Sexlab ScocLB (Sexlab Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake) WiP, Update, 31-01-2015 v2.2

• 3 months later...

The cum texture and animation won't go away even after hours of in-game hours, is it a load order issue? Or is it permanent after having sex?

^ im having the exact issues as the mention above since idk when . couldnt manage to figure out why this is happening , and what caused it. original sexlab cum disappers as intended . im also having your esp and esm last on my load order. Would be amazing if some1 could help us out i really love this mod! :smile:

• 1 month later...

^I can also confirm that I'm having this issue. It'd help if this mod's download page featured a list of known conflicts. 

Since I'm using 125 mods it was quite an adventure to even figure out that the issue was with ScocLB in the first place. Can't really test it, but is the issue there for people with lighter mod-load too? Would help in order to establish whether it's a conflict or an issue with the mod itself. 

I've begun basic conflict testing myself, and I can confirm that issue persists with- or without the following mods:

SL Separate Orgasms (Surprised me a bit that this wasn't the culprit. Changes orgasm- and animation time quite a bit)

Dripping When Aroused (Figured since both focus on orgasm-effects, maybe that was it. But nope)

WetFunctionRedux (Not this one either.)

I have not yet tested it without these though:

Sexlab Cumshot

Estrus For Skyrim

Estrus Chaurus+

Estrus Spider

SlaveTats+FadeTats+RapeTats

Those are all the mods I could really think of as having a plausible risk of conflict.

Again, if anyone knows which mod is the most usual cause for conflict with ScocLB, please let me know <3

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm fairly new to modding so I've run into some issues.

This mod seems to work for me, however my characters don't receive nearly as much cum as the posted screenshots from the mod author/user submitted screenshots.

Can someone show me how to make my game like theirs?

Also, how do I make my character lick her lips like that? Thanks for the help in advance T_T

I'm using the 3.0b Heavy Lighter Textures for ENB and Sexlab ScocLB Sperm Replacer only texture.The screenshot with the girl licking her lips (brown hair) is what I'm looking for and the other screenshots are mine.

buthow.thumb.jpg.c53f1e88ba6d646729f9be18a045e5f1.jpg20180611205547_1.thumb.jpg.e8d74a072678560b95ab635cf35faf51.jpg20180611205544_1.thumb.jpg.111f7a3ca0a47513c6c28eedf4a2c8ee.jpg

On 6/11/2018 at 10:59 PM, tanithh said:

Hi, I'm fairly new to modding so I've run into some issues.

This mod seems to work for me, however my characters don't receive nearly as much cum as the posted screenshots from the mod author/user submitted screenshots.

Can someone show me how to make my game like theirs?

Also, how do I make my character lick her lips like that? Thanks for the help in advance T_T

I'm using the 3.0b Heavy Lighter Textures for ENB and Sexlab ScocLB Sperm Replacer only texture.The screenshot with the girl licking her lips (brown hair) is what I'm looking for and the other screenshots are mine.

buthow.thumb.jpg.c53f1e88ba6d646729f9be18a045e5f1.jpg20180611205547_1.thumb.jpg.e8d74a072678560b95ab635cf35faf51.jpg20180611205544_1.thumb.jpg.111f7a3ca0a47513c6c28eedf4a2c8ee.jpg

The licking lips was probably just a mod like female expression project (i think that's what it'd called) combined with a separate mod Equippable Tongues. As for the amount, you just need to recast the spell several times

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey all.. I've been absent minded about my mod and should start moderating it again..

I hope to do some more testing for latest sexlab..

I also want to test in SSE!

Also. It's been ages.. but if anyone doesn't like sexlab integration disable the plugin that has sexlab as part of the name.. in my mod!!

A note about length of time.. textures stay..

It may seem an eternity but should fade after a long time. I set it manually in my mod so sexlab time feature will be over-ridden..

I remember the timer was set to like 3000.

To wash off.. I remember a mod allowed this.. when installed and going into water it was wash off my textures..

(Some cold mod) where hopping into water made texture reset.. which worked well!

Maybe look for a bathing mod that states it cleanse the body and install it in conjunction with a get dirty type mod?

Hope to start helping all my pervs.. again!

Cheers!

On 11/15/2017 at 1:42 PM, RedCardei said:

Does anyone know what is the brownish clothing used in the more screenies section?

Image for examplepost-114645-0-12780200-1419159167_thumb.jpg

Sorry mate a year late reply..

Osare swim,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15216/

I has to alter my costume using CBBE's editor for the character is a ygNord. (young Nord?) and the belly button was off! anyways good luck

The Mod main NON SEXLAB version works with SSE,

As usual, goto big bridge in riverwood and find 4 books at the edge of bridge under a plant., learn them,

and use the long versions of the spells. short spells go black skin!

I notice it doesn't have FULL Coverage as these spells must be old and the spells go as high as level 4.. My sexlab script/spells goes to level 8!!!

I will alter the mod soon to.

Remove the short versions of the spells.. and to go up to level 8 texture.

For those out there wanting me to have focused cum.. Not gonna happen.. the technique used here is unscripted. and the spells to allow this are extremely complex. (so many if conditions ) 3 (vag/ass/body/) areas to fire at.. 8x8x8 thats 512 textures! i think?  which means creating a super if condition in creation kit would boggle the mind just thinking to do it!

having 3 levels of cum on 3 sections of the body results in 27 textures! again too much work to do this!!

2x2x2 would result in 8 textures and doable but thats too boring to view!

Lastly,

Textures flow up on back, down on front.. I have the textures very slow scrolling.. so it looks ok... I might toy around with  making it slower..

The face and body are one with skyrim and how textures overlays work.. they cannot be two instances.. apply 1 texture effect to entire body... frustrating! 

maybe the new tes6 might have faces have effects... i hope so..

I might look into making SCOCLB fallout edition!!...

FcocLB hahaha!

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, HammerB said:

Any news on this? Since there's no sexlab version for SSE, the improved (until lvl 8 ) version of this mod would be nice.

See 

Quoted:

On 11/21/2018 at 1:21 PM, Mister X said:

Ok then, here's the SSE port of the mod and the texture options. For now, it's the SexLab version only.

CAUTION! I didn't have the time to really test it. My game started and didn't CTD during a sex act, though I don't help with any save bloats or other stuff. I just followed a tutorial to port myself ;) 

ScocLB SSE 3.0c Main File.zip

SCOCLB SSE Heavy Lighter textures for ENB.zip

SCOCLB SSE Heavy Normal textures.zip

SCOCLB SSE Lighter textures for ENB.zip

SCOCLB SSE Normal textures.zip

On 11/7/2018 at 4:15 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Is there a way to turn off the drift of the textures?  Right now it seems to run down the front and up the back of the bodies, looks kinda weird.  Is there a way to make it static?

This is configured in CK, "Texture Animation Speed" in each relevant EffectShader needs to be zeroed to disable.

8 hours ago, Kyeckr said:

See 

Quoted:

This is configured in CK, "Texture Animation Speed" in each relevant EffectShader needs to be zeroed to disable.

I don't know if there's something wrong with my version or with these textures. The textures of Quite the Sperm replacer were full body, prepared to match the shape of the body UVs. These ones doesn't seem like that. Whenever I use the spell I only get complete black skin with random cum splotches. Am i doing something wrong?

5 hours ago, HammerB said:

I don't know if there's something wrong with my version or with these textures. The textures of Quite the Sperm replacer were full body, prepared to match the shape of the body UVs. These ones doesn't seem like that. Whenever I use the spell I only get complete black skin with random cum splotches. Am i doing something wrong?

It's nothing I could change, I just took the textures as given and sent them through Cathedral. For me, they do display properly, so maybe try that fix 

4 hours ago, Mister X said:

It's nothing I could change, I just took the textures as given and sent them through Cathedral. For me, they do display properly, so maybe try that fix 

I'm sorry, I don't have Cathedral, Is this?some kind of character overhaul? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24174
I have demoniac skins, KS hairdos and for the armor y use this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168
would I lose them if I install Cathedral?

23 minutes ago, HammerB said:

I'm sorry, I don't have Cathedral, Is this?some kind of character overhaul? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24174
I have demoniac skins, KS hairdos and for the armor y use this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168
would I lose them if I install Cathedral?

I meant Cathedral Assets Optimizer, a tool to convert Oldrim data (eg textures) to Skyrim SE.

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

I meant Cathedral Assets Optimizer, a tool to convert Oldrim data (eg textures) to Skyrim SE.

I've sent them through cathedral, the program said that it has processed them, launched the game but they still show up the same. I know I'm asking too much, but can you elaborate on the process? I might be doing something wrong

27 minutes ago, HammerB said:

I've sent them through cathedral, the program said that it has processed them, launched the game but they still show up the same. I know I'm asking too much, but can you elaborate on the process? I might be doing something wrong

You totally misunderstood my point ?

If you downloaded the files in my post: they already got converted by me. You won't need to do anything. 

That's why I've sent you to the "glitched texture fix" a few posts above. It seems like the original textures got saved in a way, that some PCs just can't handle them correctly. That's not my fault and nothing I could change, as I only converted the original textures to SE with the Cathedral tool. For me, my texture conversions work like a charm and I have no clue in texture creation, so I'm not able to do anything else.

7 minutes ago, Mister X said:

You totally misunderstood my point ?

If you downloaded the files in my post: they already got converted by me. You won't need to do anything. 

That's why I've sent you to the "glitched texture fix" a few posts above. It seems like the original textures got saved in a way, that some PCs just can't handle them correctly. That's not my fault and nothing I could change, as I only converted the original textures to SE with the Cathedral tool. For me, my texture conversions work like a charm and I have no clue in texture creation, so I'm not able to do anything else.

Now I saw the download link.
...But no luck. Downloaded the fixed textures, got in game, used the spell for testing. Same Result, full black body. This is getting really frustrating and I feel bad for. in addition, testing your patience.

Sorry again for being away, with this bloody COVID-19 hanging around im finding time to go back to games haha.
I will take another look at my mod and see if I can do anything to improve.

Remember that I prefer to speak about my mod on the link I posted on the download page text section, read it, near the bottom, I suggest using a link to talk about, it seems more active too.

I think someone has worked on my mod to make it SE compatible. and I thank them full-heartedly.. 

I am also a modder who enjoys other tinkering with my mod, and it's assets, as it can either be a quick start to your own new mods and or other stuff.
I remember getting yelled at for using someone elses cum texture and turned me off modding for like a year!!! so I made my own textures ha ha people need to lighten up!!!

--------------

For those of you who do have the mod working, and working well ?

Id like to see some screenshots of the madness going on, Please share them with either PMs or on this Link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37957-sexlab-scoclb-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-wip-update-31-01-2015-v22/

----------------

Shout out to ... Kyeckr (Thankyou Sir)

On 4/21/2020 at 9:38 AM, Kyeckr said:

I was able to fix this with some adjustment in the ESM regarding how the texture's alpha values are handled against the source mesh.  Uploading a patch for anyone that wants to try.  Just activate it directly below Mister X's Main File in MO2, or drop it into your Data folder and overwrite (but backup the original just in case you don't like the result).

Cheers!

ps - I hate the Creation Kit

ScocLB SSE AlphaPatch.7z 2.47 kB · 13 downloads

11 minutes ago, toxsickcity said:

Thank-you for the maintenance on my mod, It's appreciated. :) Owe you a beer haha

1 hour ago, toxsickcity said:

Shout out to ... Kyeckr (Thankyou Sir)

Hey no problem!

Depending on the user's configuration the default or my modified alpha handling may be preferred.  It may be worth configuring a FOMOD with either option.

• 9 months later...

I edited the old Sexlab cumshot (projectile spell type) 2.3 using TES5EDIT to have the effects from this mod and it is lot's of fun xD. Im sorry for those who'd like to try but I am not a modder and It may not work also both mods need to be installed with these edited esp/s. This is also a dummy account also sorry for that, Loverslab community.

Cumshot.esp ScocLB.esm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...