On 29/01/2018 at 7:05 AM, rhino_4 said:

Agreed, you should totally get right on this and make it happen. Can't believe you haven't done it yet. :tongue:

Yeah, I had a go at that one, converting the CBBE bodyslide to UUNP was fairly easy, I just had to move the stockings by 0.1 and smooth calves. I'm only getting clipping on manga body and when sliders go over ~150%. I didn't change the boots though.

Shadow_Rose.zip

On 12/6/2017 at 11:26 PM, meme supreme said:

Hey I made a little mashup using Dark Souls 3 assets, would anyone be interested in using it?

knighte.thumb.jpg.b2db42ba991fd867362201f8151b0dd3.jpg

knightd.thumb.jpg.450cce383b1b8ac9292da44c5739d885.jpg

Has a few variant pieces but nothing special. Trying to figure out some stuff but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Did you ever share this yet ?

Your mashups are pretty sick.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:30 AM, Todd420 said:

Tried it.. doesn't work

Regarding the BDO Puff Mini comment..

There are 4 releases of bodyslide I know of. The upper part of the outfit wasn't working in all but one version. Not the current bodyslide but the previous one. The mesh just sat there with zero'd sliders. This time it worked so I'm good. I noticed that the body mesh underneith the outfit had the whole chest of the body missing so I borrowed the body mesh from the lingerie and pasted them in so I could apply alpha properties to tweak the outfit a bit. I haven't tried it after editing everything but I know it will look good but I have to go out so...

Could someone kindly make bodyslide UUNP files for this. It only has nif1 files and no nif0 version. I primarily need body, boots. Only section in skirt that needs to be touched is the breast part. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/azera-sorceress-16782483

It uses smp primarily for its hdt effects. Don't touch the skirt lower part since it might mess up the smp. Been trying to get it to work and failed every time. 

GnlBpibiulBkjEA.jpg

Nope, I had seen the armor in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5jXNjuZmw8 that convinced me to get it.

Spent the 5$ to get the patreon access and downloaded a lot of dance animations with some nice outfits..but i am digressing. 

I went and used mesh optimiser to get it to work in newrim except the body part ctd the game so i went and replaced the unp vagina body to unnp since it was the cause of the ctd and noticed it only came with body_1.nif without any body_0.nif anywhere in sight. Also involves messing the smp files to get the skirt to respond to the unnp movements without severe clipping.