1 hour ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

Drat, I was afraid of that. Is there any news of a SSE conversion? Is that happening or nah?

That depends on greyspammer, as well as the DD framework being properly converted to SSE.

I have heard (I'm out of date on my info, mind you) that Sexlab + DD is still in beta or something.

20 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

That depends on greyspammer, as well as the DD framework being properly converted to SSE.

I have heard (I'm out of date on my info, mind you) that Sexlab + DD is still in beta or something.

They are. I am using both, and several other DD expansions. Always looking for more though... lmao...

On 8/19/2018 at 10:47 PM, donttouchmethere said:

weather is still too hot for full body rubber suits ?

That's the best kind of weather for it, duh. ;)

But there's this pesky little thing called real life that keeps me from working on the mod as much as I'd like to. Because at my day job, they give me money for food. Working on TIR doesn't.

8 hours ago, greyspammer said:

That's the best kind of weather for it, duh. ;)

But there's this pesky little thing called real life that keeps me from working on the mod as much as I'd like to. Because at my day job, they give me money for food. Working on TIR doesn't.

Just uninstall your needs mod. It's buggy anyway... ?

Hello Greyspammer, I really like your mod. This and the DD framework are the main reason I bought skyrim at all. I thoght donating a bit by patreon, but I had one problem with that. You have activated some kind of reward option. Because of that I need to enter my private adress, when I try to use patreon. I am a bit paranoid when it comes to my private data, so hat will not happen.

For example the patreon page for kimy does not ask for my private adress.

Perhaps there are a few more people who would be willing to donate to your work if you switch this option off, just a guess.

Still I appreciate your work and look forward how the story will continue.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:38 AM, Beltzebub42 said:

Hello Greyspammer, I really like your mod. This and the DD framework are the main reason I bought skyrim at all. I thoght donating a bit by patreon, but I had one problem with that. You have activated some kind of reward option. Because of that I need to enter my private adress, when I try to use patreon. I am a bit paranoid when it comes to my private data, so hat will not happen.

For example the patreon page for kimy does not ask for my private adress.

Perhaps there are a few more people who would be willing to donate to your work if you switch this option off, just a guess.

Still I appreciate your work and look forward how the story will continue.

Uhm... I not aware of activating such an option. I think I've found it and disabled it. If you want, you can try again. Let me know if it works.

19 hours ago, greyspammer said:

Uhm... I not aware of activating such an option. I think I've found it and disabled it. If you want, you can try again. Let me know if it works.

Now it works and patreon does not ask for my address anymore. I wonder if there are others like me who were deterred by that option.

Perhaps this is a good time to bring up some remarks with your mod.

1) I had a few problems with the rubber ballet boots from the chest in the basement. If I put them on, quite often either the boots or other bondage equipment got stucked and could no longer be removed at all. That happened quite often when the mistress changed the item on the player for a quest. This bug did not appear with the normal rubber boots. In some few chases it caused the game to freeze completely. The look of the ballet boots is more appealing to me then that of the normal ones.

2) It would be great of the restrictive rubber boots from DD could be implemented in your mod. It is just one of my preferences. I like the thigh height boots, sees are one of my favorite DD items.

3) The gas mask could have an build in gag, which the mistress could activate with her magic. So she would be able to control, if her slave can speak or not without the need to remove the mask. That way she could shut up the pc if she is to noise or bothers the mistress with too many questions.

4) This is an idea to give the player an incentive to keep playing with this mod after the story ended. The mistress could learn, that her new slave is the dragon born and send her out on missions. Retrieving / collecting magical items for her from dungeons or bandits. These where just the standard quest from the base game, just with perhaps an additional time limit. The mistress does not like to wait, so much is obvious.

This could also lead to an guided playthrough, if the player has not finished the main story. I guess the mistress also does not want the world to end. So sending out the dragonborn to stop her procrastination and slap her but until the big evil dragon is finally defeated.

Perhaps one remark. So far I have not finished the main story of skyrim, since I am mostly interested in the DD mods ?

So I have no idea if the big evil dragon is the final enemy or not, it is just my guess.

Have a good time and keep up the good work.

10 hours ago, Beltzebub42 said:

Now it works and patreon does not ask for my address anymore. I wonder if there are others like me who were deterred by that option.

You and me both. I wonder if I accidentally turned that option on in the past, if I overlooked it, or if Patreon made some changes (as they seem to do every now and then) and changed it without my knowledge. Either way, it's a bit sad that there might have been money lost because of it. But nothing I can do about now. Just write it off as learning expenses, I guess.

1) I had a few problems with the rubber ballet boots from the chest in the basement. If I put them on, quite often either the boots or other bondage equipment got stucked and could no longer be removed at all. That happened quite often when the mistress changed the item on the player for a quest. This bug did not appear with the normal rubber boots. In some few chases it caused the game to freeze completely. The look of the ballet boots is more appealing to me then that of the normal ones.

Yeah, don't use those. I made them way back when neither DD nor DCL had locking ballet boots, and they were my very first attempt at making a DD device. I then stopped keeping them updated once they got integrated into DD. They're just a deprecated leftover from the old days, when this forum ran on steam power instead of electricity and I had to walk 20 miles through the snow to make a post. You know. Back in my day. And all that.

2) It would be great of the restrictive rubber boots from DD could be implemented in your mod. It is just one of my preferences. I like the thigh height boots, sees are one of my favorite DD items.

The issue I have with those (and the ballet boots as well) is that they're pretty impractical. Why would the mistress send you on missions, then hobble you on purpose with boots that one can barely walk in? But I don't prevent people from using them. They're just not mandatory.

3) The gas mask could have an build in gag, which the mistress could activate with her magic. So she would be able to control, if her slave can speak or not without the need to remove the mask. That way she could shut up the pc if she is to noise or bothers the mistress with too many questions.

4) This is an idea to give the player an incentive to keep playing with this mod after the story ended. The mistress could learn, that her new slave is the dragon born and send her out on missions. Retrieving / collecting magical items for her from dungeons or bandits. These where just the standard quest from the base game, just with perhaps an additional time limit. The mistress does not like to wait, so much is obvious.

This could also lead to an guided playthrough, if the player has not finished the main story. I guess the mistress also does not want the world to end. So sending out the dragonborn to stop her procrastination and slap her but until the big evil dragon is finally defeated.

Perhaps one remark. So far I have not finished the main story of skyrim, since I am mostly interested in the DD mods ?

So I have no idea if the big evil dragon is the final enemy or not, it is just my guess.

Those are things to think about. Can't promise I'll do any of it, of course. But if I come across a situation where this puzzle piece happens to fit...

I'm running into an issue when The Mistress goes to equip the new stronger suit on my character. The mask, gloves, and boots equip.....but the actual suit does not. 
I get a message in the corner that says I can't put the suit on because my arms are locked, yet I wear no restraints? Could somebody please help? 

Edit: Every time I try to upgrade my rubber suit, it does an infinite loop of the unequip dialog boxes of the gas mask and suit and the equip dialog boxes of the suit and gas mask (them fusing and being impossible to take off). I don't know how to fix and is frustrating 

3 hours ago, chineseman123 said:

I'm running into an issue when The Mistress goes to equip the new stronger suit on my character. The mask, gloves, and boots equip.....but the actual suit does not. 
I get a message in the corner that says I can't put the suit on because my arms are locked, yet I wear no restraints? Could somebody please help?

I can only assume that there may be a problem with DD. Try using 'player.inv' in the console, then look for all worn items that have no name, and remove them one by one using 'player.removeitem <ID> 1'. Other than that... no idea atm.

12 hours ago, chineseman123 said:

Edit: Every time I try to upgrade my rubber suit, it does an infinite loop of the unequip dialog boxes of the gas mask and suit and the equip dialog boxes of the suit and gas mask (them fusing and being impossible to take off). I don't know how to fix and is frustrating 

This sounds like Devious Framework to be more specific. I ran into this problem myself with DF. If this is the mod your running, you can turn off the option to prevent clothes while "arm locked" and still have the mod running. 

I thank you for your help, but I must ask one last time for assistance. Disabling Devious Framework did the job (although on Rubber Parade my character did not equip the chastity bra or belt)

I am now in the epilogue. Completing the ceremony teleports me into the lobby where I cannot move and The Mistress isn't in her usual spot. I'm literally at the very end. I'd like to make a save before I make my final decision so when this mod is updated I can hop back to that save and keep the rubber on

On 9/17/2018 at 3:30 AM, chineseman123 said:

I am now in the epilogue. Completing the ceremony teleports me into the lobby where I cannot move and The Mistress isn't in her usual spot. I'm literally at the very end. I'd like to make a save before I make my final decision so when this mod is updated I can hop back to that save and keep the rubber on

You can open the console and type: "enableplayercontrols". You should be able to move then. If the Mistress is missing, then she's probably stuck somewhere (or the script that was supposed to teleport her is stuck). There's a section in the troubleshooting paragraph in the first post of this thread. It should explain how to (hopefully) fix that. But ultimately, this is the end of the current content. So you're not missing out on much.

8 hours ago, greyspammer said:

You can open the console and type: "enableplayercontrols". You should be able to move then. If the Mistress is missing, then she's probably stuck somewhere (or the script that was supposed to teleport her is stuck). There's a section in the troubleshooting paragraph in the first post of this thread. It should explain how to (hopefully) fix that. But ultimately, this is the end of the current content. So you're not missing out on much.

I tried that and clicking on my character and typing 'TC' and they both kind of worked. Playing in 1st person only allows me to run straight, while 3rd person is unaffected. 

On 9/19/2018 at 1:47 AM, chineseman123 said:

I tried that and clicking on my character and typing 'TC' and they both kind of worked. Playing in 1st person only allows me to run straight, while 3rd person is unaffected. 

From the troubleshooting section:

I cannot move my character anymore!

Try 'setstage tir_dbg_restoregameplay 20' in the console.