Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Has anyone converted the suction cups from Zaz milkers to UUNP bodyslide? i asked in the Milk Mod Economy and Zaz threads but got no responses.

Share this post


Link to post

UUNP Conversion of Edhildil's Dawnguard Armor. Contains UUNP and UUNP special bodyslides. This version is standalone and consists of both full-armor and modular pieces. The armor is located in a chest just inside Fort Dawnguard, and can be tempered at a workbench. Includes all color variations of Dawnguard armor.

 

MEGA and Google Drive mirrors in my conversions thread.

 

Spoiler

modular.thumb.jpg.36af4007d36978efb0d3e9c453a67423.jpg

 

Edhildils Dawnguard UUNP.7z

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

UUNP Conversion of Edhildil's Dawnguard Armor. Contains UUNP and UUNP special bodyslides. This version is standalone and consists of both full-armor and modular pieces. The armor is located in a chest just inside Fort Dawnguard, and can be tempered at a workbench. Includes all color variations of Dawnguard armor.

 

MEGA and Google Drive mirrors in my conversions thread.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

modular.thumb.jpg.36af4007d36978efb0d3e9c453a67423.jpg

 

Edhildils Dawnguard UUNP.7z

wooow! thanks men

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

when I tried to convert these nails all the textures are the same now for each nail set, does anyone know how to fix that?

 

 http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/141962242053/skyarsenic-mod-release-hn66-nails-retextures

Spoiler

In Oblivion, when you wanted to release a retexture of an item (armour, weapon, etc), you had to make as many copies of the nif files as retextures you wanted to create, and then link the different textures to each of the copies.

Since Fallout 3, Bethesda introduced the use of Texture sets that allow to use only one nif file with different textures. The advantages of this system when retexturing a vanilla item are:

  • you don't have to package the nif file of that item into your mod, only the texture (.dds) files, decreasing the size of your mod file and making it easier to package.
  • for armours and clothing: as your retexture points to the vanilla mesh file, if somebody uses a body replacer automatically your retexture will be shown on the armour made for that body, so you don't have to bother packaging retextures for all the existing body types: your mod will work for everybody.

If you are retexturing a custom item, the advantage of using texture sets is that you only have to package the nif file once, decreasing the size of your mod file and making it easier to package.

Add a Texture Set

In this guide I am going to add a new recolour for an armour, but if you want to retexture another item (like a weapon), it works exactly the same.

In the original nif file I already linked a set of textures and created the Armour Addon and Armour objects as explained in the Creating an armour for Skyrim tutorial. But now I want to add a black version of the armour and here is where I am going to use the Texture sets.

To create a Texture set:

  1. In the Object window expand the menu Miscellaneous, select the TextureSet category and then choose any of the existing Texture sets.
  2. Double click on the selected Texture set and a window will pop-up like the one shown in picture Texture set. In this window:
    1. Change the Texture set ID to make a new set of textures.
    2. You can set up to 8 different types of textures in one Texture set. The most commonnly used are the Diffuse (colour) and the Normal map. To add or change one of the existing textures:
      1. Highlight the texture you want to change by clicking on it
      2. Press the Edit button: this will open an explorer window. Go to the folder where your texture file is, select it and then press the Open button. Now you'll see that your dds file is displayed on the preview window.
      3. Repeat the process for each of the texture files you want to add to this texture set.
    3. Once you are done, press the OK button, the CK will ask you if you want to create a new form: answer Yes.

Assign the Texture set to your item

Now we are going to assing the texture set we've just created to the item. As we want to create a new version of an existing armour, we follow these steps:

  1. Create a new Armour Addon by making a copy of the existing Armour Addon we want to retexture (see Add the armour to the game using the CK for reference on how to create Armour Addons).
  2. On the Armour Addonproperties window, press the Select button of the Bipped model that contains the mesh that you want to retexture. This will open a window like the one shown in picture Assign the Texture set to the armour. In this window:
    1. Select the node you want to retexture and right click on it and then select New from the pop-up menu.
    2. A window will appear showing all the available Texture sets. Choose the one you want to use and press the OK button.
    3. Now you'll see that, in the preview window, your armour has a new texture.
    4. If your mesh has more than one node, repeat the process as needed but take into account that you only have to assign texture sets for the nodes that you want to retexture. If you want to leave some of the nodes with the textures that the base mesh uses (like for example, the parts where the skin is shown), you don't need to add any texture set to those nodes as shown in picture Assign the Texture set to the armour.
    5. The last step is to create a new Armour object and placing it in the world (see Add the armour to the game using the CK for reference)

After doing all these you will have a new version of the original mesh, with a different texture, and both of them using the same nif file.

 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

when I tried to convert these nails all the textures are the same now for each nail set, does anyone know how to fix that?

 

 http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/141962242053/skyarsenic-mod-release-hn66-nails-retextures

When you converted the mesh you re-ordered the NiTriShapes which breaks the "Texture Set" functionality in the plugin. The alternate textures no longer display because the mesh parts aren't in the order that the plugin references. 

 

Two ways to fix it:
Method 1: Re-order the parts in Outfit Studio to match the order they appear in the original mesh. E.g., if the original mesh in NifSkope shows the armor NiTriShape appearing higher than the body NiTriShape, make sure it does as well in your conversion in Outfit Studio. You can reorder the parts in OS by dragging them in the "Meshes" window in the upper right.

 

Method 2: Edit the Armor Addon (ARMA) records in xEdit and change the "3D index" number under Alternate Textures to match the order in your conversion. 0 for the NiTriShape that appears first in the list, 1 for the second, 2 for the third, and so on. 


If you still don't understand than I can make a video or post some screenshots.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

If you still don't understand than I can make a video or post some screenshots.

what I did when I converted it was mask and separate vertices which made a bunch of different vertices because there are 10 nails for 10 fingers, I did that to properly be able to align them to the fingers much more easily, whereas the original mesh from the original mod was just one part. I think I understand most of you are talking about, i'll have to take down your advice in my notes in case I run into something like this again because I think I've got it figured out thanks to happy polla's post I went into creation kit and selected the mesh for each texture variant included in the mod under Armor Addon, and had to pick the texture for each part(vertices that I separated) that I made in OS.

 

i'll attach it below if you wanna check or try it out, I moved the slot number in tes5edit to 49 so it should work with some open fingered gloves and gauntlets and there shouldn't be any need to build them in BS if you're already using UUNP hands(i'm not sure if it would mess up the texture pathing again anyways if you rebuild it in BS), also has tri files for in game racemenu shaping but I did not do the 1st person meshes included in the mod or convert them so i'm not sure how they work in 1st person and didn't test it, I put them on my followers.

HN66 Nails Retexture UUNP.7z

HN66 Nails Retexture UUNP BS files.7z

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

what I did when I converted it was mask and separate vertices which made a bunch of different vertices because there are 10 nails for 10 fingers, I did that to properly be able to align them to the fingers much more easily, whereas the original mesh from the original mod was just one part. I think I understand most of you are talking about, i'll have to take down your advice in my notes in case I run into something like this again because I think I've got it figured out thanks to happy polla's post I went into creation kit and selected the mesh for each texture variant included in the mod under Armor Addon, and had to pick the texture for each part(vertices that I separated) that I made in OS.

 

i'll attach it below if you wanna check or try it out, I moved the slot number in tes5edit to 49 so it should work with some open fingered gloves and gauntlets and there shouldn't be any need to build them in BS if you're already using UUNP hands(i'm not sure if it would mess up the texture pathing again anyways if you rebuild it in BS), also has tri files for in game racemenu shaping but I did not do the 1st person meshes included in the mod or convert them so i'm not sure how they work in 1st person and didn't test it, I put them on my followers.

HN66 Nails Retexture UUNP.7z

HN66 Nails Retexture UUNP BS files.7z

Ah ok, I didn't even consider the possibility that you separated them into additional shapes. Yeah, what you did was the proper way to go about fixing it. Glad you figured it out.

One thing I should point out though, 49 is a slot commonly used for pants/skirts/underwear by a lot of popular armor mods. I would set it to 50 or 60 instead since I rarely see those slots used. Here is the spreadsheet I use as reference when making modular armor mods so I can try to make stuff match up with other mods as best as I can.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

When you converted the mesh you re-ordered the NiTriShapes which breaks the "Texture Set" functionality in the plugin. The alternate textures no longer display because the mesh parts aren't in the order that the plugin references. 

 

Two ways to fix it:
Method 1: Re-order the parts in Outfit Studio to match the order they appear in the original mesh. E.g., if the original mesh in NifSkope shows the armor NiTriShape appearing higher than the body NiTriShape, make sure it does as well in your conversion in Outfit Studio. You can reorder the parts in OS by dragging them in the "Meshes" window in the upper right.

 

Method 2: Edit the Armor Addon (ARMA) records in xEdit and change the "3D index" number under Alternate Textures to match the order in your conversion. 0 for the NiTriShape that appears first in the list, 1 for the second, 2 for the third, and so on. 


If you still don't understand than I can make a video or post some screenshots.

please teach us master

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

When you converted the mesh you re-ordered the NiTriShapes which breaks the "Texture Set" functionality in the plugin. The alternate textures no longer display because the mesh parts aren't in the order that the plugin references. 

 

Two ways to fix it:
Method 1: Re-order the parts in Outfit Studio to match the order they appear in the original mesh. E.g., if the original mesh in NifSkope shows the armor NiTriShape appearing higher than the body NiTriShape, make sure it does as well in your conversion in Outfit Studio. You can reorder the parts in OS by dragging them in the "Meshes" window in the upper right.

 

Method 2: Edit the Armor Addon (ARMA) records in xEdit and change the "3D index" number under Alternate Textures to match the order in your conversion. 0 for the NiTriShape that appears first in the list, 1 for the second, 2 for the third, and so on. 


If you still don't understand than I can make a video or post some screenshots.

OMFG. that explains the issues I have been having... I always wondered why it fudges up when I convert (since I make many "dirty" edits myself)

Share this post


Link to post

With the advent of the new academic year at Winterhold College, my girl needed some new uniforms.

Dependent on her grades she'll wear Osare's Schooluniform, the Outfit of the Royal High School, or Academy Dropout.

Tolfdir better bring some stamina potions.

 

Spoiler

1270348442_enb2018_09_1222_56_30_34.jpg.25d5ade5ffb654204bd680168b6afdaf.jpg

 

Screenshot64334.jpg.7d8d35441c4687a3a5fc62d3cf4490ba.jpg

 

494234299_enb2018_09_1222_56_51_79.jpg.a3580acc7309d504e8ac7f33dde4ae21.jpg

 

These are just UUNP conversions. The original mods are still required.

 

Osare SchoolUniform UUNP.7z

Outfit of the Royal High School UUNP.7z

Academy Dropout UUNP.7z

Share this post


Link to post

Just wondering, is there a conversion of this?

 

http://robton.nu/boobbelt/

 

Also, could anybody help me with the slash197 conversions please? The painted lady UUNP conversion doesnt support belly nodes, and for somebody like me who is addicted to soulgem oven, makes it useless :(  Ive posted but got no replies

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Just wondering, is there a conversion of this?

 

http://robton.nu/boobbelt/

 

Also, could anybody help me with the slash197 conversions please? The painted lady UUNP conversion doesnt support belly nodes, and for somebody like me who is addicted to soulgem oven, makes it useless :(  Ive posted but got no replies

I was actually browsing this thread for this same thing lol

Share this post


Link to post

Hello. Sorry to ask but can anyone point me in the direction of a uunp strap-on for sexlab, or at least the bodyslide files. Thanks in advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×