8 hours ago, trasberny said:

I tried using this UUNP slider for Heroes Regina by robolumps, but in game I only get Max weight when equipped. Am I doing something wrong?

The plugin doesn't have weight slider support

41 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

The plugin doesn't have weight slider support

I see, thanks for confirming. Does anyone wanna have a go at creating them, or is there a guide somewhere on making your own? I got some basic knowledge of how outfitstudio works, can give it a go and upload it here if it turns out well.

This is a loverslab release CBBE only so if someone could kindly take up the challenge of converting it to UUNP it would be greatly appreciated.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:11 AM, trasberny said:

I see, thanks for confirming. Does anyone wanna have a go at creating them, or is there a guide somewhere on making your own? I got some basic knowledge of how outfitstudio works, can give it a go and upload it here if it turns out well.

1. Load the project in Outfit Studio (whatever the sliderset file is, CalienteTools > Bodyslide > Slidersets > [name].osp

2. File > Save Project As. Leave everything the same but check the "low/high weight" checkbox or whatever it says. This will make the generated meshes use _0 and _1 weights.
3. Open the plugin in xEdit or CK. Navigate to the outfit's Armor Addon (ARMA) record. Enable the weight slider (I showed how to do this in xEdit here). Save the plugin.

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

UUNP conversion of H2135 Fantasy Series2. Contains UUNP and UUNP Special. Original file required. Download links posted in my thread.

Reveal hidden contents

1179455114_H2135FS2.thumb.png.33b99612c8bd19b03aa4f0587611a0b4.png

H2135 FS2 UUNP.7z

Something is wrong if i move sliders the body weight change but the outfit stay static, it clip through the outfit ?

1 hour ago, Niseka said:

Something is wrong if i move sliders the body weight change but the outfit stay static, it clip through the outfit ?

Should be fixed now. Many of the pieces were missing the slider data for UUNP morphs, and only had the regular Bodyslide sliders (which are the only ones I use, so I didn't notice).

Unfortunately adding them in increased the archive filesize to over 100MB so you will have to download the updated version from one of the links in my conversions thread.

13 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Should be fixed now. Many of the pieces were missing the slider data for UUNP morphs, and only had the regular Bodyslide sliders (which are the only ones I use, so I didn't notice).

Unfortunately adding them in increased the archive filesize to over 100MB so you will have to download the updated version from one of the links in my conversions thread.

Thank you my friend.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:39 AM, Todd420 said:

So I found this on another thread and it's a fucking amazing. It works for most CBBE conversions I have found which is great cause that blog has so many CBBE only outfits. Try this out.

"-Open Outfit Studio

-File > Load Project

-Navigate to the .osp file for the mod (CalienteTools > Bodyslide > Slidersets)

-Delete the BaseShape reference body (in the upper right pane)

-File > Load Reference > choose UUNP HDT from the dropdown menu

-When UUNP is loaded in, do Slider > Conform All

-In the upper right pane, switch to the "Bones" tab, CTRL-Click to highlight L Breast, R Breast, Belly, L Butt, R Butt, Pelvis, L Thigh and R Thigh

-Switch back to "Meshes" tab, highlight your armor meshes (everything except UUNP reference shape) right click and choose "Copy Selected Weights"

-Save the project as new, append UUNP to its name for convenience

That's it. Now you might have to fix a bit of clipping or copy over additional weights, but for the most part converting from CBBE to UUNP is super easy. Only thing that might be a problem is if the BaseShape is edited in some way, like having parts of the body removed via masking, in which case you'll have to do a lot more editing. But it doesn't hurt to try out the simple way first."

good morning an apology for my bad english, download the body smp 2.4 of this page

http://www.9damao.com/thread-97602-1-1.html 

to use the bosyslider change settings to Chinese, the meshes changes well, but the problem I have is in the textures do not appear, someone has the same problem or knows how to solve it?

thanks and good day

On 8/21/2018 at 5:13 AM, alauren said:

good morning an apology for my bad english, download the body smp 2.4 of this page

http://www.9damao.com/thread-97602-1-1.html 

to use the bosyslider change settings to Chinese, the meshes changes well, but the problem I have is in the textures do not appear, someone has the same problem or knows how to solve it?

thanks and good day

i thought, maybe that Bodyslide are using for SSE not LE ?

5 hours ago, happy_polla said:

I think if it's for SSE ?

thank you very much

10 hours ago, happy_polla said:

well,it's for money...

On 7/25/2018 at 7:00 PM, fileon1993 said:

My first time posting on this thread, hello, i would like to ask if anyone want to adapt this  to uunp no HDT?

sorry if i posted wrong. :) thanks!

Seconding this request. Diablo content needs some love.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:39 PM, gosha13 said:

Has this one been already converted to UUNP?

Unless you're using some wild preset with enormous or miniscule calves, that's already compatible with UUNP. As from the knee down, UNP and most UUNP presets are almost identical, minus user tweaks to those areas via preset sliders.

On 8/21/2018 at 4:01 AM, VVAREZ said:

I dont know if its already done but just in case, can someone make a conversion for this? 9204 Nier Automata 2B Pack by Team TAL https://www.patreon.com/posts/19195156

I'd also like to see a conversion of this, it's a lot better than the existing UUNP Nier outfit. I tried doing it myself but I messed something up and it just turned into a mess in-game.