On 21.11.2017 at 12:51 AM, badmohcine said:

thank you very mutch ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirll...! :blush: you are my savior! :heart:

But the files doesnt apear on bodyslide...did i missed something? :confounded:

Japanese symbols. I deleted them and everything appeared. But this slider does not work for me. If you can get this armor to work, please lay it out.

Edited by DarthRevan
10 hours ago, magicbeen69 said:

How do i dl the original? the naver link doesn't work.

The link was open and working when I originally DL'd it. Not sure why it changed. It seems like the file may have been entirely removed. I'd upload the file, but I'm not sure about permissions for reuploading someone else's content.

12 hours ago, Hero of Kvatch said:

Looks like this has already been done by someone at 9dm

Reveal hidden contents

Cool, thanks!

Another one if you guys are interested as well.

http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/11/bdo-dark-outfit-cbbecbs.html

You do need a Google mail account to request access to the DL link.

But msg me when you need the file for conversion.

Could we get a UUNP Bodyslide conversion of this armor? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88057/?

This armor uses custom meshes and textures which will not work with regular stalhrim armor hence the need for a bodyslide conversion. Here's an explanation from user @nerdofprey on Nexus of what I mean:

"The reason that doesn't work is because this isn't a retexture. To get cool refracting effects like that, most of the work is in the meshes, not the textures. The effect works by changing lighting/shader properties in the mesh, and it's using special textures designed to work with those meshes, and it's using custom texture paths to make sure no other texture mods interfere. If you're using other meshes, you're not using this mod."

Thanks in advance.