On 7/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, Siegmeyer said:

2018 Summer Bikini UUNP
Original not required. Custom ESP adds weight slider support and texture sets for color variations.

The "exposed pussy" variation has UUNP Special weighting, but I didn't include a labia mesh. If enough people are interested I can add an optional one.   I decided to go ahead and include bodyslide files for the HDT vagina version of the third bikini. You still need the files from the main download, however. I also haven't tested to see if this version works yet, so feel free to give feedback.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

622627550_Summer_Bikini_UUNP.thumb.png.4c611f5980c5b552c332c9a100bd28f5.png

Summer Bikini Pussy Version UUNP.7z

Is it possible to have a mirror on the first conversion? MEGA one won't work for some reason.

On 7/22/2018 at 5:51 AM, Tautochrone said:

Can someone do Dem Walking Time (https://kartermods.blogspot.com/2016/09/dem-walking-time.html)?

Far away here was a request for it already, but still no result anywhere.

I have done the "tunic" part. Pretty rough tho.

note that I shaped it so that it would fit over other lingerie that my PC wears. Hence it may appear "bigger" on it's own or not seem to be a "tight fit".

Shredded Triss Armor UUNP/UUNP Special conversion. Original mod not required. Some minor clipping on the shorts in certain poses/animations but the belt conceals most of it. I tried to eliminate it completely but the mesh is just too low-poly. 

I also changed the hat to slot 42 so that your character's hair will show when it's worn. Obviously this means that some hairstyles will clip through, but you can manually adjust the size/position of the hat in NifSkope pretty easily to fix it. I just didn't like the "bald" look personally.

Attached here or you can download the file from MEGA/Google Drive on the main thread, linked in my signature.

Spoiler

triss.thumb.png.4d031d23d7bf312457440b40a919a810.png

Shredded Triss UUNP.7z

Unclaimed Delivery UUNP conversion. Separated the torso armor into 4 pieces (top, pants, and 2 versions of the belt). Original not required. No HDT vagina support this time, although I might add it in the future.

Due to the complexity of some of the pieces the weighting is a bit flawed in some spots, and may result in clipping or odd shapes in some poses and animations.

More extreme body shapes may cause distortion of the waterskin and its straps as well as the satchel strap. (You can see this a bit in my screenshots, since my character has massive mammaries)

Attached here, and MEGA/Google Drive links are in my conversions thread.

Spoiler

1666542306_unclaimeddelivery.thumb.jpg.36a575470be4cf7d6ad02690f07555e4.jpg

Unclaimed Delivery UUNP.7z

On 7/22/2018 at 10:43 PM, derpmcderpins said:

I've been trying to do this but the outfit is hdt, what should i do? Heres a link to what ive been trying to do 

As far as I'm aware version 3.2 of Outfit Studio (the last one to support HDT cloth physics) doesn't have the "Separate/Delete Vertices" feature, but there is something else you can do.

1. Mask the parts of the shape you want to remove from the mesh

2. Do Brush > Invert Mask
3. Do Slider > New Zap Slider. Name the slider something you can remember, or just leave it as NewZap.

4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Slider pane on the right, and click the Edit button (pencil icon) for your new zap slider. The slider should now be highlighted and you should see your mesh change slightly.

5. Go to Slider > Properties, and set each default value (Low and High) to 100. 

6. Save the project. 

Now load Bodyslide and have it generate the mesh you just edited. The parts you wanted removed should be gone. 

Spoiler

zapslider01.thumb.PNG.81089279c7fa4815cf1a55f2dcf08818.PNGzapslider02.PNG.5450856b5e0e273dfc166222053233a7.PNG

7 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

As far as I'm aware version 3.2 of Outfit Studio (the last one to support HDT cloth physics) doesn't have the "Separate/Delete Vertices" feature, but there is something else you can do.

1. Mask the parts of the shape you want to remove from the mesh

2. Do Brush > Invert Mask
3. Do Slider > New Zap Slider. Name the slider something you can remember, or just leave it as NewZap.

4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Slider pane on the right, and click the Edit button (pencil icon) for your new zap slider. The slider should now be highlighted and you should see your mesh change slightly.

5. Go to Slider > Properties, and set each default value (Low and High) to 100. 

6. Save the project. 

Now load Bodyslide and have it generate the mesh you just edited. The parts you wanted removed should be gone. 

Hide contents

zapslider01.thumb.PNG.81089279c7fa4815cf1a55f2dcf08818.PNGzapslider02.PNG.5450856b5e0e273dfc166222053233a7.PNG

Works like a charm! Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, still looks terribly warped ingame and nif scope. I must be doing something wrong....