On 4/1/2018 at 4:49 PM, hotrack said:

Can someone edit the UUNP DEM Start Dress Chainmail dress and StartDress to be slot 32 (therefore needs to have a body in the mesh)?

For the life of me I can't figure out why these ones had to take non-standard slots (resulting in clipping on movement).

On 4/15/2018 at 4:49 AM, Mez558 said:

Send me the files and I'll have a play

Guys, after Mez558 inspired some ideas for me, I trialled and errored my way into managing to make the 2 outfits into body slot 32 Bodyslides.

But now, I face the original problem of the armors, they still clip on movement. I included my work-in-progress with a re-worked esp for only those 2 pieces (the original had chinese characters for the ARMO names, hdthighheel master [which i cleaned out] and a deficient ARMA additional races list) for anyone to help in solving the clipping.

UUNP+BS+demv2_startdressCHAINTOPSTARTDRESS.zip

On 5/9/2018 at 9:57 PM, afa said:

That reminds me, the DEM start dress, did anyone else found the physics kind of strange for that armor? The abs part seem to "suck" in. Looks like the wearer is sucking in her stomach.

I have a very different problem. The armors could only be worn by npcs but it is invisible when worn by my pcs.

On 2.12.2017 at 1:23 PM, lafooo said:

Anyone wanna convert this?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1565.html

Like pretty please? :frown:

Has anyone seen an UUNP conversion of this already?

I'm also still looking for an UUNP conversion of R18PN 01 Eisen Platte Armor. If someone has seen a conversion, I'd be happy if someone could link it, or make it, if it doesn't exist yet. After all, if it doesn't exist, it will be created.

28 minutes ago, Erza Scarlet said:

Has anyone seen an UUNP conversion of this already?

I'm also still looking for an UUNP conversion of R18PN 01 Eisen Platte Armor. If someone has seen a conversion, I'd be happy if someone could link it, or make it, if it doesn't exist yet. After all, if it doesn't exist, it will be created.

You can find the conversion here:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/blog/450-ojanens-blog/

On 5/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, xiztizen kang said:

Vanilla

A lot of armor mods made by non-English speakers have an issue where they're flagged to only appear on Nords. I don't know why, I guess they assume everyone plays a Nord.

Anyway, the only way to fix it is to manually add those missing race IDs to the ARMA records, either via CK or TES5Edit.