30 minutes ago, videoman190 said:

I use this guide too, but before copy bone weight make sure you load reference body alone and check its bones then compare with the armor's bones so you can delete those conflict bones from the armor like L/R Breast 1 bones. The armor will behave nicely when you copy the bone weight.

1 hour ago, kboom said:

I use this guide too, but before copy bone weight make sure you load reference body alone and check its bones then compare with the armor's bones so you can delete those conflict bones from the armor like L/R Breast 1 bones. The armor will behave nicely when you copy the bone weight.

That's actually the last guide I've ever read. I get confused when painting weights. I don't quite understand how to paint it the color I need where stuff jiggles and whatnot. 

On 12/4/2017 at 5:21 PM, Siegmeyer said:

Funny, I must have gotten this requested before, as I have some partially done conversion files of this from some time ago. Think I'll try finishing it sometime soon.
My current lineup of WIP conversions, if anyone's interested in knowing:

Unicorn Girl

Unclaimed Delivery

Shredded Triss

DEM Privat

Lady Flirt

BDO Ranger Sylvia

Half Vampire Wedding Dress

S&D Shadow Walker

Tera Christmas

A better version of Heroes Regina

Indeed, the lady flirt, and the dress, and christmas are fine selections. Been asking around for the lady conversion for a while. Glad to know someone is doing it. :3

On 12/5/2017 at 4:13 PM, kboom said:

I know about that conversion of Heroes Regina but for some reason I didn't like it, don't remember why but I already have about half of the meshes redone.

I'll look at the Tera Christmas one since I've only done the bikini so far.

10 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

That's actually the last guide I've ever read. I get confused when painting weights. I don't quite understand how to paint it the color I need where stuff jiggles and whatnot. 

You dont need to paint weight , just make sure the bones of UUNP reference and the armor match, and remove and bones that interfere at the breast butt ad belly bones. There are some armor have physics hdt on the skirt so dont touch those bones

Spoiler

5a29474f17827_UUNPref.thumb.jpg.d8a91961af317f04c13e149670ef8239.jpg

Here is my UUNP HDT ref bones

armor.thumb.jpg.3985388d6e74e77fde8c02514532f81d.jpg

As you can see the armor bones have NPC R/L Breast01 bones which the UUNP ref doesnt have, so just right click and delete it, and it will fit nicely.

You can use UUNP Special reference after you are familiar with the bones because it has vagina bones.

But there are some bones you should not delete like this ones

Untitled.thumb.jpg.cd775abf1ae86fd5fb583ce70e57166b.jpg

This armor come with skirt hdt so please dont delete it

2 hours ago, DarthRevan said:

Convert it please. I was try convert it , but something wrong with it ( After saving project new body (UUNP) doesnt change with sliders.

Succubus Morrigan CUUNP.zip

Vindictus Succubus CUUNP.zip

You need to do Slider > Conform All prior to saving in order for the mesh to change with the sliders. Make sure you have UUNP loaded as a reference (green-text in the Meshes window).