9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

It's in the Devious Devices collection and all those are Bodyslide so yes, it's been done for Bodyslide.

Is it Devious Devices Assets ? I didnt see any equipment like this one in the bodyslide. I meant about this outfit. 

Edit : Oh, its part of Deviously Cursed Loot.

50301-1-1390592597.jpg[/Spoiler]

14 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

this mod says a conversion is being worked on, but i'm not sure if they mean UUNP or CBBE but a UUNP conversion is definitely needed. they also say they are running into problems with the conversion so maybe someone here can take a stab at it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93975?tab=posts

had a go, also added HDT. Word of warning though, you may need to equip the body (arms and legs) to get the body to not clip. Ths is due to arms and legs using slot 32, whereas the swimsuit and cuirass should really be using it instead. The body mesh will not change unless arms and legs are equipped

MEGA Link: https://mega.nz/#!zoNwxAIR!ZCRa0RVbdvaDcaQwhPBBmKWJyw5IRhlq_506fb6CUVg

2 hours ago, QWERP12 said:

had a go, also added HDT. Word of warning though, you may need to equip the body (arms and legs) to get the body to not clip. Ths is due to arms and legs using slot 32, whereas the swimsuit and cuirass should really be using it instead. The body mesh will not change unless arms and legs are equipped

MEGA Link: https://mega.nz/#!zoNwxAIR!ZCRa0RVbdvaDcaQwhPBBmKWJyw5IRhlq_506fb6CUVg

If you want I can make a version that follows the conventional slot structure, so that it won't have clipping issues.

5 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

If you want I can make a version that follows the conventional slot structure, so that it won't have clipping issues.

there was actually another outfit I tried that with. I changed its slot from 56 to 32 in tes5edit to see if it would help the clipping and boobs bouncing through the outfit's top, I tried to change it in nifskope too but didn't see a partitions list for it, I went in game and it was changed to 32 like I wanted but when I equipped it now the body was invisible, while the dress remained visible, what did I do wrong?

7 hours ago, QWERP12 said:

that should be fine, thanks. i'll give it a try in a moment.

@SiegmeyerI won't say no to siegmeyer though if he wants to fix the slots to work more conventionally.

On 10/2/2018 at 9:11 PM, Jay1646 said:
Spoiler

Was the Witch of the Wild ever converted to UUNP HDT?

I see the old TBBP bodyslide, but I want to use the racemenu sliders

38164-1-1373475815.jpg

Just finished figuring out a way to make the skirt weighting look right on the "light" version (the one in your image). Currently working on the heavy version and a custom plugin that adds modular pieces + color variations. I'm gonna release it alongside my Peacekeeper, Daz Bikini Collection 2 and ADEC Amazon conversions within the next couple of days.

8 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

there was actually another outfit I tried that with. I changed its slot from 56 to 32 in tes5edit to see if it would help the clipping and boobs bouncing through the outfit's top, I tried to change it in nifskope too but didn't see a partitions list for it, I went in game and it was changed to 32 like I wanted but when I equipped it now the body was invisible, while the dress remained visible, what did I do wrong? 

anyone got any idea to help me out with this?

59 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

anyone got any idea to help me out with this?

Without looking at the mod in question I can't diagnose exactly your problem but I can outline the process you can use to figure it out.

There are 3 different things that govern the slot of an armor piece: the partition data in BSDismemberSkinInstance of the mesh, the ARMA (Armor Addon) record in the plugin, and the ARMO (Armor) record. Ideally, all three of these should match, although there are exceptions to this. Some meshes don't have partition data in them, either, in which case you only need to be concerned about the last two.

If you can't find any partition data in the branches via NifSkope, try loading it in Outfit Studio and going to the Partitions tab. If the only things in the list are things like "BP_Torso" or something else that doesn't follow the normal equip slot structure, then the mesh doesn't have any inherent partition data, and you can continue. If it does, then make note of it for the next step.

Open the plugin in xedit (loads faster and is easier to navigate than CK, and is better for small edits) and open the relevant ARMA and ARMO records for the piece. Check to make sure that the equip slots in each of these records matches with the other. ARMO records can have more equip slots for the same piece assigned to them than their corresponding ARMA record and still work, however the inverse is not true: all slots that appear in the ARMA need to appear in the ARMO or else the mesh will not properly display. Make sure also that if your mesh has partition data, that the equip slot(s) in these two records match up with it.

--

If you are still having issues, check for these things:

-If you're changing a piece to slot 32 when it natively uses another slot, you need to insert a base body mesh into it, or else there will be no body. Open the project in OS and File > Load Reference > UUNP HDT (or whatever body you're using). If the sliders are already conformed you can just save it as is.

Note that this also applies to changes made to slot 37 (feet), slot 33 (hands) and slots 30/31 (head/hair). For the first two you would need to attach a foot and hand mesh reference respectively, and for the latter you don't need a reference shape but need to be conscious of things such as baldness or invisible heads.

-Check to make sure that the ARMA record includes all of the appropriate race records. There is a list at the bottom that should include all playable races and their Vampire variants as well. If any are missing you must copy them over, by looking up their FormIDs in Skyrim.ESM under RACE. Things like "AfflictedRace", "ManakinRace", etc are not really necessary but you can copy them over as well if you want. Note that some meshes don't support beast races and graphical glitches may occur if you add ArgonianRace and KhajiitRace when they didn't originally have them.

--

9 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Just finished figuring out a way to make the skirt weighting look right on the "light" version (the one in your image). Currently working on the heavy version and a custom plugin that adds modular pieces + color variations. I'm gonna release it alongside my Peacekeeper, Daz Bikini Collection 2 and ADEC Amazon conversions within the next couple of days.

Amazing, thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

-If you're changing a piece to slot 32 when it natively uses another slot, you need to insert a base body mesh into it, or else there will be no body. Open the project in OS and File > Load Reference > UUNP HDT (or whatever body you're using). If the sliders are already conformed you can just save it as is.

Note that this also applies to changes made to slot 37 (feet), slot 33 (hands) and slots 30/31 (head/hair). For the first two you would need to attach a foot and hand mesh reference respectively, and for the latter you don't need a reference shape but need to be conscious of things such as baldness or invisible heads.

the only thing I can think of is this part, if I follow this part I get a crash in game when trying to equip the outfit after I do this step. the rest of the instruction all match up. I changed the slots both in ARMA and ARMO in xedit, there was no partitions section in nifskope for the outfit to change the slot there but there was a partitions for the body mesh I added in OS afterwards, do I need to change that slot to something else to stop the crashing since the actual outfit takes the slot 32? should the body mesh in the outfit's nif I added be a different slot in nifskope than the outfit's slot number in xedit?

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

ok I think I found the problem. when I load the reference shape for this outfit, the bones change and so those bones I assume are being removed, and since it is a dress with 'skirt' bones added for hdt, that may be causing the crash once I try and equip it in game. there any way to load the reference body in OS but make sure the bones stay the same and stay added for the outfit?

2 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

ok I think I found the problem. when I load the reference shape for this outfit, the bones change and so those bones I assume are being removed, and since it is a dress with 'skirt' bones added for hdt, that may be causing the crash once I try and equip it in game. there any way to load the reference body in OS but make sure the bones stay the same and stay added for the outfit?

Use this

8 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

my anti-virus unfortunately gives me a warning and removes some files from it I think when I download that. did you get that from someone else or is that your upload?

It's my own copy of OS 3.2 . I use it all the time and I have a strictly secured computer due to my own paranoia of malware so I can assure you it's clean. 

Here's an attached copy, although if your AV doesn't like downloading things from Google Drive it probably won't like LL either. I recently had to add LL to my Avast whitelist because of it triggering a false positive every time.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.2 (ReUp)-49015-3-2.7z

Big update, four new conversions. All of them can be downloaded in the conversions thread, which also contains links to the original mods.

ADEC Amazon: Contains UUNP and optional UUNP Special versions. Additional modular pieces included, separating the main armor into three new pieces (top, bottom, armband), which have their own crafting and tempering recipes.

Tattoo has been turned into a separate armor piece.

Spoiler

amazonpreview.thumb.jpg.de78cac52ed41f689c6e86e9d5bbbd61.jpg

Daz Bikini Collection 2: Contains UUNP and optional UUNP Special. All color variations and pieces converted, even the bracelets (although not shown). Please also use the provided plugin, as it fixes an issue with the texture sets.

Spoiler

dazbikini2preview.jpg.5a1b9ce157b3151031af548e3efd9791.jpg

Peacekeeper Armor: Contains UUNP only, for all pieces (torso, gloves, boots, hood). A "flatchested" version is included that will overwrite the default armor if built in Bodyslide. 

There is a "neck gap" if the hood/helm is worn without the armor, but the gloves and boots are specially fitted to work with other UUNP armors.

Spoiler

peacekeeperpreview.jpg.1e169505fc434aa715aacbadb621097f.jpg

Witch of the Wild: Contains UUNP and optional UUNP Special. All color variations are included in the custom plugin, and the light armor robe has been split into modular pieces. All new pieces have crafting and tempering recipes. The heavy armor robe has some issues with weighting that I couldn't fix, so it will look distorted with some poses and animations, and have significant clipping. 

The original posted archive had an issue with gloves not changing colors in 1st person. I posted a link under the main download to an update that fixes this.

Spoiler

wotwpreview.jpg.b3818e5fd5e7b9583198c97b3882cce9.jpg

Like always, let me know if there are any major problems (e.g. pieces not conforming to bodyslide presets, broken texture paths, missing meshes, etc.) Reminder that all pieces need to be built in Bodyslide for them to show ingame, as my conversions never contain prebuilt meshes. And in case of file conflict, always have my files overwrite those from the original, as I often make important changes that shouldn't be undone if you want it to work correctly.

15 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

It's my own copy of OS 3.2 . I use it all the time and I have a strictly secured computer due to my own paranoia of malware so I can assure you it's clean. 

Here's an attached copy, although if your AV doesn't like downloading things from Google Drive it probably won't like LL either. I recently had to add LL to my Avast whitelist because of it triggering a false positive every time.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.2 (ReUp)-49015-3-2.7z

do you happen to have a different version, possibly 3.1 or 3.3 that fixes the issue we were talking about?

my anti-virus keeps removing this

Filename: BodySlide.exe
Malware type: W32.Rogue.Gen

it must be something the exe does that it doesn't like, I had this problem with a mod from nexus, BETH ini, it's executable was giving me problems too and my anti-virus just removes it right away. bodyslideexe64 won't work with MO either else i'd just use that. I've download form LL, Google Drive, and Nexus with no problems though, I've never had a problem with BS and OS downloads either til now, the only other mod I had a problem with was bethini like I mentioned and even then I was able to download different versions of that mod just fine so idk what the deal is. I can try a different version if you have one like I said that fixes the issue we discussed I was having, unfortunately I don't have any older versions back before v4.4 was released for BS&OS.