Thank you so much AlexRaven, and GoodGirl. Much appreciated.  Will check these out as soon as I'm done with the six different things I'm working on at once, lol.  But you guys are awesome, and those dresses are mad cute. Me and my waifus thank you very much.  :)

Could anyone convert Beyond Skyrim to UUNP please. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/?

It's gonna be hard to get any good results cuz it's low poly, if someone could up the base polycount of the models it'd be worth checking out.

Also here's my herald

attachicon.gifherald.jpg

attachicon.gif1.jpg

ft. butts attachicon.gifBUTTE.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gifTHIGH.jpg

I wrote some text but loverslab deleted it. Has .esp with closed helm + variant, thighhighs, panty for modesty, and butt versions. Replace the original ds - herald.esp with mine !

attachicon.gifharold the herald.7z

I have clipping on the armor torn B in bodyslide and in game i'm alone to have this problem ?

Could anyone convert Beyond Skyrim to UUNP please. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/?

It's gonna be hard to get any good results cuz it's low poly, if someone could up the base polycount of the models it'd be worth checking out.

Also here's my herald

attachicon.gifherald.jpg

attachicon.gif1.jpg

ft. butts attachicon.gifBUTTE.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gifTHIGH.jpg

I wrote some text but loverslab deleted it. Has .esp with closed helm + variant, thighhighs, panty for modesty, and butt versions. Replace the original ds - herald.esp with mine !

attachicon.gifharold the herald.7z

I have clipping on the armor torn B in bodyslide and in game i'm alone to have this problem ?

Do you mean the breasts sticking out?

I see that.

Yeah, looks like it was started and then forgotten/set aside. Still grateful for the improved conversion though!

what I thought I fixed that. All the bottomless screenshots there are taken with the torn armor B. The difference between the regular one and B is that B doesn't have the UUNP Special traits and physics so you can put other crap on it and run around half naked, like with TAWoBA panties and tassets.

Ok for some reason the clipping slider just refuses to work unless you untick then retick it while building because I made it be always on for weight 0 but not for max weight, which fucks it.

replace it with this in SliderSets Dark Souls - Herald Armor - Torn B.7z

Do you guys think I should make my own thread so I can support these properly? I feel like I'm kind of shitting on the thread with this lmfao

what I thought I fixed that. All the bottomless screenshots there are taken with the torn armor B. The difference between the regular one and B is that B doesn't have the UUNP Special traits and physics so you can put other crap on it and run around half naked, like with TAWoBA panties and tassets.

Ok for some reason the clipping slider just refuses to work unless you untick then retick it while building because I made it be always on for weight 0 but not for max weight, which fucks it.

replace it with this in SliderSets attachicon.gifDark Souls - Herald Armor - Torn B.7z

Do you guys think I should make my own thread so I can support these properly? I feel like I'm kind of shitting on the thread with this lmfao

Up to you, but it might not be a bad idea. You'd have a better avenue for directly responding to/supporting things, but you'd also give people a place to directly request stuff, too, since they'd ask regardless of whether or not you'd take requests. Thanks for the prompt fixes either way!

Nice gonna test it now

Like I said, this is a quick conversion, today I will upload final version:

-with cape

-without panties

-two versions for breast physics (reduced and standard)

Thanks for sharing all your work with us! Checked out your Tumblr page, love the B&W pic and the handy list of mods in the Xari Follower post. The real surprise was the Tribal Cloth transparency (genius) plan on doing any more?

That's awesome! But are the panties missing a texture file? I can't see any textures of it in Bodyslide.

SHIT i'm RETARDED

I knew I was missing something, I was checking the .7z a bunch of times but I couldn't figure out what. Here it is, god lmao

attachicon.gifherald textures.7z

I will release Dancer and Bless sets soon aswell.

attachicon.gifbless.jpg

Right up your ally supreme!?   post-822716-0-80217000-1509918582_thumb.jpg ...post-822716-0-73497100-1509918614_thumb.jpg...for UUNP   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76337/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D76337&pUp=1

On 26/10/2017 at 8:44 PM, Diamondback said:

Alright, I tested them conversions, and they're wonderful!

The only problems are those clippings in the Torn version. This is the 7BO body.

post-925435-0-55320400-1509043461_thumb.jpg

post-925435-0-22286100-1509043468_thumb.jpg

Any news on a fix for this problem, I got it too