WHAT NATIONALITY YOU (REALLY) ARE?

nonusnomeni

cz.jpg

So if you are a pessimist (or realist as some says) like me, and gave mostly "no" as answers, you heart belongs to the Czech Republic.

Time to move for me then!

Yeah that's what I realized too, also I'm an atheist and a lot of questions were related to religion so I mostly replied this way

FR3jVOT.gif

Guest Plastrader

This suits me well, I'd travel to the neighbouring country and meet up with one of the most beatiful women I ever met, marry her and we both move to:

cz.jpg

I do belive the creators of this page doesn't know all parameters about every country, thus this meaning nothing.

But it was a good err, test...

Even without her I could think of moving there, if it wern't for someone who wants to move the boundaries of Europe

cz.jpg

I answered no to practically all the question, although the second to last one confused me as I didn't know how to answer it (it really felt like I'd sound like a homophobe no matter how I answered, stupid double negatives)

Archived