Sexlab ScocLB (Sexlab Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake) WiP, Update, 31-01-2015 v2.2

If I remove the mod cum effect no longer work and I get the following error in my papyrus log.  It seems like the spell that Sexlab originally used is missing.  Running a clean on sexlab and reinstalling it made no difference.  Is there any way to get the original sexlab spell back in place?

[04/18/2016 - 02:07:16PM] Error: Unable to call Cast - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
[SexLabQuestFramework (14000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 158
[SexLabQuestFramework (14000D62)].sslactorlibrary.ApplyCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 64
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslActorAlias.ApplyCum() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 968
[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

• 2 weeks later...

did you find a solution? what about an older save game before you had my mod in it?

let me know if it still has troubles and I will try replicate your issue

I went back to an older save and then everything went back to normal.  Adding your mod replace the default spell and you cant remove it once its installed.  The textures still apply so I guess you could just change the textures and use your hook to apply them.  Your mod was a bit thicker than my taste but it was fun to play with  Thanks for your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...

any way to clean cum? besides getting cold & wet? just a spell or console command or something? 

I haven't used the latest version, but before it was supposed to disappear on its own...

@  toxsickcity

In earlier versions, you had an optional texture (made by someone else), that was looking very good. I still have that texture. But will it work with v3? I haven't used v3 textures, but if they are the ones on the screenshots, they don't look much changed to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My avatar have cum on clothes even if  she was complety nude. I wish she can hide cum if she was naked when the shower happen.

Can you make it compatible with bashing mod so she can clean herself ? She want to clean his body, head, hair, clothes, everything because right now she is recover by cum (she works in a brothel to pay a debt, she works hard). She want it bad because I have installed deviously enslaved and Cum make her a target to pervers ;)

Thanks for you mod, she have fun with it (just ashamed to show her perversness to everybody).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive updated the sexlab and the textures.

I think I have mastered the cum texture. i think it looks good!

I solved the glowing bodies in distance.

I have not tested with 1.62 sexlab, I will tho

I have report this mod breaks the game is mod is uninstalled., can anyone verify? and possibly help to fix this?

any one can help me make a MCM menu?

I dont know anything about scripting and I will give full credits to you.!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yeah i installed as described. It seems no matter what if i reset sexlab or start a game instead of the cum textures it puts like a bunch of small blocky green purple blue like a glitched texture or something all over  the character or characters. I'm not using ENB and im using the normal texture files and i've tried it with the heavy normal texture files but neither seem to work i have the esm in the correct load order and the esp. Does any one know how i can fix this? 

sounds to me the game cannot find the textures.

please ensure the textures are in the right path..

follow the main zip file to see where,

but from memory

data\Textures\effects\BukkakeStakker

is where you need the textures to be.. make sure there are 8 files inside.

• 1 month later...

Having a weird issue. Using the apply to self short version and the cum looks really white (thats fine) but the active effect disappears before the timer runs out. The long version does the same thing but also looks really dark. Not sure I did anything wrong unless its just cause I'm using Sexlab 1.59 instead of 1.60

Hey guys,

Not sure if this was mentioned before but I cant seem to get all of the cum working. I see it move down and all but the maximum amount of cum I can get is nowhere near what is shown in some of the screenshots for the mod. Trying to get it through SexLab animations seems to get it up to about the maximum that the spells can give me (layer 4 I think?), but nowhere near to what I see here. My load order seems to be correct as well, but maybe there is something else I am missing?

Thanks.

**Edit**

Sorry, I didn't notice that myrim59 was having the same issue as me. I use Sexlab v1.62 and it seems like the spells and the after animation effects just use some default textures for Sexlab instead of the ones added in this mod. I dont think this mod works properly with 1.62.

Having a problem with Sexlab v1.61b and ScocLB v3.0 (haven't bothered to update either of them yet). Uninstalling the mod and then sexing it up with something does not apply the cum textures. I also noted, as someone else here has reported, that the cum does slide up your back, which is extremely unrealistic.

And another thing, kinda unrelated. If I were to replace the default bukkake textures with, say, the ones from this mod, how exactly would I go about it so that it transitions smoothly?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my textures seem to be broken. The effect consists of a layer of pixels which are mostly black but other pixels are rainbow. How can I fix this.

SAME  HER ..  tried every thing   every texture package  ... path is correct ..  the only thing I did not try is change the resolution of the dds files maybe my game does not diisplay high resokutions! becuase that rainbow junk looks exactly  like hi  res makeup used to before skse config face texture= 2k  solved it !

• 2 weeks later...

hi i have same issue all body black green blue pixxelations instead of cum's,if i load the previous save and start the animation via sexlab game crash @@

ahh btw it was okay ,then the texture started this issue,another thing do u know if apropos and fill her up,will be in conflict with this mod?

i use sexlab lastest version 1.62b should be maybe not caompatibile?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys i have left this mod for a while..

I will have a look with latest of everything and see the compatibility..

I read someone here had issues with short and long spells on self shoot spells will result in different textures...

Also,

Info on the mod..

The way the game handles textures there is nothing i can do with the textures going up (not down) on the back.. its how it works.

I will look at a few things mentioned

• 5 months later...

HI,happy to see u came back,cos this mod was the only one with this purpose,but i have still the old problem even with the update,gettin pixxelation over body green blue etc etc,i dont think i am able to sort it out,do u have any hints about it?

• 2 weeks later...
HI,happy to see u came back,cos this mod was the only one with this purpose,but i have still the old problem even with the update,gettin pixxelation over body green blue etc etc,i dont think i am able to sort it out,do u have any hints about it?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83194-scoclb-glitched-texture-fix/

here, i made this in order to fix that issue. the issue is that the textures are saved in paint.net as Slow but HQ, meaning if you don't have a high end comp they will fail to display properly. i can't access very high quality textures as a texture choice so i made this 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I like the idea behind this mod, I was a bit disappointed by the SexLab integration; the extra layered effects are completely indiscriminate, no matter what scenes you trigger it just ends up everywhere which I don't think is a good effect. Is it possible for a user to disable the SexLab integration so that only the specific spells will apply these effects when they make sense?

Ideally I'd really love if this mod could focus the effects on body regions, e.g- butt/back, groin/belly and face/chest so that when triggered by SexLab they can be applied somewhere sensible, but I admit don't know anything about how exactly decal effects work in Skyrim (do they require a whole body texture)?

Recently I've wondered if it might be possible to abuse projectiles for cum effects? I play the game with the Archery Gameplay Overhaul, which causes projectiles to persist until you specifically clear them; this doesn't just affect arrows though, but also ice-spikes. Has anyone ever experimented with use a hit-model to apply a 3d cum-splat to a character to create a "layering" effect? There are also things like the "wound" decals from melee impacts, can spells apply custom wound decals or is the wound character dependent (draugr, chaurus etc. don't have red blood)?

I'm pretty new to modding so haven't done much more than tweak some attributes here and there; I realise a lot of SexLab stuff is essentially getting the game to do things it was never designed to do :)

But yeah, if this mod is being revisited it'd be nice if I could turn off SexLab integration to focus on manually using the spells instead. If it's already possible to do this then do let me know how!