3 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

Is there any way to reduce the size of a conversion? I've made one for Aradia Lingerie Dress that isn't complete garbage and would like to upload it. Right now uncompressed its 119mb which seems huge.

Pack an archive that is the CalienteTools folder and nothing else. No textures, ESP, original meshes, etc. It's why most conversions tell people to download the original mod, they intentionally exclude that stuff to reduce archive file size.

Of course, if you've already done that and it's still over 100MB (common with some hi-poly armors) then you can always share your stuff via a filesharing site like MEGA, Google Drive, Mediafire, etc, instead of posting it here directly.

Edited by Siegmeyer
On 11/25/2017 at 3:23 PM, Zerospyro said:

Could we get a UUNP Bodyslide conversion of this armor? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88057/?

This armor uses custom meshes and textures which will not work with regular stalhrim armor hence the need for a bodyslide conversion. Here's an explanation from user @nerdofprey on Nexus of what I mean:

"The reason that doesn't work is because this isn't a retexture. To get cool refracting effects like that, most of the work is in the meshes, not the textures. The effect works by changing lighting/shader properties in the mesh, and it's using special textures designed to work with those meshes, and it's using custom texture paths to make sure no other texture mods interfere. If you're using other meshes, you're not using this mod."

Thanks in advance.

Couldn't you simply apply those properties to a UUNP mesh via NifSkope, and change the texture paths to use the ones from that mod? If you have a UUNP stalhrim replacer you already use, send it to me and I'll give it a shot.

On 11/27/2017 at 5:23 AM, Siegmeyer said:

Couldn't you simply apply those properties to a UUNP mesh via NifSkope, and change the texture paths to use the ones from that mod? If you have a UUNP stalhrim replacer you already use, send it to me and I'll give it a shot.

Well it's not exactly a replacer but I'm using this mod to convert to UUNP from vanilla: UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides

The method you described in your post might work but from the comments I was reading on the Nexus, I guess it's not that simple.

2 hours ago, Zerospyro said:

Well it's not exactly a replacer but I'm using this mod to convert to UUNP from vanilla: UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides

The method you described in your post might work but from the comments I was reading on the Nexus, I guess it's not that simple.

Try this out. Overwrite the files from your UUNP Vanilla Outfits mod, and make sure you have the other mod's textures installed. And of course build it in Bodyslide.

I only did the heavy, non-HDT version so far, let me know what you think. If it looks right, then I'll do the other versions, maybe even some skimpy ones.

The HDT version is in the Sliderset file included here, but don't use it. There isn't any shapedata for the HDT version included in this archive.

CalienteTools.7z

3 minutes ago, WidowPuppy said:

https://nsfwmods.com/uploads/monthly_2016_11/583a0c7faea05_TESV2016-11-2609-00-22-30.jpg.c5c846aa1c96ad9777ee654a44ae56b8.jpg

Don't even know the name of this fit, but it's pretty hot. From Arsenic... If someone likes it enough, a conversion would be sweet. But of course only if you like if for yourself as well.

It's from the "Fantasykini" mod, which already has a UUNP conversion. It's in the Bodyslide Armor and Clothes List V3 thread, I think.

2 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

It's from the "Fantasykini" mod, which already has a UUNP conversion. It's in the Bodyslide Armor and Clothes List V3 thread, I think.

Hey thanks Siegmeyer.   lmao, I did the set for the conversion by Diablio, but could not remember that in it.   Thank you though, was wondering what it was from.

5 hours ago, Melandrhild said:

I really would love to see this one as a conversion, the author doesn't want to convert themselves but she doesn't seem opposed to someone converting it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86419/?tab=posts&BH=0

(Sorry for asking it again, I'm really interested in this one ! I checked to make sure it wasn't converted already and found nothing.)

Started on it, still have to fix some clipping.