Is there an UUNP version of the TERA pack 2015 armors? There is a UNP bodyslide download in the page but it not work very well.

I looked into it way back, and basically it's a nightmare for unexperienced converters to do (i.e me). It has its own skeleton and as far as I remember it used a different bodymesh than the ones you can pick from the conversion list as well.

Hi all, finally getting back to modding my skyrim after a computer rebuild and so much has happened on this forum and there's so much to get caught up on. When building a body with animated vagina is this file necessary or do you pick UUNP Special like when I used this before?

Link...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/?p=1375401

Edit : Disregard I found my answer

What is the answer? Is UUNP Special still good enough, and what about the file you linked?

Hi all, finally getting back to modding my skyrim after a computer rebuild and so much has happened on this forum and there's so much to get caught up on. When building a body with animated vagina is this file necessary or do you pick UUNP Special like when I used this before?

Link...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/?p=1375401

Edit : Disregard I found my answer

What is the answer? Is UUNP Special still good enough, and what about the file you linked?

Both/Either is fine. UUNP Special is probably much easier to setup. But you still have to setup a body texture with vagina blended in yourself I believe. (Using TexBlend which comes with BodySlide)

Hey guys.

Will be [finally] getting my PC sometime this week. Have a list of all the necessities I believe I'll need for the UUNP body I'll be building in BS. I do however have one question, as far as using it with the race menu. This "UUNP morph plugin" that I keep hearing about... Is that something that is not included in the latest version of RaceMenu? [Will be getting the latest versions of BS&OS and RaceMenu] Or is it a separate plugin that I'll need, and if so... Where would I find it, RM opt files?

Thanks guys, any info on this is appreciated.

Hey guys.

Will be [finally] getting my PC sometime this week. Have a list of all the necessities I believe I'll need for the UUNP body I'll be building in BS. I do however have one question, as far as using it with the race menu. This "UUNP morph plugin" that I keep hearing about... Is that something that is not included in the latest version of RaceMenu? [Will be getting the latest versions of BS&OS and RaceMenu] Or is it a separate plugin that I'll need, and if so... Where would I find it, RM opt files?

The RaceMenu Morphs plugin is an installer option of BodySlide.

Hey guys.

The body morphing plugin comes with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. It'll be an option during that mod's install.

Hey guys.

The RaceMenu Morphs plugin is an installer option of BodySlide.

Thank you Ousnius. You've got everything covered, amazing.

Hey guys.

The body morphing plugin comes with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. It'll be an option during that mod's install.

Thanks Pinute.  :)

Is anyone running into an issue where parts of the armor don't display with this ? BodySlide and Nifskope show two things but ingame it's completely different; generally speaking, independently of whether I zap them or not both the panties and thigh armor parts of the armor are gone, though in some cases you can see parts of the thigh armor around the calves or something like that. 

Here's a pic to show what I mean,
YjmexBn.png

I know this can be caused by an issue where the bone partitions in the .nif files don't match up with the ones in the .esp. I'm looking into that right now but just in case I thought I'd post here and see if it was some common thing people have already solved. In the normal CBBE version things showed up fine, so I dunno what could be causing this.

also don't mind the preset, testing things atm