Jump to content
fishburger67

Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, pleasestop123 said:

this mod makes my game crash on startup and i cant figure out why. Right after the first logo just crashes everytime

This won't crash your game.  You either are missing a master or have something else fucked up.  Using xEdit on your load order may help you.

Link to post
2 hours ago, tirus said:

Is there any way to reduce the maximum erection value with 100 arousal level? I don't really like the level 10 erection and wanted to reduce it to 5 or 6 and I don't have any idea how can I do that without trying to break my entire game because I have 0 experience with editors nor manually edit files.

We have nothing to do with erections.  Check with the mod that creates the erection.

Link to post
6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

We have nothing to do with erections.  Check with the mod that creates the erection.

I meant with the "Enable SOS" option turned on, sorry if I was unclear

Link to post

I am creating a mod that when arousal level reaches 100, it triggers several things.

 

I have added the line "SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto" to my script but when i attempt to compile it, i get a whole list of errors from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaConfigScr.psc. such as:

 

(79,2): variable Pages is undefined

(82,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

(92,5): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

 

I am very new to scripting and modding so it may be due to my MO2/CK/SKSE setup?

 

I am confident in writing an actual function/event to read the arousal level but i am not sure how to proceed.

 

Edit: I have installed skse via MO2 and via the exe, i have also copied over SAR's script files to both the MO2 mods installation folder and the Scripts Source folder.


Edit 2: This is now fixed. there was nothing in the error itself pointing to the solution so i had to go digging.

 

Found that while i do have SkyUI installed, i DON'T have the developer scripts necessary for making Sky UI available in CK; a necessary step for SAR to be linked to etc.

 

Now that i installed those scripts to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts and Source folders, the link i added, SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto now allows the whole script to be compiled without error.

 

Phew :)

 

the source files are located at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4iEH8ar3jtxbFlkVzZSVHN0alk/view

Link to post

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm not spending an hour combing through 113 pages of forums lmao
 

The in-game setting to mark certain armor as "naked" doesn't appear to work, is there a fix for this? If not, how do I do it manually? I don't know where in the game code to look or where exactly to place the "EroticArmor" keyword.

Link to post
On 3/13/2021 at 10:47 AM, Zendichez said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm not spending an hour combing through 113 pages of forums lmao
 

The in-game setting to mark certain armor as "naked" doesn't appear to work, is there a fix for this? If not, how do I do it manually? I don't know where in the game code to look or where exactly to place the "EroticArmor" keyword.

EroticArmor goes on the armor, just as you might expect.

Link to post
On 3/8/2021 at 7:39 PM, Headerman said:

I am creating a mod that when arousal level reaches 100, it triggers several things.

 

I have added the line "SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto" to my script but when i attempt to compile it, i get a whole list of errors from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\slaConfigScr.psc. such as:

 

(79,2): variable Pages is undefined

(82,7): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

(92,5): variable CurrentVersion is undefined

 

I am very new to scripting and modding so it may be due to my MO2/CK/SKSE setup?

 

I am confident in writing an actual function/event to read the arousal level but i am not sure how to proceed.

 

Edit: I have installed skse via MO2 and via the exe, i have also copied over SAR's script files to both the MO2 mods installation folder and the Scripts Source folder.


Edit 2: This is now fixed. there was nothing in the error itself pointing to the solution so i had to go digging.

 

Found that while i do have SkyUI installed, i DON'T have the developer scripts necessary for making Sky UI available in CK; a necessary step for SAR to be linked to etc.

 

Now that i installed those scripts to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts and Source folders, the link i added, SLAMainScr Property sla_Main Auto now allows the whole script to be compiled without error.

 

Phew :)

 

the source files are located at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4iEH8ar3jtxbFlkVzZSVHN0alk/view

 

You probably want to use slaFrameworkScr as the property rather than slaMainScr btw

Link to post
On 3/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, fishburger67 said:

EroticArmor goes on the armor, just as you might expect.

I added it through TES5Edit, to both the edited armors and the base-game armors. Still not working. Any tips?

Link to post
18 hours ago, Zendichez said:

I added it through TES5Edit, to both the edited armors and the base-game armors. Still not working. Any tips?

EroticArmor is a keyword that is tied to Aroused.  You need to make Aroused as a master to your armor mod and use it's keyword.  Sadly, they did not bring the Fallout keyword support to SE.

Link to post
13 hours ago, loversuser1995 said:

Is it possible to get Aroused to play the correct animations when I have changed someones gender via sexlab?

Aroused has nothing to do with animations.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Dmetal2001 said:

the .esm is not even being registered as being loaded in Skyrim LE. It is as if the file is the wrong Skyrim version

You are doing something wrong.  This all works just fine.

Link to post
21 hours ago, Dmetal2001 said:

how am I doing something wrong when I downloaded, installed via MO2 and enabled it in active plugins?

This works for over 500k people and has not changed in ages.  It should be obvious that you are doing something wrong.

Link to post

Hey, great mod don't remember a playthrough without it.

I'm playing with the Creation Kit right now for something that would use NPCs arousal, and I'd like to know if you can provide me with a rough approx. of base NPC arousal score distribution?

Is it linear, with 50 being the NPCs starting average?

From what I suspect, the average is way lower and 50 is already a quite high arousal for a NPC.

I don't need aything precise, just an order of magnitude.

Thanks in advance!

 

Link to post
On 4/10/2021 at 3:52 AM, OrionGhost said:

Hey, great mod don't remember a playthrough without it.

I'm playing with the Creation Kit right now for something that would use NPCs arousal, and I'd like to know if you can provide me with a rough approx. of base NPC arousal score distribution?

Is it linear, with 50 being the NPCs starting average?

From what I suspect, the average is way lower and 50 is already a quite high arousal for a NPC.

I don't need aything precise, just an order of magnitude.

Thanks in advance!

 

Base arousal is zero.

Link to post
6 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

Aroused animations only play like a sec and then they stop abruptly

 

Is there any way to improve it? Any workaround or an another mod?

They must be short or they will cause ghosting and the like.  Nothing that can be done.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...