HUG (Hunger) - Made a conversion for this one a while back but just had v1 which had one outfit. Saw v2 today and since all the variants use the same mesh but new textures I figured I would update my conversion with the new variants and upload. Modified the .esp file to add weight slider support and english names. Far from perfect - at smaller breast sizes theres some distortion since the original was busty. Added zap toggles for removing the top and/or chaps. Also removed some extra slots on the armor so it now just uses slot 32 (body) to make it compatible with things like devious devices.

Original

Conversion

427969844_Hunger2ElectricBoogaloo.thumb.jpg.494c80b3237139b9336a132a9d9e4a19.jpg

11 hours ago, coolnessfactor said:

Does a UUNP conversion exist for this? http://mod.dysintropi.me/arcane-tempest-for-unpcm/

Here's a quick conversion I did of it. Hopefully I got all the clipping out of the socks version of the shoes. Didn't do the non sock version since they are so low they practically replace the feet and are thick enough that clipping shouldn't be an issue. Unless you have really thick ankles for some odd reason. I think I got the weight painting on the robe tails right.

Arcane Tempest UUNP

12 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

Here's a quick conversion I did of it. Hopefully I got all the clipping out of the socks version of the shoes. Didn't do the non sock version since they are so low they practically replace the feet and are thick enough that clipping shouldn't be an issue. Unless you have really thick ankles for some odd reason. I think I got the weight painting on the robe tails right.

Arcane Tempest UUNP

A lovely conversion. Thank you very much ❤️

Hello everyone !

I try to learn using Bodyslide to converter some clothes (or armor) to my favorites bodystype. But i dont know how to fix this. I mean bikini would be extended aside (or expand aside). Anyone have bodyslide experience can help me fix that ?

You can see at first picture:

663310254_Vaginacollision.thumb.jpg.26151887cec43900fa8e155570bd50af.jpg

and the second pictures:

1042117323_Vaginanocollision.thumb.jpg.28adc7d62c6463c848f10d01bcb3c759.jpg

- You can see at the second pictures. The vagina (pussy) has collision but bikini not extended aside like pictures one. That what i need fix.

(My body stype im using UUNP SMP Demonfet)

Thanks for you help.

On 6/28/2018 at 2:55 AM, derpmcderpins said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25208 Can anyone convert this?

I have an old WIP conversion of this apparently. The question I have is should I do all three corset sizes or should I do the 0% (normal body) and then make a 50% and 100% that are the 0% but you can do your own custom waist size using the sliders? The reasoning being people are using different custom presets and an already fitted 100% might make the waist really thin on their preset.

12 hours ago, happy_polla said:

Hello everyone !

I try to learn using Bodyslide to converter some clothes (or armor) to my favorites bodystype. But i dont know how to fix this. I mean bikini would be extended aside (or expand aside). Anyone have bodyslide experience can help me fix that ?

You can see at first picture:

663310254_Vaginacollision.thumb.jpg.26151887cec43900fa8e155570bd50af.jpg

and the second pictures:

1042117323_Vaginanocollision.thumb.jpg.28adc7d62c6463c848f10d01bcb3c759.jpg

- You can see at the second pictures. The vagina (pussy) has collision but bikini not extended aside like pictures one. That what i need fix.

(My body stype im using UUNP SMP Demonfet)

Thanks for you help.

First off if what I'm talking about is incorrect someone with more experience please correct me; having said that couldn't you weight paint the part you want to pull aside to the (in this case) right side of the vagina? I know UUNP special has L pussy02 and R pussy02 that can be weight painted to I imagine the SMP body would have simliar parts. I personally haven't attempted a clothing project where it moves aside like that so take what I say with a grain of salt.

3 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

I have an old WIP conversion of this apparently. The question I have is should I do all three corset sizes or should I do the 0% (normal body) and then make a 50% and 100% that are the 0% but you can do your own custom waist size using the sliders? The reasoning being people are using different custom presets and an already fitted 100% might make the waist really thin on their preset.

Sounds fine to me

4 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

First off if what I'm talking about is incorrect someone with more experience please correct me; having said that couldn't you weight paint the part you want to pull aside to the (in this case) right side of the vagina? I know UUNP special has L pussy02 and R pussy02 that can be weight painted to I imagine the SMP body would have simliar parts. I personally haven't attempted a clothing project where it moves aside like that so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Yeah. In theory you would just need to paint the entire part that you want "pulled aside" to one pussy bone or the other, not both. That should make it conform entirely to one side in the case of collision. Of course you'll have to manually adjust it until all clipping and odd stretching/distortion is gone.

So I've run into a strange problem. I just finished a bodyslide with 9 parts. Attempting to batch build them all causes bs to crash, however building them one at a time works fine. Everything shows up fine in game as well. How can I prevent bs from crashing when batch building this outfit?

I also tried batch building other outfits to see if something got messed up but all other attempts at batch building worked fine.

12 minutes ago, SuperNixon said:

So I've run into a strange problem. I just finished a bodyslide with 9 parts. Attempting to batch build them all causes bs to crash, however building them one at a time works fine. Everything shows up fine in game as well. How can I prevent bs from crashing when batch building this outfit?

I also tried batch building other outfits to see if something got messed up but all other attempts at batch building worked fine.

What outfit is it? There are so many possible causes of BS crashes that I can't really diagnose it based on what you've given.

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

What outfit is it? There are so many possible causes of BS crashes that I can't really diagnose it based on what you've given.

Its the conversion I've made for Kitty Corset as requested by derpmcderpins.

Edit: GOT IT! Bodyslide didn't like the names I used. I named them after the parts (corset 0%, corset 50%). Removing the % allows me to batch build. Strange that it would let me build them individually thought.

7 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

First picture is UUNP HDT- PE. The second pictures is UUNP HDT-SMP. They are simliar. Im using UUNP SMP from topic Senpo HDT-SMP DefaultBBP Presets For UUNP

2 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Yeah. In theory you would just need to paint the entire part that you want "pulled aside" to one pussy bone or the other, not both. That should make it conform entirely to one side in the case of collision. Of course you'll have to manually adjust it until all clipping and odd stretching/distortion is gone.

Can you give me more detail ?.

Use brush tool on bodyslide or adjust its in nifkoop.

Kitty Corset by Xinafay.

Original

Conversion

Just build with slider group Kitty Corset. No need to individually shape corsets as I had mentioned I was going to do in an earlier post. I decided since I was going to have to rebuild the converstion from scratch anyway (old one had some minor issues that would have taken more time than necessary to fix) I would go ahead and do each waist size. Looks better than adjusting with the bodyslide slider sets.

1171400075_KittyCorset.thumb.jpg.fea7fd87a238be33abd8aaa1555be7c9.jpg