Sexlab ScocLB (Sexlab Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake) WiP, Update, 31-01-2015 v2.2

Hey I got your message and I think it is about this.

The Zaz observation I made is just something I noticed, I don't know how the mod does it.

You need to get Zaz animation here, you probably have it already considering you roam these parts :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-02-10/

The easiest way to get the textures to show is get a follower and remove her equipment.

Use console and type "help zbf" or "help cane" or "help paddle"

There should be a list of weapons that are added by the mod, spawn yourself one, player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

Use that weapon and hit your follower. You should see red-ish whip marks show up on them, the more you hit them the more marks. They seem relatively location based also, so try hitting them from the front, back, left, and right side.

Great Find AFA, I will look into it, but I think i will run into the same troubles as blood. the effect system cannot handle colour other than red/black..

I have a blood post in loverslab discussing this topic. So I hope this does not happen the same way where Blood cannot be turned white!

thanks for the find. I will have a little play this week

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friggen Hell, I am slack...

Thankyou so much Bitwolfy for fixing it. your a gun!

I was going to fix it, didnt know 1.6 broke it hahaha I have not gamed for a while..

Added the new ESP that BitWolfy has made to the download section.. you still need the main 2.2 download first and overwrite the esp with the new esp bitwolfy made

thanks again and keep enjoying, I will try to add a few layers in the coming weeks

cheers

Friggen Hell, I am slack...

Thankyou so much Bitwolfy for fixing it. your a gun!

I was going to fix it, didnt know 1.6 broke it hahaha I have not gamed for a while..

Added the new ESP that BitWolfy has made to the download section.. you still need the main 2.2 download first and overwrite the esp with the new esp bitwolfy made

thanks again and keep enjoying, I will try to add a few layers in the coming weeks

I'll add that a fix SHOULD NOT just be a new esp, that is what broke not only it in 1.60 to begin with, but COMPLETELY broke sexlab as well.

Editing SexLab's main quest just means it's going to break every single time I make a change to SexLab.esm's quests. I beg of you to fix this properly, it has resulted in so many tech support questions and complaints, and will again when 1.61 comes out if it's isn't changed.

Just add a Reference Alias on a scoclb quest set to the player, and attach this script to it along with setting the needed properties:

scriptname scoclbPlayerAlias extends ReferenceAlias

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto
Spell property ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab auto

event OnInit()
	OnPlayerLoadGame()
endEvent

event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	; // Apply the spell overrides
	OverrideCumEffects()
	; // Watch for sexlab having installed or reset itself so it and re-apply it.
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabInstalled", "OverrideCumEffects")
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabUpdated", "OverrideCumEffects")
endEvent

; // SexLabInstalled & SexLabUpdated events send a version number we don't need
; // Give it a default so the modevent callback can be triggered as well as called
function OverrideCumEffects(int version = 0)
	; // Override the cum spells in config script
	sslSystemConfig Config         = SexLab.Config
	Config.CumVaginalOralAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	Config.CumOralAnalSpell        = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	Config.CumVaginalOralSpell     = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	Config.CumVaginalAnalSpell     = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	Config.CumVaginalSpell         = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	Config.CumOralSpell            = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	Config.CumAnalSpell            = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab

; // Override the cum spells in actor library script
	sslActorLibrary ActorLib         = Config.ActorLib
	ActorLib.CumVaginalOralAnalSpell = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	ActorLib.CumOralAnalSpell        = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	ActorLib.CumVaginalOralSpell     = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	ActorLib.CumVaginalAnalSpell     = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	ActorLib.CumVaginalSpell         = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	ActorLib.CumOralSpell            = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
	ActorLib.CumAnalSpell            = ScocLBSpellSelflongSexlab
endFunction
  • 3 months later...

I'm just gonna be honest and upfront on this one. It looks awful... it looks like someone just flung white paint on the character. Otherwise I would love this mod to death! I tried it once until I realized how bad it looked... and at that, all it did was remove all the cum on my body and then apply full cum when someone came.

Not trying to be rude! (Read below)

Constructively, I'm suggesting you look into making the textures look better / more realistic. Forgive me for how I tried to explain it above.
  • 3 weeks later...

I have completed both Scripts for the mod, it is support to provide backwards compatability with Sexlab previous Versions.

The new Mod is working with 1.61b the mod is using scripts which will hopefully not Break every new release of sexlab

I did upload a file tonight but didnt include the New ESP (ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp) file

sorry for who downloaded that.. It is being uploaded as we speak

I have completed both Scripts for the mod, it is support to provide backwards compatability with Sexlab previous Versions.

The new Mod is working with 1.61b the mod is using scripts which will hopefully not Break every new release of sexlab

I did upload a file tonight but didnt include the New ESP (ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp) file

thanks for the update, it does work with SL but there is some kind of bug. Every time someone is using magic on me or if I use any kind of spell or magic myself, cum get applied to my body. its kinda random i cant rly tell whats the problem.

thanks for the update, it does work with SL but there is some kind of bug. Every time someone is using magic on me or if I use any kind of spell or magic myself, cum get applied to my body. its kinda random i cant rly tell whats the problem.

for self testing, how would I replicate the results?

cast health magic to myself? would it happen like that or gotta be fighting?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...