17 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

That's because your installed body textures don't fit the UV map of whatever body mesh you have. You need UNP textures for UNP bodies, CBBE textures for CBBE bodies, etc.

If you use UN7B body already than the textures will work with all UUNP content. UUNP has slider presets for both UN7B and Seraphim so if you switch to using UUNP you can basically have all UUNP armors conform to those bodies.

Thanks! I'll try and find those textures. That makes a lot of sense

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 4:40 AM, YWSHZW said:
Spoiler

162a58d7ec4bfe07.jpg

Could someone convert this into a UUNP ? 

(Conversion Release: Notorious Dress! By arsenic)http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/179119189918/conversion-release-notorious-dress-what-is-it-a

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2962

Upper links are copy of the original mod + screenshots

Lower links are UUNP+CBBE bodyslide conversion by hermeskst

Scandalous Outfit is available for CBBE bodyslide from LL fellow Karyan/Amethyst456

Maybe some kind soul will port it to UUNP.

On 10/17/2018 at 5:00 PM, blisken said:

Could you convert this armor http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2549.html.?

thanks

Added Moonlight Armor UUNP to conversions thread. No UUNP Special this time although I might get around to it later.

Changed the Torso (slot 32) item from the Corset to the Bra. Added slot 32 versions of the corset and dress as well.

HDT on the Dress and Belt got a bit messed up during conversion. It's functional but can get a bit strange looking with certain animations. 

Transparency on the dress and belt conflicts with the panty. Changing the transparency flags/threshold might fix it. If I can find a solution I will release an update.

Spoiler

moonlightpreivew.thumb.jpg.55612a3c46e07eec75daf4dcdf7f11aa.jpg

45 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

Added Moonlight Armor UUNP to conversions thread. No UUNP Special this time although I might get around to it later.

Changed the Torso (slot 32) item from the Corset to the Bra. Added slot 32 versions of the corset and dress as well.

HDT on the Dress and Belt got a bit messed up during conversion. It's functional but can get a bit strange looking with certain animations. 

Transparency on the dress and belt conflicts with the panty. Changing the transparency flags/threshold might fix it. If I can find a solution I will release an update.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks Siegmeyer.

I tried it. Nicely done.

However, I'm waiting an update for the clipping panty.

If you want to fix it quickly, you can ask C5Kev https://www.loverslab.com/profile/857541-c5kev/

He met the same problem as you with transparency and clipping on one of his last retexture. I'm almost sure he can tell you the exact thing to change.

And he always has a nice joke ...?

Other than that, thanks for your conversions.

1 hour ago, marmotte said:

Thanks Siegmeyer.

I tried it. Nicely done.

However, I'm waiting an update for the clipping panty.

If you want to fix it quickly, you can ask C5Kev https://www.loverslab.com/profile/857541-c5kev/

He met the same problem as you with transparency and clipping on one of his last retexture. I'm almost sure he can tell you the exact thing to change.

And he always has a nice joke ...?

Other than that, thanks for your conversions.

I figured out the fix pretty quickly. The panties didn't actually need transparency at all, since there was no alpha channel in the texture. So I simply deleted the NiAlphaProperty and no more conflicts. 
Will post the fix shortly.

3 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Reveal hidden contents

30 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

I figured out the fix pretty quickly. The panties didn't actually need transparency at all, since there was no alpha channel in the texture. So I simply deleted the NiAlphaProperty and no more conflicts. 
Will post the fix shortly.

Fixed. Updated the links in my conversions thread. Also has UUNP Special version.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:00 PM, Guest said:

It was posted in the past, but hoping someone could give this update a shot; BDO Valkyrie ver 1.21.  The updated version of this includes the 'tabard' style dresses that can layer as individual pieces as well as hdt wigs.  The first update works great but really looking to get these tabards done for uunp (they are fitted only to 7b standard I think and not 7boppai) good luck converters.

source: https://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja_dlja_cbbe_unp_7b_adec/odejanija_valkirii/11-1-0-5914

EDIT:  YuiH provides the perfect example for this request.  

enb 2018_02_26 01_49_12_37.jpg

I'd like to request this as well, it seems that nobody converted yet, dint BDO Valkyrie 1.2

The only UUNP conversion I know from version 1.0 has a gap in the belly when the skirt is equipped. 

16 hours ago, Highborn said:

I'd like to request this as well, it seems that nobody converted yet, dint BDO Valkyrie 1.2

The only UUNP conversion I know from version 1.0 has a gap in the belly when the skirt is equipped. 

Yea add me on this one too looks so hot