Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I have a small issue.

After finishing the finale and siding with mistress, the letter to continue the story does not seem to arrive. I've waited a couple of days already. It is supposed to be delievered by a courier, right?

What can I do in this case?

Great mod overall!

Link to post
On 16.5.2018 at 11:01 PM, TTomo130197 said:

Hi!

I have a small issue.

After finishing the finale and siding with mistress, the letter to continue the story does not seem to arrive. I've waited a couple of days already. It is supposed to be delievered by a courier, right?

What can I do in this case?

Great mod overall!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37602-trapped-in-rubber-updated-2015-08-02/?do=findComment&comment=2189078

Link to post

Just want to say, that this is a really great mod. Thank you for creating it, it was one of the mayor reasons why I recently bought skyrim.

 

I just finished the Trapped in Rubber Questline and hope that there will be more in the future.

 

Thought there were a couple of bugs, that obstructed my playthrough.

1) Most often the Mistress was not in the entrance room of the tower, when she should have. The quest marker pointed me to the party room, which was closed. When that happened teleporting her to me with the console command helped to continue the story.

 

2) In the quest Rubber Hunt, the escaped slave refused to walk to the boat or anywhere at all, even though I hit her with the crop / talked to her. Just teleporting back to the tower did not solve the problem. The slave teleported with me, but the quest did not continue. In the end I decided to let the slave escape and accepted the punishment from the mistress.

 

3) Devious ballet heels seem to cause some problems, when the mistress tried to put me into bondage gear in the quests The Party and My little Rubber pony. The boots could not get replaced / not undressed and the quest did no longer progressed after that. After that the devious ballet heels could not be removed at all since no menu appeared anymore. clicking on the boots simply gave no reaction at all.

 

4) The quest Rubber Toy broke, when Zenosha should have started to torture my character, no more progress. Only using the "setstage tir_twr_toy01" command helped.

 

5) The Rubber Parade quest stopped when the Mistress started to take of the gas masks, and when those were put back on. Waiting for 1 hour fixed it (press "T" in game and use the wait function).

 

6) The Rubber finale did not wanted to start. The solution you described here (" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37602-trapped-in-rubber-updated-2015-08-02/?do=findComment&comment=1558650 ") helped. perhaps if more people have this issue, it would be a good idea to add this description in the FAQ section. It took me quite some time to find it in on the forum.

 

Is there even a good way to search the LL forum for specific entries. The search function on the top of this side rarely give useful results. Going through all the pages with the ctrl + F search option is rather tedious.

 

Hopefully this does not sound too much of a rant about what is not working. The mod really is great and I enjoyed playing it.

Link to post
On 5/31/2018 at 5:27 PM, Beltzebub42 said:

Just want to say, that this is a really great mod. Thank you for creating it, it was one of the mayor reasons why I recently bought skyrim.

 

I just finished the Trapped in Rubber Questline and hope that there will be more in the future.

 

Thought there were a couple of bugs, that obstructed my playthrough.

1) Most often the Mistress was not in the entrance room of the tower, when she should have. The quest marker pointed me to the party room, which was closed. When that happened teleporting her to me with the console command helped to continue the story.

 

2) In the quest Rubber Hunt, the escaped slave refused to walk to the boat or anywhere at all, even though I hit her with the crop / talked to her. Just teleporting back to the tower did not solve the problem. The slave teleported with me, but the quest did not continue. In the end I decided to let the slave escape and accepted the punishment from the mistress.

 

3) Devious ballet heels seem to cause some problems, when the mistress tried to put me into bondage gear in the quests The Party and My little Rubber pony. The boots could not get replaced / not undressed and the quest did no longer progressed after that. After that the devious ballet heels could not be removed at all since no menu appeared anymore. clicking on the boots simply gave no reaction at all.

 

4) The quest Rubber Toy broke, when Zenosha should have started to torture my character, no more progress. Only using the "setstage tir_twr_toy01" command helped.

 

5) The Rubber Parade quest stopped when the Mistress started to take of the gas masks, and when those were put back on. Waiting for 1 hour fixed it (press "T" in game and use the wait function).

 

6) The Rubber finale did not wanted to start. The solution you described here (" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37602-trapped-in-rubber-updated-2015-08-02/?do=findComment&comment=1558650 ") helped. perhaps if more people have this issue, it would be a good idea to add this description in the FAQ section. It took me quite some time to find it in on the forum.

 

Is there even a good way to search the LL forum for specific entries. The search function on the top of this side rarely give useful results. Going through all the pages with the ctrl + F search option is rather tedious.

 

Hopefully this does not sound too much of a rant about what is not working. The mod really is great and I enjoyed playing it.

 

I had a lot of the same issues as you had and is something I never really understood because in my last playthrough I only had issue number two the ones before that the Forcegreet did not work (in relation to issue nr.4) and I had to use the console to continue with the quest. 

 

Now in case, you decide to use the mod in a playthrough in the future 

I found a workaround  for issue two because I could not disappoint The Mistress  

160442913_BoatLocation.thumb.jpg.ae70f885cdeb8af3e676174ffb438cae.jpg

 

 

 

The issue with the Ballet boots is a bit older if you want to use some I recommend  the ones in DDx V4.0 

 

 

Now, @greyspammer can you finally show us that character we voted for and perhaps give us a little update, ? please. 

 

Link to post
On 6/2/2018 at 8:37 PM, Mr.M791 said:

Now, @greyspammer can you finally show us that character we voted for and perhaps give us a little update, ? please. 

 

 

You have to read the fine print. It says I need at least 20 votes. :)

 

Progress has been slow due to a lot of unforeseen problems. Every time in the past month when I thought I had an afternoon to work on the mod, the phone rang and my plan for the day went out the window. :/

Link to post
10 hours ago, greyspammer said:

 

You have to read the fine print. It says I need at least 20 votes. :)

 

Progress has been slow due to a lot of unforeseen problems. Every time in the past month when I thought I had an afternoon to work on the mod, the phone rang and my plan for the day went out the window. :/

Let it ring. Pull the cord. ?

Link to post

Stuck on Rubber Hunt. I've captured the escaped slave but after binding her she just either stands there or moves a few feet then looks at me. Even if I move a bit away she stays there and striking her with the crop only causes the sound or her moans nothing else.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Lillievela said:

Ummmm... i believe there is a bug? there is no starting npc to start the quest at all no matter how many times i try

Sounds like the mod is not installed correctly, or something is conflicting.

 

10 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Stuck on Rubber Hunt. I've captured the escaped slave but after binding her she just either stands there or moves a few feet then looks at me. Even if I move a bit away she stays there and striking her with the crop only causes the sound or her moans nothing else.

 

Make sure you have no other mods installed that use actor variable 05 of NPCs and that changes the worldspace between the mine and the boat. There are also several fail-safe mechanisms in place. For instance, if you just walk towards the Tower and the slave stays behind, the cell she's in will eventually be unloaded from memory. The mod detects that and teleports the slave right to your location. You can also click on her with the console open to get her ref id, then type "moveto player" to teleport her to you.

Link to post

little problem here...

at the end of rubber hunt(I let the slave go), i am back at the tower, to tell the mistress of my "Failure"...

but she´s nowhere around and the guardians(i keep guard..not chatting...) and the servant(you annoy me as you did not work for your suit...) can´t help me...

 

any clues ?

or the Quest ID or next stage Number ?

 

thanx in advance....

 

Link to post
10 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

at the end of rubber hunt(I let the slave go), i am back at the tower, to tell the mistress of my "Failure"...

but she´s nowhere around and the guardians(i keep guard..not chatting...) and the servant(you annoy me as you did not work for your suit...) can´t help me...

 

Check the troubleshooting section in the first post of this thread.

Link to post

When I put suit on at the beggining it doesn't work, I mean I can easily take it of and also it doesn't count that I done this part if the quest, and I can't carry on. What could be the problem?

 

Link to post
14 minutes ago, moxxi96 said:

When I put suit on at the beggining it doesn't work, I mean I can easily take it of and also it doesn't count that I done this part if the quest, and I can't carry on. What could be the problem?

 

 

Broken installation, most likely. Usually when people have this issue, they can fix it be downloading the mod again and installing it a second time. Other than that, it might be some conflict.

Link to post
1 hour ago, moxxi96 said:

In the Pony race the girls should be with hoof boots I suppose, but instead of that they are like without foots, just invisible, but there is sound of hoof, so what could be the reason?

Maybe BodySlide screwed up yet again. The mod uses the meshes directly from DD, so if they don't show up, the culprit is likely DD (or its mandatory BodySlide generation).

 

See this for a possible solution:

Link to post

In quest Rubber Abduction when I deliver woman from Riften in chest to the Tower and after that speak with Mistress nothing happens, she should send Yellow slave to basement, but when I go to basement there is no Yellow slave or woman from Riften (forgot the name) either, I have tried to use console code 'moveto player' and teleport those NPC's to the basement, but it doesn't help, and none of those NPC's are not appearing, don't know what to do. 

Link to post
20 hours ago, arsonisticphoenix said:

Is there a chance of this mod officially getting ported to SSE or is it too far gone?

Porting this particular version of the mod won't be done by me, that much is sure. I'm busy with making the new version. And one day in the far future, your great-grandchildren may get to actually play it.

 

Generally speaking, I'm not aware of any elements in my mod that directly require the non-SSE version Skyrim. If anything precludes it from function in the SSE, it's most likely a dependency. Like SKSE (upon which DD, Sexlab, and a whole lot of other stuff depend). Once all the dependencies work with SSE, TIR should, too. As far as I know. I have not spend a lot of time looking into this. Last I checked, the SSE was still missing the important stuff, so there was no point in investigating any further.

 

17 hours ago, moxxi96 said:

In quest Rubber Abduction when I deliver woman from Riften in chest to the Tower and after that speak with Mistress nothing happens, she should send Yellow slave to basement, but when I go to basement there is no Yellow slave or woman from Riften (forgot the name) either, I have tried to use console code 'moveto player' and teleport those NPC's to the basement, but it doesn't help, and none of those NPC's are not appearing, don't know what to do. 

 

You can manually complete the abduction quest by typing 'setstage tir_twr_abduct01 80' in the console. After that, tir_twr_work01 should be stage 140, and tir_twr_interrogate01 should be started. After a few moments in the game, it should auto-progress to stage 10. And that should start the scene where the yellow slave does her thing. If this does not happen, you could advance that quest as well by 'setstage tir_twr_interrogate01 40'. That will skip the entire interrogation and you can directly "report back" to the Mistress.

 

Generally speaking, given the amount of trouble you appear to be having, I suspect that something is really wrong with your setup. I encourage you to look into that, because you'll likely just keep running into problems until you fix this.

Link to post
On 7/2/2018 at 3:51 PM, greyspammer said:

Generally speaking, I'm not aware of any elements in my mod that directly require the non-SSE version Skyrim. If anything precludes it from function in the SSE, it's most likely a dependency. Like SKSE (upon which DD, Sexlab, and a whole lot of other stuff depend). Once all the dependencies work with SSE, TIR should, too. As far as I know. I have not spend a lot of time looking into this. Last I checked, the SSE was still missing the important stuff, so there was no point in investigating any further.

 

Just FYI: all important stuff is avaivable and working now, including DD. Well, sexlab 1.63 for SE is still in beta but seems to work fine from what i've read, didn't try it personally since i have not intentions yet to use SE. What many mods need is open the mod in CK 64 and save it again, but that's pretty much it afaik.

Link to post
On 7/5/2018 at 11:16 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just FYI: all important stuff is avaivable and working now, including DD. Well, sexlab 1.63 for SE is still in beta but seems to work fine from what i've read, didn't try it personally since i have not intentions yet to use SE. What many mods need is open the mod in CK 64 and save it again, but that's pretty much it afaik.

 

Thanks for the info. Would you also happen to know if the functionality is the same as well? Because just having something that calls itself SKSE or DD isn't enough, if it only provides a subset of the features that it has under the classical Skyrim. What we'd need to port TIR to SSE would be the same API functionality.

Link to post
24 minutes ago, greyspammer said:

 

Thanks for the info. Would you also happen to know if the functionality is the same as well? Because just having something that calls itself SKSE or DD isn't enough, if it only provides a subset of the features that it has under the classical Skyrim. What we'd need to port TIR to SSE would be the same API functionality.

Well, i never made a mod myself or ported anything so i have no experience first hand, but from what i've read SKSE is pretty much the same including commands and parameters and whatever, if anything changed at all it would have a few additional options. It's not like somebody went through the process and rewrote DD or other mods* some few like Sexlab Solutions with scripts & dialogue only even work without making any changes. The main work seems to be to make sure items & furnitures & animations are converted properly, they seem to have a slightly different format or something.

 

Btw, what most modders appearently did to get their mod converted was to wait until one of the users was desperate enough to do it and give permission to them. I guess that would be the most efficient way for you too. ;)

 

edit: *except Sexlab, that has indeed been rewritten be vinfamy before even the alpha version of SKSE was relased, not requiring SKSE anymore at all. Called Sexlab light, but by now with a full release of SKSE 64 and a Sexlab for it, it's pretty much outdated and redundant. Might be a chance for console users maybe, i don't know, but nothing you would have to care about. :)

Link to post
On 7/22/2018 at 10:20 AM, thomas00126 said:

hmm how is the mod comming together Greyspammer?

 

Not as much time as I'd like. Currently running some experiments for... new stuff. I don't want to reveal it, though, cause it might not pan out.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...