265b3bfd08d99d

I have not tested this mod just found it the other day, but if I read correctly it will make dancers show up and dance at certain times just like a job, going to test it asap.

Broken and unsupported, I'm afraid. I tried it a long time ago, and got a message clearly stating that the save file is fucked, and not to use it anymore.

It breaks when you adjust the settings via CTRL+Click.

http://virtualartisanx.blogspot.com/2012/08/downtown-roles-guide.html?zx=f9265b3bfd08d99d

I have not tested this mod just found it the other day, but if I read correctly it will make dancers show up and dance at certain times just like a job, going to test it asap.

Broken and unsupported, I'm afraid. I tried it a long time ago, and got a message clearly stating that the save file is fucked, and not to use it anymore.

It breaks when you adjust the settings via CTRL+Click.

Thanks for letting me know that, too bad though it looked promising in offering high hopes.

Yeah, it looked awesome! At some point, he stopped updating it.

I suppose you could try it, but it broke badly for me. When I set the objects up in my house, they didn't screw up my save, but they didn't work either. When I placed them in a business, and made adjustments to the settings, that's when I got the message that my save was ruined.

Tbh though, I kept playing with that save. The only thing the mod broke was itself :P. Doesn't hurt your game, or other mods. If it does, it must be breaking something I don't do, or it takes a long-ass time to reveal it's damage, but I don't think anything else was screwed up.

Well, there is a poledancer's animation and interaction, that I've been using:

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=499

But it's not autonomous and the animation is not that good. You don't get anything from it. It's just eyecandy.

The only good thing is you can ask other sim to dance on a pole. I did ask my bartenders to do that, so my club was alive.

Yep. That's the one I use. I like the dance, but yeah, it doesn't actually do anything, and the strip feature is odd, since sims don't have an undress animation (not a good one, at least).

However, they'll dance as long as you want them to, and using the Open For Business mod with it is perfect. And, you can tell anyone to dance on the pole, or just dance yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...