7 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

what I did when I converted it was mask and separate vertices which made a bunch of different vertices because there are 10 nails for 10 fingers, I did that to properly be able to align them to the fingers much more easily, whereas the original mesh from the original mod was just one part. I think I understand most of you are talking about, i'll have to take down your advice in my notes in case I run into something like this again because I think I've got it figured out thanks to happy polla's post I went into creation kit and selected the mesh for each texture variant included in the mod under Armor Addon, and had to pick the texture for each part(vertices that I separated) that I made in OS.

i'll attach it below if you wanna check or try it out, I moved the slot number in tes5edit to 49 so it should work with some open fingered gloves and gauntlets and there shouldn't be any need to build them in BS if you're already using UUNP hands(i'm not sure if it would mess up the texture pathing again anyways if you rebuild it in BS), also has tri files for in game racemenu shaping but I did not do the 1st person meshes included in the mod or convert them so i'm not sure how they work in 1st person and didn't test it, I put them on my followers.

HN66 Nails Retexture UUNP.7z

HN66 Nails Retexture UUNP BS files.7z

Ah ok, I didn't even consider the possibility that you separated them into additional shapes. Yeah, what you did was the proper way to go about fixing it. Glad you figured it out.

One thing I should point out though, 49 is a slot commonly used for pants/skirts/underwear by a lot of popular armor mods. I would set it to 50 or 60 instead since I rarely see those slots used. Here is the spreadsheet I use as reference when making modular armor mods so I can try to make stuff match up with other mods as best as I can.

9 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

When you converted the mesh you re-ordered the NiTriShapes which breaks the "Texture Set" functionality in the plugin. The alternate textures no longer display because the mesh parts aren't in the order that the plugin references. 

Two ways to fix it:
Method 1: Re-order the parts in Outfit Studio to match the order they appear in the original mesh. E.g., if the original mesh in NifSkope shows the armor NiTriShape appearing higher than the body NiTriShape, make sure it does as well in your conversion in Outfit Studio. You can reorder the parts in OS by dragging them in the "Meshes" window in the upper right.

Method 2: Edit the Armor Addon (ARMA) records in xEdit and change the "3D index" number under Alternate Textures to match the order in your conversion. 0 for the NiTriShape that appears first in the list, 1 for the second, 2 for the third, and so on. 

If you still don't understand than I can make a video or post some screenshots.

please teach us master

17 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

When you converted the mesh you re-ordered the NiTriShapes which breaks the "Texture Set" functionality in the plugin. The alternate textures no longer display because the mesh parts aren't in the order that the plugin references. 

Two ways to fix it:
Method 1: Re-order the parts in Outfit Studio to match the order they appear in the original mesh. E.g., if the original mesh in NifSkope shows the armor NiTriShape appearing higher than the body NiTriShape, make sure it does as well in your conversion in Outfit Studio. You can reorder the parts in OS by dragging them in the "Meshes" window in the upper right.

Method 2: Edit the Armor Addon (ARMA) records in xEdit and change the "3D index" number under Alternate Textures to match the order in your conversion. 0 for the NiTriShape that appears first in the list, 1 for the second, 2 for the third, and so on. 

If you still don't understand than I can make a video or post some screenshots.

OMFG. that explains the issues I have been having... I always wondered why it fudges up when I convert (since I make many "dirty" edits myself)

With the advent of the new academic year at Winterhold College, my girl needed some new uniforms.

Dependent on her grades she'll wear Osare's Schooluniform, the Outfit of the Royal High School, or Academy Dropout.

Tolfdir better bring some stamina potions.

Spoiler

1270348442_enb2018_09_1222_56_30_34.jpg.25d5ade5ffb654204bd680168b6afdaf.jpg

Screenshot64334.jpg.7d8d35441c4687a3a5fc62d3cf4490ba.jpg

494234299_enb2018_09_1222_56_51_79.jpg.a3580acc7309d504e8ac7f33dde4ae21.jpg

These are just UUNP conversions. The original mods are still required.

Osare SchoolUniform UUNP.7z

Outfit of the Royal High School UUNP.7z

Academy Dropout UUNP.7z

4 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Just wondering, is there a conversion of this?

http://robton.nu/boobbelt/

Also, could anybody help me with the slash197 conversions please? The painted lady UUNP conversion doesnt support belly nodes, and for somebody like me who is addicted to soulgem oven, makes it useless :(  Ive posted but got no replies

I was actually browsing this thread for this same thing lol

6 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

i'm not seeing the jacket on the 1st link so far, I take it I have to unlock the jacket by becoming a patreon so I can see it?

Yes the outfit is called sexypunk there is a place to pirate it but since I don't know the policy on LL I won't post it but a quick google should let you find it.

On 9/20/2018 at 2:59 PM, dragondoom42 said:

Just wondering, is there a conversion of this?

http://robton.nu/boobbelt/

Also, could anybody help me with the slash197 conversions please? The painted lady UUNP conversion doesnt support belly nodes, and for somebody like me who is addicted to soulgem oven, makes it useless :(  Ive posted but got no replies

For future reference, all you have to do is load the project in outfit studio, load a UUNP HDT reference, select "Belly" in the Bones tab and right-click your shape in Meshes tab > Copy Selected Weights. 

Painted Lady bellyweighted.7z